Check your account email address ×

Police: Low IQ and overweight.

22 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Polaris550 got both covered!

I'm still not paying for the space I occupy in your mind!! I know the " OWNAGE " I've handed you for 9 years eats away at you on a daily basis, but no, NO RENT!!! You're a faggot, get used to it. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I'm still not paying for the space I occupy in your mind!! I know the " OWNAGE " I've handed you for 9 years eats away at you on a daily basis, but no, NO RENT!!! You're a faggot, get used to it. 

We all know you don't pay!

Low iq fat mall cop penis stroking bastard!

24i46i.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Nope, it's fucking hilarious. 

Past hilarious :lol: its a fucking side splitter ....znnottyyy the truck stop twink. Gonna have to give a lot of handy's behind sandy's before he can pay me my 5k

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

How can that be funny when I've posted pics of how much I've made in one in the market, my broads, and my police graduation? 

Tell me how that pic can even remotely be applied to me. 

I could see if I NEVAh posted my pics, but knowing that I've posted them, and I'm sure your faggotty ass has seen them, them tell me how this meme can in any way be applied to me. Go ahead FAGMONT, tell me. 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

How can that be funny when I've posted pics of how much I've made in one in the market, my broads, and my police graduation? 

Tell me how that pic can even remotely be applied to me. 

I could see if I NEVAh posted my pics, but knowing that I've posted them, and I'm sure your faggotty ass has seen them, them tell me how this meme can in any way be applied to me. Go ahead FAGMONT, tell me. 

I've seen one pic you posted of your market stuff, haven't seen any pics of your broads or your police graduation.

I ignore your loud mouth garbage most of the time. :bc:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Past hilarious :lol: its a fucking side splitter ....znnottyyy the truck stop twink. Gonna have to give a lot of handy's behind sandy's before he can pay me my 5k

See that @polaris550!

I own you! These guys LAUGH AT YOU because of me.......

:owned: to the

MAXIMUM MAX! !!

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've seen one pic you posted of your market stuff, haven't seen any pics of your broads or your police graduation.

I've never seen any pics posted of anything except that fake Sears catalogue bikini bitch! Not even real!!

thOldGirl.gif

Edited by awful knawful

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

See that @polaris550!

I own you! These guys LAUGH AT YOU because of me.......

:owned: to the

MAXIMUM MAX! !!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I've never seen any pics posted of anything except that fake Sears catalogue bikini bitch! Not even real!!

thOldGirl.gif

40 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

24inlh.jpg

Nope, doesn't count. I've " OWNED " all of you one way or another. I PROVED by THREE PROFESSIONAL E-MAILS that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is altered by lug height. RomanNose Polanski owes me 5 Gs, but the faggot won't agree to a lawyer handling it, so he keeps running away from me, when he could have made a quick 5000.

SSFB is connected to 800 Dragon somehow, and he's a faggot.

AWful Knawful IS 800 FAGGON, and I've " OWNED " him for 9 years on sled sites.

So that stupid meme certainly doesn't apply to me. My broads are probably  hotter than 95% of the broads you got. My police graduation pic I was buffed and a walking slice of pizza. 

My ONE DAY gain on the market is more than many make all year. So try again faggots, 'cause this was a   MASSIVE FAIL!!  Desperately trying to retaliate for the massive beatings I've given you!!!

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didnt read all that bullshit he just typed.......was any part of it me getting my 5g's???????

No he still saying you lost