Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why should I register shit? not going to happen 

So we can decrease gun crimes and gun suicides.

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Register what?

Guns. Register them upon purchase.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So beta. I don’t know if they have guns because they don’t warrant my intrigue to take time to search. Ew cold ass White people country. 

Best country in the world. Way better than America.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

He’s claiming borders and laws work, we have borders and laws too, I’m wondering why Canada laws and borders work and the US laws and borders don’t?

Well, if you get caught with restricted guns in Canada you are charged. If you have them in the US they are legal so no one cares until you've already killed a dozen or so innocent people.  It's quite simple. Most of the world understands this.  You don't and that is fine. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are only proving that gun free zones don't work. Comparing your mass shootings to Western Countries that have stricter gun control proves that strict gun control works.  

You really need a nanny state. You need the government to have some balls, ignore the money the NRA bribes them with and take away your guns. You are too stupid to be allowed something like that. You wouldn't allow citizens to own nuclear bombs or chemical weapons.  Why do you think they deserve automatic weapons? 

sorry just try to take away my constitutional rights . I would fucking love to se them try . in fact I really hope I am alive when they try it will be the spark that gets this worthless government the fuck out .  

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

So we can decrease 

gun crimes and gun suicides.

so if I register my guns it will decrease gun crimes and gun suicides. yeah ok LMFAO

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The Netherlands? Or do they not have guns?

Following a shooting spree on Saturday by a lone gunman which has so far cost the lives of seven people, questions are bound to be asked about how the killer, who reportedly used a fully automatic weapon, got his gun and ammo. Outside the military, nobody in the Netherlands is allowed to own or shoot an automatic weapon. 

So what are the rules governing gun ownership in the Netherlands? Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun.

Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

That was from 2011

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You have no idea what it takes to,legally own an automatic weapon, 

How did this fella in the Netherlands obtain an automatic weapon??

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, if you get caught with restricted guns in Canada you are charged. If you have them in the US they are legal so no one cares until you've already killed a dozen or so innocent people.  It's quite simple. Most of the world understands this.  You don't and that is fine. 

Wut sort of beta logic is this? Is this like we went to Afghanistan for wmds? 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Following a shooting spree on Saturday by a lone gunman which has so far cost the lives of seven people, questions are bound to be asked about how the killer, who reportedly used a fully automatic weapon, got his gun and ammo. Outside the military, nobody in the Netherlands is allowed to own or shoot an automatic weapon. 

So what are the rules governing gun ownership in the Netherlands? Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun.

Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

That was from 2011

How did this fella in the Netherlands obtain an automatic weapon??

7 people in 2011. You lose 7 every week. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are only proving that gun free zones don't work. Comparing your mass shootings to Western Countries that have stricter gun control proves that strict gun control works.  

You really need a nanny state. You need the government to have some balls, ignore the money the NRA bribes them with and take away your guns. You are too stupid to be allowed something like that. You wouldn't allow citizens to own nuclear bombs or chemical weapons.  Why do you think they deserve automatic weapons? 

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So only in the case of guns walls work, but when it comes to illegal immigrants the wall is stupid,   :lol:    

More hypocrisy from the resident liberal know it all :thumbsup:

odd I have driven my sled from MN  in to CA many times in my life and never seen a cop never seen Dudly Doright nothing . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

odd I have driven my sled from MN  in to CA many times in my life and never seen a cop never seen Dudly Doright nothing . 

Somehow the Canadian borders and laws only work on guns and illegals   :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So we can decrease gun crimes and gun suicides.

that is already the law .

why should I register guns I have owned for 30yrs ? 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sorry just try to take away my constitutional rights . I would fucking love to se them try . in fact I really hope I am alive when they try it will be the spark that gets this worthless government the fuck out .  

You would roll over like a little bitch. Don't pretend otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is already the law .

why should I register guns I have owned for 30yrs ? 

Gun registry is a joke.  You shouldn't have them in the first place. You have proven to be far too stupid.  

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah. And You’re another keyboard tough guy   :lol:

Well comparatively yes.  I put 800 km on a snowmobile last weekend without once, thinking, "I wish I had a gun"  I walk all over my town at any time of the day or night without thinking, "I wish I had a gun"  I've travelled in many parts of the world and not been scared. Yet no gun to keep me safe. Did you go straight from a blankie to a gun?