Check your account email address ×

Comon' NH! Seriously??

same basic shit failed in NY even when the dems fought hard all the way to the top

The Bloomberg big-soda ban is officially dead.

The state’s highest court on Thursday refused to reinstate New York City’s controversial limits on sales of jumbo sugary drinks, exhausting the city’s final appeal and dashing the hopes of health advocates who have urged state and local governments to curb the consumption of drinks and foods linked to obesity.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

hell a lot of the juice thats sold is every bit as bad as a soda but thats OK SMH

bunch of massholes trying to destroy this state

Fuck me, right!! That's a special kind of crazy! :pan:

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  

These roads are becoming highways! :suicide:

Give me my, no tax money paid, dirt road goat path! If the transplant ConnectiCUNT doesn't buy a truck and deal with it - fuck em! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

same basic shit failed in NY even when the dems fought hard all the way to the top

The Bloomberg big-soda ban is officially dead.

The state’s highest court on Thursday refused to reinstate New York City’s controversial limits on sales of jumbo sugary drinks, exhausting the city’s final appeal and dashing the hopes of health advocates who have urged state and local governments to curb the consumption of drinks and foods linked to obesity.

That's not my point. Even the thought of bringing such rubbish to the table is DEPLORABLE! (See what I did there :thumbsup:)

Other states have already issued taxes on "sugary drinks". 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

hell a lot of the juice thats sold is every bit as bad as a soda but thats OK SMH

bunch of massholes trying to destroy this state

We are becoming northern Massachusetts. And your right , high fruictose corn syrup is the shit in soda that's bad and its in most juices too.

• Platinum Contributing Member

"I guess this bill has been ridiculed as a 'nanny state' bill," said Rep. Timothy Horrigan, D-Durham. "I know many people think the nanny state is an inherently bad thing, and I'm sure you're going to hear that during the debate, but a nanny is someone who protects, cares for and teaches small children, so being a nanny is not necessarily entirely a bad thing."

After reading that quote the D-Durham was a given.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But a nanny state doesn't do that. It just makes the sheep. If the Shearpard is a stupid meat sack the sheep will follow.

Ahh that's not correct at all... That isn't what a nanny state does.  It is to protect the sheep from the idiot meat sack shepard.

Neal