Check your account email address ×

Obama the first president to never have 3% growth in GDP

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

You can tell that the liberal rhetoric for the last 8 years is to paint Reagan as a bad president to the people who were to young to remember his presidency.

I think there is far more selective memory when it comes to RR then any other pres.

He was a good president, but not without lies and scandal, Iran weapons deals, cocaine on US planes, 240 dead American soldiers in Beirut, the cutting of Veteran's benefits, to name a few things.

• Thanks 1

On May 26, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Zambroski said:

Here's the problem with this type of brainless rhetoric:  those numbers were going up anyway on the upswing of a economic cycle.  We could have put a box of red fucking hair in the Oval Office and they'd still have gotten better.  Unfortunately, we elected something sillier than the box of hair and he and his administration hindered the whole correction cycle.

But, that's all none of my business.  

You put a box of grey hair into office before Obama and you ended up with two wars you couldn't finish, lots of dead and wounded soldiers a jail in Cuba full of prisoners that weren't treated according to the Geneva convention. So maybe try to be a little more careful. 

You know like with Obama. He really turned things around. 

Basically everything the right wing zealots said would happen with Obama didn't. Maybe you should stop listening to them. Vote democrat, it just seems to cause less problems for everyone. 

20 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I never said the Obama economy is better than it was under Reagan.

Reagan tripled the debt, and was the first pres. to out spend all others put together.

Reagan didn't deal with 2 wars and the worst economic times since the depression, nor were the effects of off shoring and trade deals in place while he was pres.

He may not have had two wars but he created the conditions that caused them. Supporting saddam, the taliban and Iran contra. Way to go gipper 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You put a box of grey hair into office before Obama and you ended up with two wars you couldn't finish, lots of dead and wounded soldiers a jail in Cuba full of prisoners that weren't treated according to the Geneva convention. So maybe try to be a little more careful. 

You know like with Obama. He really turned things around. 

Basically everything the right wing zealots said would happen with Obama didn't. Maybe you should stop listening to them. Vote democrat, it just seems to cause less problems for everyone. 

Do you think we'd have been over there jerking around without the consent and support of the democrats?  Do you know how government works?  Or are you one that sits and cries and finds ways to blame the other side...from whatever side you sit on.  Our government has been duping us since it's inception, and a larger government will dupe us even more...as it has been with our "leader".  "Helping the middle class."  What a load of shit.  

And I am pretty far from a "right winger". Both extremes of each side hold the most idiotic sheep we have in our country.  And those two sides are the majority of the population.  But if I had to do one or the other, after a complete full frontal labodomy, I'd have to at least see that the republicans create wealth and wealth creates jobs.  Disproportionately?  Yes.  But at less they create jobs.  Dems create wealth too, but only within government offices.  After those pockets are lined, "distribution" will keep the dem voters "happy".

So, while it's taken me years to finally realize this, I can work my life and finances to take advantage of every loophole and advantage both sides seem to think is best to keep their voting sheep in line.  And I laugh every time I do it.  Republicans make opportunities in the private sector, dems create opportunities within the government run programs.  Know who can't take advantage of either very well?  Folks that are on someone else's payroll.  And the worst off are those on someone else's payroll that are actually working during large government admin years.  The programs being instituted by their leaders aren't designed to help them.  It's comical but I actually am allowed to put more money in my pocket during a Dem run government.  But really, all I am doing is putting that unpaid portion on the next generation....but that seems to be "OK" by them.  So, :koo-koo:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you think we'd have been over there jerking around without the consent and support of the democrats?  Do you know how government works?  Or are you one that sits and cries and finds ways to blame the other side...from whatever side you sit on.  Our government has been duping us since it's inception, and a larger government will dupe us even more...as it has been with our "leader".  "Helping the middle class."  What a load of shit.  

And I am pretty far from a "right winger". Both extremes of each side hold the most idiotic sheep we have in our country.  And those two sides are the majority of the population.  But if I had to do one or the other, after a complete full frontal labodomy, I'd have to at least see that the republicans create wealth and wealth creates jobs.  Disproportionately?  Yes.  But at less they create jobs.  Dems create wealth too, but only within government offices.  After those pockets are lined, "distribution" will keep the dem voters "happy".

So, while it's taken me years to finally realize this, I can work my life and finances to take advantage of every loophole and advantage both sides seem to think is best to keep their voting sheep in line.  And it laugh every time I do it.  Republicans make opportunities in the private sector, dems create opportunities within the government run programs.  Know who can't take advantage of either very well?  Folks that are on someone else's payroll.  And the worst off are those on someone else's payroll that are actually working during large government admin years.  The programs being instituted by their leaders aren't designed to help them.  It's comical but I actually am allowed to put more money in my pocket during a Dem run government.  But really, all I am doing is putting that unpaid portion on the next generation....but that seems to be "OK" by them.  So, :koo-koo:

The democrats and the UN were presented with intelligence reports that were heavily massaged to get us into an Iraq war that the Bush neo-cons lusted for.

mirror_uk_cover2_.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The democrats and the UN were presented with intelligence reports that were heavily massaged to get us into an Iraq war that the Bush neo-cons lusted for.

mirror_uk_cover2_.jpg

those libs are so easy to fool.

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

mirror_uk_cover2_.jpg

What a bunch of shit.  "Heavily massaged".  :lmao:

Fact is all presented with information had and did do their own information gathering.  You think the dems told the reps "Hey, yeah, you guys do the homework and we'll just sit back and agree with it all."  Laughable.  "War" was decided by each corner for their own selfish gains one way or the other. Why on earth do Dems think the reps are a bunch of war mongering harbingers of death?  That's just stupid rhetoric turned into nice bales of hay for the sheep feeding.  

And the "U.N."  Yes, by all means, let's bring them into any retarded conversation and pretend those water and food waiters in the war zone actually have any power enforce ANYTHING and aren't operating under a guise of their own little 2nd and 3rd world dictatorship.  AWESOME!  Last encounter I had with the UN goobers almost resulted in them all being shot in the head multiple times and having their vehicles commandeered.

The United States Democratic Party and the United Nations; a partnership protecting the world from the world within our world of worlds.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

mirror_uk_cover2_.jpg

speaking of 'messaging'...'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor'.

both parties are corrupt and do it, hence the shitstorm we have.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a bunch of shit.  "Heavily massaged".  :lmao:

Fact is all presented with information had and did do their own information gathering.  You think the dems told the reps "Hey, yeah, you guys do the homework and we'll just sit back and agree with it all."  Laughable.  "War" was decided by each corner for their own selfish gains one way or the other. Why on earth do Dems think the reps are a bunch of war mongering harbingers of death?  That's just stupid rhetoric turned into nice bales of hay for the sheep feeding.  

And the "U.N."  Yes, by all means, let's bring them into any retarded conversation and pretend those water and food waiters in the war zone actually have any power enforce ANYTHING and aren't operating under a guise of their own little 2nd and 3rd world dictatorship.  AWESOME!  Last encounter I had with the UN goobers almost resulted in them all being shot in the head multiple times and having their vehicles commandeered.

The United States Democratic Party and the United Nations; a partnership protecting the world from the world within our world of worlds.  :lol:

The Executive branch presented the info to the Legislative branch, it was pile of contrived bullshit and we know because.............

WMD2.gif

Now here is some interesting facts.

SAL.ca.rice-powell-bush-cheney.war-crimi

Just now, SnowRider said:

Looks like Vince is back posting facts :bc: 

Indeed.. "Facts".  Can you guys see this?  I am on my own private server now so nobody can see what I am scheming about.  

we need some excitement around here!

We need Donald and Hillary to make a appearance if you know what I'm sayin'. :lol:..and if Barry showed up also,it would be even better!

who would be good at which one?

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, while it's taken me years to finally realize this, I can work my life and finances to take advantage of every loophole and advantage both sides seem to think is best to keep their voting sheep in line.  And I laugh every time I do it.  Republicans make opportunities in the private sector, dems create opportunities within the government run programs.  Know who can't take advantage of either very well?  Folks that are on someone else's payroll.  And the worst off are those on someone else's payroll that are actually working during large government admin years.  The programs being instituted by their leaders aren't designed to help them.  It's comical but I actually am allowed to put more money in my pocket during a Dem run government.  But really, all I am doing is putting that unpaid portion on the next generation....but that seems to be "OK" by them.  So, :koo-koo:

Good post.  Except I can't believe it takes anyone "years to finally realize"  But at least you have realized it.

On 5/27/2016 at 11:34 AM, 1jkw said:

I never said the Obama economy is better than it was under Reagan.

Reagan tripled the debt, and was the first pres. to out spend all others put together.

Reagan didn't deal with 2 wars and the worst economic times since the depression, nor were the effects of off shoring and trade deals in place while he was pres.

Did Reagan blame Carter for 7 years?

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good post.  Except I can't believe it takes anyone "years to finally realize"  But at least you have realized it.

Eh, a more correct term would have been "it took me years" seeing as how I've been "operating" in them for close to 20 years now. Plus, you need a good accountant and you don't need one of those until you start making a bit of money.   

Either way.  :bc:

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Did Reagan blame Carter for 7 years?

No.

Did Carter leave Reagan a war we were losing (AFG.) and a war where we lost thousands, and were forced out by the very guy we put in power,( Maliki)?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No.

Did Carter leave Reagan a war we were losing (AFG.) and a war where we lost thousands, and were forced out by the very guy we put in power,( Maliki)?

Dooooode!  Why does everything you post here start with blaming something on a war?  That's the stupidest and lowest form of liberal ridiculousness ever concocted.

Just stop.  You look silly.  I guess you can take some solace in knowing you aren't alone.   

Edited by Zambroski