Check your account email address ×

Police: Low IQ and overweight.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

24insk.jpg

This is stupid. I " OWN " you and 800 Faggon ( The One ).

Did you go to work this week? This is your fourth week back. 

Answer the question, did you go to work at Avcell this week???? Or, are you a fuckin' lying, fake, phony, dupe faggot queer who loves cocks??? 

42 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

The OWNAGE runs deep

Yes, you've been " OWNED " for many years. You were certified as " OFFICIALLY OWNED BY MACHZNOT " on FS1.com, 6 years ago. 

Suck it deep, Faggon. 

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

This is stupid. I " OWN " you and 800 Faggon ( The One ).

Did you go to work this week? This is your fourth week back. 

Answer the question, did you go to work at Avcell this week???? Or, are you a fuckin' lying, fake, phony, dupe faggot queer who loves cocks??? 

Wtf you talking about ? The one has nothing to do with your fantasy !

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Yes, you've been " OWNED " for many years. You were certified as " OFFICIALLY OWNED BY MACHZNOT " on FS1.com, 6 years ago. 

Suck it deep, Faggon. 

Live in your fantasy world. Everyone laughing at you! Becase of severe OWNAGE I give you! 

LAUGHING AT YOU!

AN OLD WRINKLED JOKE!

:owned:

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Live in your fantasy world. Everyone laughing at you! Becase of severe OWNAGE I give you! 

LAUGHING AT YOU!

AN OLD WRINKLED JOKE!

:owned:

Wrong!!! You're a faggot and a fake, and a dupe!!  

Show a pic of you on your dozer at Avcell, or you are a sucker of cocks, plain and simple!!!

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

2018-02-14-12-33-40-.jpg

Nope, you're still sucking cocks, faggot. When are you working on the dozer at Avcell? 

This is your FOURTH WEEK back at Avcell. 

Why are you online, when you're supposed to be at work, you fake, dupe, cock-sucking, sucker of cocks? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Former cop sues NYPD, claims job made him obese

Maybe it was the doughnuts.

A morbidly obese city cop got a hefty pension when he retired on disability at age 43, but he’s still hungry for more dough — so he’s suing the NYPD, claiming the job left him corpulent.

“The job is like a tyrant,’’ said ex-NYPD Officer Jose Vega, who is 5-foot-10 and tips the scales at 360 pounds.

“I went from 250 to 395 pounds in one year — I guarantee you, as small as you are, you eat more than me,” he told a Post reporter Tuesday, insisting it was the slew of health problems caused by the stress of his former police job that led to his mass weight gain, not his eating habits.

Vega, 46, a former Marine, said that when he first joined the department in 1997, he weighed in at a svelte 180 pounds.

“My goal was to become a first-grade detective and homicide detective,’’ he said.

But “they brainwashed you. ‘Go out and make arrests.’ The job would emphasize arrests without concern for any officer’s heath,’’ said the former cop, who worked in the Bronx’s 42nd Precinct.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Former cop sues NYPD, claims job made him obese

Maybe it was the doughnuts.

A morbidly obese city cop got a hefty pension when he retired on disability at age 43, but he’s still hungry for more dough — so he’s suing the NYPD, claiming the job left him corpulent.

“The job is like a tyrant,’’ said ex-NYPD Officer Jose Vega, who is 5-foot-10 and tips the scales at 360 pounds.

“I went from 250 to 395 pounds in one year — I guarantee you, as small as you are, you eat more than me,” he told a Post reporter Tuesday, insisting it was the slew of health problems caused by the stress of his former police job that led to his mass weight gain, not his eating habits.

Vega, 46, a former Marine, said that when he first joined the department in 1997, he weighed in at a svelte 180 pounds.

“My goal was to become a first-grade detective and homicide detective,’’ he said.

But “they brainwashed you. ‘Go out and make arrests.’ The job would emphasize arrests without concern for any officer’s heath,’’ said the former cop, who worked in the Bronx’s 42nd Precinct.

Bold:  WTF?!?!?  How is that brainwashing??  That is literally a huge component of our job.  Fkn idiots like this destroy it for others...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Another crying pig! Imagine that!!

Shut up, sucker of cocks!!!! 

Why didn't you go to work today, you faggot?

Were you lying to Freedomsledders when you posted that you worked at AvCell in Atholville, NB. operating a bulldozer, you fucking faggot, ball bag licker?????

1 hour ago, odot1 said:

Bold:  WTF?!?!?  How is that brainwashing??  That is literally a huge component of our job.  Fkn idiots like this destroy it for others...

:lol: no shit.......thats like a fireman crying that they brain washed him and made him learn to use ladders and firehoses

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/13/2018 at 6:15 PM, SSFB said:

I've seen one pic you posted of your market stuff, haven't seen any pics of your broads or your police graduation.

I ignore your loud mouth garbage most of the time. :bc:

He posted one grainy picture from 30 years ago of some broad standing by a boat he claimed was his...seemed legit. :lol:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He posted one grainy picture from 30 years ago of some broad standing by a boat he claimed was his...seemed legit. :lol:

I also posted that same broad in a hot tub. Awful saw it and called her a prostitute. it was only up for a short time. That's the same one standing next to my boat. 

I also posted another one of my broads, sitting in a Formula boat at the Boston High Performance Boat Show.