Check your account email address ×

Obama the first president to never have 3% growth in GDP

I think the only way you're gonna start seeing better returns on savings and cd's is higher loan interest rates.  It all ties in to real job and business growth.  And until the Dems either quit pandering to "America's disenchanted"or we get a pro-business republican administration, NOBODY is going to grow more than they have to.  It's not worth it right now.  real job growth doesn't happen at "Joe's cafe" and the corner coffee shop.

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hippy pansy, liberal idiot, typical left wing brainless banter....yep you answered plenty.

He is talking about Trump, he has the same view of the Iraq war as I do.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think the only way you're gonna start seeing better returns on savings and cd's is higher loan interest rates.  It all ties in to real job and business growth.  And until the Dems either quit pandering to "America's disenchanted"or we get a pro-business republican administration, NOBODY is going to grow more than they have to.  It's not worth it right now.  real job growth doesn't happen at "Joe's cafe" and the corner coffee shop.

Yeah it's a false economy right now. 

But hey Greenspan did keep inflation super low with his rates...course Barry helped also by keeping job growth low.

You know small business are the back bone of the economy though right?  

Edited by Capt.Storm

42 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He is talking about Trump, he has the same view of the Iraq war as I do.

I guess he can count on your vote then?

Or do you just discuss topics that have nothing to do with the way you vote?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are there discussion rules here you would like to fill us all in on Racer? I was  kind of hoping that in light of the new FS you would leave the idiocy behind....I am so disappointed.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are there discussion rules here you would like to fill us all in on Racer? I was  kind of hoping that in light of the new FS you would leave the idiocy behind....I am so disappointed.

No discussion rules, but if you are going to try and paint the debate like trump is for what the poster was for, in an attempt for a gotcha moment, then why not vote for the guy? 1kjw and trump feel the same about the iraq war.  GREAT, vote for trump then!

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No discussion rules, but if you are going to try and paint the debate like trump is for what the poster was for, in an attempt for a gotcha moment, then why not vote for the guy?

So he agrees with Trumps assessment of the Iraq War which by the way anybody with a functioning brain cell sees as a colossal fuck up so he has to vote for him...well played Karl Rove.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep. Unless HC goes to jail and they draft in someone like Mark Cuban.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No discussion rules, but if you are going to try and paint the debate like trump is for what the poster was for, in an attempt for a gotcha moment, then why not vote for the guy?

Trump has stated the exact same things I have, so if I'm a libtard so is he.

Doesn't that seem fair?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Trump has stated the exact same things I have, so if I'm a libtard so is he.

Doesn't that seem fair?

Racers head just exploded.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Racers head just exploded.

It really makes me wonder how anyone can be so against and offended by what one person says and so in love with someone else who says the exact same thing, ponderous.

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah it's a false economy right now. 

But hey Greenspan did keep inflation super low with his rates...course Barry helped also by keeping job growth low.

You know small business are the back bone of the economy though right?  

What's false Cappy? Is it the guys on this website buying new trucks, sleds, homes, etc....?

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's false Cappy? Is it the guys on this website buying new trucks, sleds, homes, etc....?

Wondering myself....on the old FS and now this one there are guys ordering new sleds, getting jobs at brokerage firms, new houses, renovations, boats, camps, ect.....

35 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wondering myself....on the old FS and now this one there are guys ordering new sleds, getting jobs at brokerage firms, new houses, renovations, boats, camps, ect.....

That's what I'm talking about Jim, these same guys are also saying how bad things are yet it sounds like there life is good, WTF is up with that?

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's what I'm talking about Jim, these same guys are also saying how bad things are yet it sounds like there life is good, WTF is up with that?

How many times have we said sledding is an expensive sport? Dropping $15 large on a sled this fall, and every trip I take is $250 minimum. Why do you expect that people of moderate to high means of wealth (avid sledders) are in one place on the internet? If this were a Frisbee Golf forum you may have a point.... but don't go to a country club wondering why you can't get a good opinion on what grease to use in a deep fryer.

Think that just might be What The Fuck is up with that?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many times have we said sledding is an expensive sport? Dropping $15 large on a sled this fall, and every trip I take is $250 minimum. Why do you expect that people of moderate to high means of wealth (avid sledders) are in one place on the internet? If this were a Frisbee Golf forum you may have a point.... but don't go to a country club wondering why you can't get a good opinion on what grease to use in a deep fryer.

Think that just might be What The Fuck is up with that?

Chicken dinner!

America as a whole is not doing well at all.  Better than it was, but still extremely slow growth due to our current administrations bungling of policies.  AGAIN...right back to the thread title.

The economy overall is doing quite well, when you consider 7 or 8 years ago the auto industry was bankrupt, last year was the all time record high for autos in the US and still doing well.

The strength of the US dollar is a double edge sword, while it gives US consumers buying power and helps keep energy costs lower, it also makes our exports more expensive and with the poor economy in China, Japan and most of Europe it lowers the demand for our products.

On 5/28/2016 at 7:30 PM, 1jkw said:

It really makes me wonder how anyone can be so against and offended by what one person says and so in love with someone else who says the exact same thing, ponderous.

I don't care what people say.  I care about what they do.  Liberals of this world seem to mostly worried about what people say vs what they have done and that is why I normally don't associate with them.

On May 29, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Zambroski said:

Chicken dinner!

America as a whole is not doing well at all.  Better than it was, but still extremely slow growth due to our current administrations bungling of policies.  AGAIN...right back to the thread title.

But the thread title is wrong. Every President since Nixon has had less than 3% GDP growth 

15 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

But the thread title is wrong. Every President since Nixon has had less than 3% GDP growth 

I know that is incorrect.  You sure you are looking at the right models?

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't care what people say.  I care about what they do.  Liberals of this world seem to mostly worried about what people say vs what they have done and that is why I normally don't associate with them.

So we are clear you say I'm a liberal because, I think Iraq was the biggest policy mistake the US has made, exactly what Trump said, I'm a liberal because I said we were lied to about the WMD's just exactly like Trump.

You said that the financial crisis of 2007-2008 wasn't the worst since the depression. You said it was my liberal type that say that, I guess the Wall Street Journal is now liberal and so is every other financial and economic advisor in the country.

Please name one other time since the depression, that  the auto industry was going under, people were loosing their jobs, homes, retirements at the same rate and the FEDIC raised the insurance level on deposits.

If you want to debate do it with facts, not name calling.