Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I do for good reason, you just saw one...

Watch his family take over Toronto now, something you RIGHT WING love is takeovers 

defending total power for one individual is amazing where conservatives are willing to go

You’re funny, you make me laugh 😂😂

Maybe Doug can make himself these same powers, I think most would back this decision.   We need the federal government to do the same.

Remember when Cons were against communism and defended people's right to a vote :dunno:  those days are gone....

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Concert goer at Scotia area set off fire works in the building hurting a few people.

they will be charged with 'mischief' a very serious charge that apparently ONEWAYs feel is okay 

The stupid is strong

Wondering how many people Tamara physically hurt, other than the cop stomping an old woman with his horse.

stay dumb lefty, they make this shit so easy😂😂

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Wondering how many people Tamara physically hurt, other than the cop stomping an old woman with his horse.

stay dumb lefty, they make this shit so easy😂😂

Hard to say, she has obstruction of police and coaching THE LINE against police 

lots there for the far right to defend 

2003 Health care was in bad shape in ONtario after Harris closed hospitals and made a huge mess, it was fixed to where we had another PC hopefully start slogans about hallway health care, 6 million dollar man and so on.  (similar to PP telling his followers they are not doing well, have no food or jobs, economy crashing but none of that is happening ))

Well here we are once again in horrible shape, Emergencies closing, floors closing, its bad but we as a government can freeze wages for those left.

awesome what ONEWAYs feel is great government 

Doug needs to do something now this is not a joke

Edited by 1trailmaker

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

can't bring yourself to say "yes he needs to do something"  typical ONEWAY 

I can say it, our health care is a fucken disaster.

2days wait in a waiting room, you bet its failed and at all levels of government 

Edited by toslow

25 hospitals are having to shutdown services due to staffing, FORD isn't around and sent a tweet asking "what is Trudeau doing to cure Ontario's issues"  

This is the most important part of being ONEWAY CONSERVATIVE it isn't my fault it is yours.

Did you guys hear Trudeau is taking 2 weeks holidays and got a hair cut

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, toslow said:

I thought you would be in love with Alberta, biggest population of Ukrainians in Canada.

The people of Alberta are being overrun with radical right wingers.  Funny thing is Alberta crashed under Harper rule yet they claim it never happened.

Voted in NDP first time in 44 years happened under Harper.  

Such a small about of people make  a lot of noise

Never has Ontario been in such bad shape with Health Care

last time it almost go this bad was guess when?  Harris cuts the fuck out of system 

Hopefully Trudeau can fix this as he is being called too - Premiers have no responsibility for this 

I’ll pull a card from your playing deck. 

We are just rounding the corner from Covid, Which I’m sure has 99% of the problems caused.

plus it’s not just an Ontario problem. It’s global 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I’ll pull a card from your playing deck. 

We are just rounding the corner from Covid, Which I’m sure has 99% of the problems caused.

plus it’s not just an Ontario problem. It’s global 

but inflation is only Justin :lol:  

Sorry but this isn't a worldwide problem it is however a conservative run provinces within Canada.

When you tell these nurses you will only get 1% at very most raise (wiht justinflation is 8%) you create a big problem with moral.  

a RPN makes $28 an hour her/his raise will be $560 dollars a year which is pathetic to even offer the people that put it all out for the past 2 1/2 years 

if you are a top nurse making 98k a year you get almost a whole $1000 raise which is worth $600 dollars after taxes.

its a conservative thing, you make enough money stop crying. 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

but inflation is only Justin :lol:  

Sorry but this isn't a worldwide problem it is however a conservative run provinces within Canada.

When you tell these nurses you will only get 1% at very most raise (wiht justinflation is 8%) you create a big problem with moral.  

And here is where you contradict yourself if you go back and read some of your post 

• Confused 1

Sorry but this isn't a worldwide problem

so when it a con issue it a province problem. when its a fiberal problem its global. Ahh great for the super ONEWAY to think

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, toslow said:

Sorry but this isn't a worldwide problem

so when it a con issue it a province problem. when its a fiberal problem its global. Ahh great for the super ONEWAY to think

inflation is worldwide this is fact today - also fact is Canada has one of the lower inflation rates.

Gasoline is a world cost increase nothing to do with carbon tax - more facts

employment isn't a world issue

Keep following PP HATE TRAIN he will tell you how bad Canada is doing, but people like yourself don't realize he is actually saying Provinces are not doing well (conservative rules) 

Think about that for 1 minute then continue you blind following

How the fuck can you say carbon taxes has nothing to do with the price of gasoline?

if you’re going to be that fucken stupid and say stupid shit then you keep up cause I’m done discussing it with you

not bringing myself to that level of dumb 

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, toslow said:

How the fuck can you say carbon taxes has nothing to do with the price of gasoline?

if you’re going to be that fucken stupid and say stupid shit then you keep up cause I’m done discussing it with you

not bringing myself to that level of dumb 

I said we have had carbon tax for 8 years it is a non issue as gas was cheapest in decades last year at under $0.95 so stop with "its the carbon tax"  which by the way on affects RIGHT WING provinces oddly enough.  Cutting the tax only helps the conservative provinces so that is why you won't see it cut.  Again think past yourself

You voted for FORD to cancel cap and trade, he did just that giving us THE TRUDEAU CARBON TAX.

it really isn't hard to figure out.