Check your account email address ×

Why I cant stand the fucking Procross

f7ben

I liked the way you could tuck in to the front of the rev....the angle of the panel fit the angle of my shins well and you could ride right up on the gas tank.

See this angle outlined below

rev.png

Now take a look at the stupid fucking procross....its a fucking right angle ...90 degrees and there is no way you can tuck in without your knees just banging awkwardly on the panel

procross.png

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I agree Ben....but then they are designed for pro cross where no one actually sits.

I like to have the option to move all around the sled and the procross doesnt allow me to tuck in at all 

Just now, Woodtick said:

You are a doofus on what ever sled you ride. :guzzle::whistle::pc:

I am a machine and you wouldnt get within a bus length of me if I didnt allow it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Just now, f7ben said:

I am a machine and you wouldnt get within a bus length of me if I didnt allow it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

I was riding with a few guys on Sat.  One of them used to come on here and was asking about you. I don't want to post his real name. He rides out of a house down the street from Krupp's. Only rides off trail.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I was wondering if any other Skeedoo Homos were gonna have a meltdown over here like they did last night over there .  Looks like it's just Angry Modsled Guy so far .

:lol: tell them that the G4 is just a little different than the XP and XS and they lose their fucking shit 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I was riding with a few guys on Sat.  One of them used to come on here and was asking about you. I don't want to post his real name. He rides out of a house down the street from Krupp's. Only rides off trail.

I met Skylar up there once or twice......never rode with him

Just now, Woodtick said:

The guy can ride. I spent the day up there with him and a few others.

awesome.....im too old for that shit......thats a game for you young kids with good backs 

Just now, f7ben said:

awesome.....im too old for that shit......thats a game for you young kids with good backs 

I bailed on them earlier because of my shoulder and right elbow. They met me at the bar a hour later. I think I'm done playing in the tree's.  My joints are getting a bit warn out for that. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

I bailed on them earlier because of my shoulder and right elbow. They met me at the bar a hour later. I think I'm done playing in the tree's.  My joints are getting a bit warn out for that. 

yup....sucks but gotta embrace it

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus H Christ , listen to you young punks , you sound like an episode of Maude .   Uncle Wollie would ride circles around you broken down old hens and then tell you a story about life on the Mayflower over drinks    

Go hump a cactus Fuck face.:lol:

33 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus H Christ , listen to you young punks , you sound like an episode of Maude .   Uncle Wollie would ride circles around you broken down old hens and then tell you a story about life on the Mayflower over drinks    

:lol:

Sled design ergos are what your body will allow you to make of them.  I loved my Rev.  It was easier on the inside of my knees than my XP but the XP was an overall better performer.  The Procross has better ergos for me than the XP did and acts and feels like a full on racer.  I thought the XP was too disconnected from the trail conditions.  The Anys’s that I’ve sat on feel good from an ergo standpoint.  Almost too comfortable, but feel soft and top heavy.  Like my old wave runners almost.  Never rode one though so maybe that all goes away under power.  And they were all Pro-S so, they’re gonna feel soft compared to my sled anyway.

In summation, PROCROSS FOR THE MUTHA FUCKIN’ WIN!!!!  ....and fuk U Benster!   :lol: