Check your account email address ×

The Alt left still can’t figure out why they lost

Rod

Just now, Wildboer said:

Of course, but being content with being a centrist in the current state of affairs just reeks of complacency to me. I'd rather be a kooky radical trying to change the system.

I disagree. I think the current state of affairs is designed to draw people away from commonality and centerism into a toxic perpetuating system that is in favor of party loyalty and power. Being a kooky radical is exactly what the power brokers want to keep you in line with their power grab. Fighting back by not accepting their duopoly and wanting common ground with your fellow man is even more radical in my book. #ImSuperRad

At the end of the day you find most people aren’t too far off. The framing and narrative do wonders at corrupting that distance to make it seem insurmountable to bridge the right and left. You see it here daily. The human element of it is lost. lol at SR’s and Racers. They are not far off on 90% or their issues. What they want for their families, jobs, health, etc..., but the narrative is twisted in a way that rips them apart. Why? Power. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I disagree. I think the current state of affairs is designed to draw people away from commonality and centerism into a toxic perpetuating system that is in favor of party loyalty and power. Being a kooky radical is exactly what the power brokers want to keep you in line with their power grab. Fighting back by not accepting their duopoly and wanting common ground with your fellow man is even more radical in my book. #ImSuperRad

At the end of the day you find most people aren’t too far off. The framing and narrative do wonders at corrupting that distance to make it seem insurmountable to bridge the right and left. You see it here daily. The human element of it is lost. lol at SR’s and Racers. They are not far off on 90% or their issues. What they want for their families, jobs, health, etc..., but the narrative is twisted in a way that rips them apart. Why? Power. 

Oooof.  Nice.

Related image

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bingo.  I have tried to explain this, but you did it very well.  I have had discussions like this in person with many democrats ranging on topics from abortion to the EPA and they all come out of it realizing the same, unfortunately, after they read the latest liberal rag, they somehow think that all conservatives want to pour toxic chemicals in the Great Lakes and abortion is murder 100% of the time.  I happen to think that the liberal mind is easily swayed, more than the mind of a conservative.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen here Mr. Manbun. It wouldn't be socially acceptable for you to wear your skinny jeans if us kooky radicals hadn't broken down those barriers by literally wearing women's jeans in the early/mid-2000's :lol: You may pave the way forward with your "getting along" and "thinking in practical terms" and shit, but we clear the path with our eccentricities lol

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Bingo.  I have tried to explain this, but you did it very well.  I have had discussions like this in person with many democrats ranging on topics from abortion to the EPA and they all come out of it realizing the same, unfortunately, after they read the latest liberal rag, they somehow think that all conservatives want to pour toxic chemicals in the Great Lakes and abortion is murder 100% of the time.  I happen to think that the liberal mind is easily swayed, more than the mind of a conservative.

Did you know they put chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay?

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The alt left IS extreme partisan democrats 

No, that's the establishment left. The alt-left is something entirely different.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Listen here Mr. Manbun. It wouldn't be socially acceptable for you to wear your skinny jeans if us kooky radicals hadn't broken down those barriers by literally wearing women's jeans in the early/mid-2000's :lol: You may pave the way forward with your "getting along" and "thinking in practical terms" and shit, but we clear the path with our eccentricities lol

Lol fucker. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, that's the establishment left. The alt-left is something entirely different.

No doubt it was paid for by some big government frog transsexual programs to study the behavior....LOL

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol fucker. 

This is the world centrists want: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No doubt it was paid for by some big government frog transsexual programs to study the behavior....LOL

I think they were actually trying to create human animal hybrids. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The new thing them damn kids were doin is wearing them damn high waisted jeans. I did not approve.

No way, kids are rebelling by wearing frumpy jeans now? I guess what goes around comes around.

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Is that first picture you?

Lmfao, nah, just some guy I stopped for a picture because he was literally wearing clothing he'd made out of candy necklaces. I asked him for a political opinion and he just started talking about how great candy is :lol: 

I'd say 50% of my motivation for going to Zuccotti park was to come back here with pictures and a story, the other 50% was that I was already in NYC that day anyway.

57 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

@NaturallyAspirated says it doesn’t even exist so it’s open to interpretation oops

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm a male, but am I a man? I think not, but some on here insist man and male mean exactly the same thing.

52 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I have a penis though, which bathroom should I use?

The best I can say is to do a search for "male bathroom sign"

image.png.6a5ddcaed9c1b4cf6e8445e9b1d60193.png