Check your account email address ×

Why the New faggot turbo sucks ass

f7ben

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I bet dimes to dollars you never knew what the front of my sleds looked like.. :lol:

You running a stock setup? I'm sure if you started out in front of me I couldn't pass because you ride in the middle of the trail, but I'd be right there acting like I was hooked to your bumper. :lol::snack:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well they do have a new oil caddy for on top of the jerry can to help you with that.  I'm packing 2 gallons with me next week and will prob still have to buy some more when i get back into maine on Tuesday afternoon.Might even just throw 2.5 into the jerry can and pour from there since i really don't need fuel.  

Yeah if I go 8fiddy I'll buy a normal 3 gallon linq can to go on top of my stackable 4 gallon and carry oil in that. I like carrying a few gallons cause late at night with a unexpected detour and a snowstorm I don't like to be worrying about the petrol. :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh....more then that actually. The D&D slingshot flash makes 278HP and is $389 ....you have to gut your stock muffler but that is it. Runs on stock clutching. I was riding a sled with that flash this last weekend

Huh

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

You running a stock setup? I'm sure if you started out in front of me I couldn't pass because you ride in the middle of the trail, but I'd be right there acting like I was hooked to your bumper. :lol::snack:

Yeah if I go 8fiddy I'll buy a normal 3 gallon linq can to go on top of my stackable 4 gallon and carry oil in that. I like carrying a few gallons cause late at night with a unexpected detour and a snowstorm I don't like to be worrying about the petrol. :bc:

That's a little bit of Overkill isn't it lummy? I haven't used two and a half gallons this year.

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

lets-ride.gif

• Haha 1