Check your account email address ×

ckf....

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I cant imagine losing my wife and best friend. Its been tough for him

X2. I hope not dealing with the stress of fsce has helped him move on. He clearly was not the same old rob at the end that we knew in the past...

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He really was lashing out at the end of FS.....hopefully he finds peace.

I didnt see that all....some members were giving him an ultimatum and he said fuck it. In hindsight though I think the old website would still be here more then likely....if he showed zoso the door.

But then again...one certain member would find someone else to whine about eventually.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I didnt see that all....some members were giving him an ultimatum and he said fuck it. In hindsight though I think the old website would still be here more then likely....if he showed zoso the door.

But then again...one certain member would find someone else to whine about eventually.

You didn't see a lot of things Dave because of your obsession with a few members...I made some innocuous comment that wasn't even directed at him and he lashed out hard at me. It was clear he wasn't himself.

You didn't see a lot of things Dave because of your obsession with a few members...I made some innocuous comment that wasn't even directed at him and he lashed out hard at me. It was clear he wasn't himself.

Maybe so...butim sure he was already riled up when you did and what you said was misconstrued like so many things are on the net. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe so...butim sure he was already riled up when you did and what you said was misconstrued like so many things are on the net. :bc: 

Could be and it's safe to say things have worked out pretty good with the two sites.

Could be and it's safe to say things have worked out pretty good with the two sites.

Yes and no. I really do miss reading the posts of some of the guys that refuse to join and or post here for whatever reason. I've been friends with Jeff (Legend700 aka Angry Ginger) for 10+ years, but he doesn't come here anymore. I also miss jammin's daily posts along with a lot of the other FS guys :sad: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes and no. I really do miss reading the posts of some of the guys that refuse to join and or post here for whatever reason. I've been friends with Jeff (Legend700 aka Angry Ginger) for 10+ years, but he doesn't come here anymore. I also miss jammin's daily posts along with a lot of the other FS guys :sad: 

I agree....a lot of them are good cats.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I agree....a lot of them are good cats.

I'm FB friends with a lot of them, but it's not the same. I'm sure a lot of you guys are like me and consider the FS gang as an extended family, even if you don't always agree with what your family member posts :bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm FB friends with a lot of them, but it's not the same. I'm sure a lot of you guys are like me and consider the FS gang as an extended family, even if you don't always agree with what your family member posts :bc: 

have you asked any of them why no show?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well im sure everyone would understand if you shut this site down to be with your buddies. :bc:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

have you asked any of them why no show?

No. I'm sure some of it is because they had an issue with Rob and it has transferred over to me. And the other reason is because they can't stand SR.

Just now, ckf said:

No. I'm sure some of it is because they had an issue with Rob and it has transferred over to me. And the other reason is because they can't stand SR.

ok...I can surely see the sr part...but i just think of him as a dnc bot and then it's not so bad.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well im sure everyone would understand if you shut this site down to be with your buddies. :bc:

Not going to happen. One of the reasons I wanted to keep FS going was because I knew that not everyone would be welcome on TBP :bc:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not going to happen. One of the reasons I wanted to keep FS going was because I knew that not everyone would be welcome on TBP :bc:

Well i think after you guys got rid of zoso...that would leave just me cappy and sr....and im sure other then snakey poo...cappy would be welcome there. :bc:

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well i think after you guys got rid of zoso...that would leave just me cappy and sr....and im sure other then snakey poo...cappy would be welcome there. :bc:

I'm lost.

I meant he can run this site and still go over there now and then.:bc:

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm lost.

I meant he can run this site and still go over there now and then.:bc:

I just can't bring myself to do it out of respect for Rob. Lets face it, none of us would even know each other if it wasn't for Rob :bc:

• Like 2