Check your account email address ×

Stop at nothing.

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lance is about %1000000 less disgusting than Trump or Hillary and has done far far less damage in his life. But 99% of the country managed to show dedication and support to either Hillary or Trump

That is whats completely fucked about the USA......a country full of fucking mindless sheep willing to support a piece of shit with all their might because of a misguided propagandized perception and a single letter behind their name 

WTF are you babbling about now? How do you turn a discussion about a Lance Armstrong documentary into a Trump/Hillary argument? You must be whitewater rafting down Coors Creek as we speak.:lol:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

WTF are you babbling about now? How do you turn a discussion about a Lance Armstrong documentary into a Trump/Hillary argument? You must be whitewater rafting down Coors Creek as we speak.:lol:

I didnt you fucking idiot....someone else did

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lance is about %1000000 less disgusting than Trump or Hillary and has done far far less damage in his life. But 99% of the country managed to show dedication and support to either Hillary or Trump

That is whats completely fucked about the USA......a country full of fucking mindless sheep willing to support a piece of shit with all their might because of a misguided propagandized perception and a single letter behind their name 

I still give lance kudos. He had his head sliced open for brain surgery. sliced from nut sack to nippleline and then split open like a turkey. Filled with cancer top to bottom...then came back to win the big race. Given the fact that every competitive biker was juicing, he really was the best in the world. 

Every cunt on this website would’ve rolled up like a weak tit and whined if they had to go through what he went through. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

I still give lance kudos. He had his head sliced open for brain surgery. sliced from nut sack to nippleline and then split open like a turkey. Filled with cancer too to bottom...then came back to win the big race. Given the fact that every competitive biker was juicing, he really was the best in the world. 

Every cunt on this website would’ve rolled up like a weak tit and whined if they had to go through what he went through. 

plus he banged sheryl crow

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I was simply stating they both cheated @f7ben ifer. :news:

I know you are pretty dumb......but Snoughnuts accused me of bringing up Hillary/Trump in a thread about Lance. I said I was not the first to bring it up.....because you were the first to bring it up. Since your comment disparaged Hillary only and not Trump the partisan moron had nothing to say to you :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I know you are pretty dumb......but Snoughnuts accused me of bringing up Hillary/Trump in a thread about Lance. I said I was not the first to bring it up.....because you were the first to bring it up. Since your comment disparaged Hillary only and not Trump the partisan moron had nothing to say to you :lol: 

Stupid is as stupid does...I bet you've done alot more stupid shit then I have. :lol:

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How much have you raised for cancer victims? How many kids in cancer wards have you visited? 

I use to contribute to the cancer society on my weekly pay...and my wife is cancer survivor...so gfy. :bc:

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I use to contribute to the cancer society on my weekly pay...and my wife is cancer survivor...so gfy. :bc:

So you know that lance raised $300m for cancer treatment and research. I have a family member who benefited greatly from the money lance raised. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So you know that lance raised $300m for cancer treatment and research. I have a family member who benefited greatly from the money lance raised. 

Yes i did...all i meant was he cheated like hillary did

On 2/27/2018 at 5:16 PM, spin_dry said:

I still give lance kudos. He had his head sliced open for brain surgery. sliced from nut sack to nippleline and then split open like a turkey. Filled with cancer top to bottom...then came back to win the big race. Given the fact that every competitive biker was juicing, he really was the best in the world. 

I agree.

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is what makes the story great. Who really cares if he was supplementing, every athlete does. Those grape smugglers won't be bitching if they wind up in the Oncologists office...

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That a nice chunk of change. Good on him!

:bc: 

• Like 1