Check your account email address ×

Hillary speaking on Fox News

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Pretty perceptive there Franklin.

i don't know what you are telling me, on one hand you quoted me, but in the quote i wasn't anywhere to be found and it sounded like you were talking to someone else because obviously what you were saying wasn't about me. i don't know how to speak american retard, i am too much above you degenerates to understand what the fuck you guys are trying to say. something is broken in your guys brain that is not broken in mine so you create broken ideas, ways, lives that functional people don't understand, ya hear

26 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

you are wrong, you country is filled with the most horrible degenerates on the planet. you weak american faggots can't have an army survive out here. you would perish with or without the help of bullets flying your way. the weakness is not in your tanks planes or technology, it is in the mind of the degenerate that controls all that. that will always be the achilles heel for you.

you are right, i am never in a position to be defeated to an evil man like you say. i am too cunning of a creature to let that happen to me

:lol:

58 minutes ago, Boered said:

Frankie the yellow bellied back shooter.

shut the fuck up retarded know nothing clueless weak american faggot, idk what you're talking about yellow belly, or back shooter, it must be your american degeneracy laced into your dna kicking in, retarded weak american faggot

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up retarded know nothing clueless weak american faggot, idk what you're talking about yellow belly, or back shooter, it must be your american degeneracy laced into your dna kicking in, retarded weak american faggot

Natives are hard working Americans pets. You rely upon us to feed you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Goddamn your material is weak.

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Natives are hard working Americans pets. You rely upon us to feed you.

shut the fuck up retarded know nothing clueless in the dark weak ameircan faggot. i don't rely on you weak retarded faggot fucks for shit, you're just retarded and don't know