Check your account email address ×

nearing the end of february.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

....and one ridable day of snow so far this winter. And that was 6 inches with no base. $12,000 snowmobiles. How do you guys do it?

365 days in a year and you act like a cunt on every one of them....how do you do it? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, spin_dry said:

....and one ridable day of snow so far this winter. And that was 6 inches with no base. $12,000 snowmobiles. How do you guys do it?

It's been a shitty winter here and I bet I've headed out from the drive 10-12 times by now.  Best riding is yet to come!  Just gotta grin/grimmace and go.  Hell, we could very well be riding into April/May.  You just never know.  THINK POSITIVE!  I know...that's a concept that doesn't work for you and your team anymore.  :lmao:

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What town you in?

We just got back from Montana. Lots of snow there. The faggots in Minnesota dont know how to plow or salt. I-90 was shit from SD to WI

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

What town you in?

We just got back from Montana. Lots of snow there. The faggots in Minnesota dont know how to plow or salt. I-90 was shit from SD to WI

Well that is kind of the point you fucking rockhead....so in addition to the  12,000 dollar sled you need a 50,000 dollar truck, 10,000 dollar trailer and whatever accommodation, fuel, meals, etc....cost. 

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

What town you in?

east central wisconsin. this has got to be the worst winter for riding that i recall. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that is kind of the point you fucking rockhead....so in addition to the  12,000 dollar sled you need a 50,000 dollar truck, 10,000 dollar trailer and whatever accommodation, fuel, meals, etc....cost. 

Nobody gives a fuck what you think retard.

Go have your dog walk you into the mud retard.

I'd rather spend that money on bacon, wild cherry soda, and asian hookers. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Lemme guess....they put you in the middle of the front seat on the road trips and you keep both  your hands working. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lemme guess....they put you in the middle of the front seat on the road trips and you keep both  your hands working. :lol:

Good one! Reminds me of the 7th grade jokes we used to tell.

Were you drunk when you got your truck stuck, or did you fat ass belly get in the way and you couldnt turn the wheel fast enough? :groin:

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

:lol: Now that tickled me.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'd rather spend that money on bacon, wild cherry soda, and asian hookers. 

Why asian?  Age?  Or, you dig on the dual genitalia options?

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Good one! Reminds me of the 7th grade jokes we used to tell.

Were you drunk when you got your truck stuck, or did you fat ass belly get in the way and you couldnt turn the wheel fast enough? :groin:

Don't drink, no belly so no dice shit for brains...you sound familiar. Hate faggots like you that hide behind different usernames like little twats.

Don't drink, no belly so no dice shit for brains...you sound familiar. Hate faggots like you that hide behind different usernames like little twats.

1 User name for this, HCS, and TBP, SBYL Faggot.

Lemme guess now, you dont drink because your a drunk?

In all seriousness though, do you post on every single thread on this board?

Dont you work?

1 minute ago, Legend said:

1 User name for this, HCS, and TBP, SBYL Faggot.

Lemme guess now, you dont drink because your a drunk?

In all seriousness though, do you post on every single thread on this board?

Dont you work?

Not at all....just got tired of drinking...no issues, no problem quitting..nothing. BTW the drinking/drunk thing has been beaten to death around here so if that's all you got lay down you unoriginal bag of fuck. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More often than not, we take Scott's 2005 Sequoia, with his $3,000 trailer, split the costs and maby spend $125 a day.... :dunno:

Not at all....just got tired of drinking...no issues, no problem quitting..nothing. BTW the drinking/drunk thing has been beaten to death around here so if that's all you got lay down you unoriginal bag of fuck. :thumbsup:

Well Im glad your getting your lame ass life in order. The forum wouldnt be the same without you going in every single thread calling someone a cunt, or faggot, or some sort of negativity.

What a miserable life you must lead.