Check your account email address ×

Three major car rental companies dump the NRA

i think the gop should hold these "cpac" retard conventions more often. maybe weekly? we can have the same amount of retards cheering while more and more people are soured and see their true colors. the nra going in there are making statements like "the media loves mass shootings" and "white crying mothers is gold" really draws people in. right broski?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i think the gop should hold these "cpac" retard conventions more often. maybe weekly? we can have the same amount of retards cheering while more and more people are soured and see their true colors. the nra going in there are making statements like "the media loves mass shootings" and "white crying mothers is gold" really draws people in. right broski?

That wasn't official NRA statements you IGNORAMOUS :flush: 

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

delta joined the fun too.

this keeps up some of you won't be flying anywhere. 

Yeah, that $3 ticket discount is killing travel for many that depended on the NRA discount they never knew they had.

Can you smell the NRA gaining members?  I can.

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Actually, it’s true.  The liberal media is disgusting.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that $3 ticket discount is killing travel for many that depended on the NRA discount they never knew they had.

Can you smell the NRA gaining members?  I can.

that was aimed at angry jay, who claimed he was going to stop giving these people business. i see membership going down. you've reached peak. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was aimed at angry jay, who claimed he was going to stop giving these people business. i see membership going down. you've reached peak. 

Oh.  Many will probably do that.  It all seems kinda stupid to me though.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one of these days you'll be able to see outside your trump bubble...

I watch more or your liberal shit than you.  Difference is, I watch and read enough real news to see how completely full of shit they are.  They play on beta-emotions.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one of these days you'll be able to see outside your trump bubble...

every one can see exactly what you see and drool over day in day out. it is pretty entertaining . hell I have tuned in to cnn  and msnbc more in the last yr than ever before great entertainment value fucking hysterical at times . 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

every one can see exactly what you see and drool over day in day out. it is pretty entertaining . hell I have tuned in to cnn  and msnbc more in the last yr than ever before great entertainment value fucking hysterical at times . 

Bingo!