Check your account email address ×

I’m really a thoughtful person.

best question I can come up with is why in the fuck were you searching for anything that brought that up ?

no forget it I already know why you were searching Vulva pain . pretty sure you are suppose to use lube on that champagne bottle especially after menopause   

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

best question I can come up with is why in the fuck were you searching for anything that brought that up ?

no forget it I already know why you were searching Vulva pain . pretty sure you are suppose to use lube on that champagne bottle especially after menopause   

What a weird fucking shit stain Spinclownsuck is :nuts: just a pathetic shit for brains homosexual 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Are you so dense that you can’t read? I was being mindful of momo’s needs. 

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are you so dense that you can’t read? I was being mindful of momo’s needs. 

ok so you just said to your self I need to look up vulva pain so I can fail at making  fun of a guy on the web

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I googled Polaris550. There it was. 

Do you accept my challenge, yes or no, faggot? 

Let's see if your ass can cash the checks your mouth writes. 

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Your breath smells of queef. Please commit suicide.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Yours definitely doesn't! 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

images.jpg

Willy, are you the pitcher or catcher with Awful Knobful? You guys sound like the kind of person who would fuck somebody up the ass and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!     !:bum:       :junk:

Willy Blower         Awful Knobful   

50 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Mostly the extremely racist stuff about the impending race war.

LMAO!!! Willy, when the shit hits the fan, Tyrone, Deshawn, and Malik are gonna' make a pin cushion outta' your ass. True dat!!! 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Willy, are you the pitcher or catcher with Awful Knobful? You guys sound like the kind of person who would fuck somebody up the ass and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!     !:bum:       :junk:

Willy Blower         Awful Knobful   

@polaris550 during his day job

:owned:

downloadfile.gif

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!!! Willy, when the shit hits the fan, Tyrone, Deshawn, and Malik are gonna' make a pin cushion outta' your ass. True dat!!! 

Nah, we're going to bond over our shared love of rap music and kill whitey together!