Check your account email address ×

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Id have to agree with you on this.

As do I.  I'm not a hunter and quite frankly, don't care for a lot of them and their bullshit bravado (gimme a fucking break).  However, I don know a lot that are the "good type".

But, in this case....

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The big cats I don't understand but if there is enough of them then so be it.   What people don't also realize is much of the funds goes to catching poachers and other illegal methods of harvesting game.   For example the locals kill the Cat's if they are a threat to their livestock.   Hunting keeps the numbers of predators in balance so they don't have to go looking for easy kills because of natural pressure on them.  There is much more to it than just wealthy people killing animals.  

What I really don't understand is letting some of the pictures released to the public.  Just no reason for it other than "look at me."  

...this is true also.  Whether or not one chooses to agree with it or not.  I personally don't.  "Trophy hunting" is just a necessary evil...and I DO NOT know any of these people I like.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Speaking of hunting...GOOD FUCKING BACON AND EGGS!!!!!!!!  Look at this fucking thing!  Feral boars.  God damn prehistoric!!!

(Credit: Tu Dong, Facebook)

Seen that today.   In Hong Kong none the less.  Iowa has a shoot on sight request from the DNR with wild hogs.   

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

as is what they do to get their jollies. don't take it so personal, I hate anyone who does this shit, r or d.

Image result for trump boys killing animals

Image result for trump boys killing animals

Yeah fuck that shit.....not a fan whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah fuck that shit.....not a fan whatsoever. 

Really?  You don't think that makes them look Gnar-Manly-Tough?

Me either.  Not in the least.  Not even a smidgen of it.  Looks cunty as fuck to me.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  You don't think that makes them look Gnar-Manly-Tough?

Me either.  Not in the least.  Not even a smidgen of it.  Looks cunty as fuck to me.  

:goodpost:

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I agree with both. Highmark has a valid point, as does slinger. I have no problem as long as the animal is used, hunting just to have a head on your wall is BS IMO. They do distribute a lot of the animal around the region though, so if it's handled that way, I'm OK with it. I did get a chuckle out of the elephant tail though. Who wants an old man penis hanging over the mantle... :nea:

I agree, it must be some kind of manly man ego trip.

I'm a hunter. I would never shoot a cat for sport. Even an America mountain lion, or a wolf for that matter. To save my life , the life of a loved one or my own livestock I would drop the fucker in a heartbeat. 

That being said , when I was a kid , all hunter and hunting publications used the word harvest , instead of kill. I liked the word harvest much better.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm a hunter. I would never shoot a cat for sport. Even an America mountain lion, or a wolf for that matter. To save my life , the life of a loved one or my own livestock I would drop the fucker in a heartbeat. 

That being said , when I was a kid , all hunter and hunting publications used the word harvest , instead of kill. I liked the word harvest much better.

Agree %100. "Harvest" implies that one is going to use the creature. "Kill" is just that, no respect. I "harvest" my livestock, I "kill" the rats in the barn.