Jump to content

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***


Recommended Posts

Lots of shootings in Toronto, THE SUN is on top of the story.  I found it interesting as THE SUN has no problem using WYNNE or TRUDEAU as the cause hasn't mentioned Doug Ford once in the article "OUR GOVERNMENT" is now their choice of wording.

Pretty sad excuse for news source

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-toronto-is-a-war-zone-that-does-not-sleep?fbclid=IwAR0QeJnpcdbZWl-9s1YKNzBLrFCZ_ClGA04838L05gUnwnIllUyNKX6PQE4

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She. I go to Lucy.    I gave the girl today an $18 tip. She looked at me like I had 3 heads. I said I’m tipping for all the other assholes who are going ask for their $2 change back.

Awesome. Is that you in the dress?

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD has new rules of law for Ontario 

wear your mask or else

stay away from people not in your household - you basement dwellers have no issue with that :lol: 

 

Can you imagine if Wynne tried this shit

Think about it.

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrandyngo?prefetchtimestamp=1601654637977

Link to post
Share on other sites

THE SUN quick to make huge numbers like 1400$ a year more but they mean in 10 years from now.....

Interesting that there wasn't one word printed by this group about the biggest hydro rate increase in our history last January - 91% increase for fuck sakes

 

Love that ONEWAY REPORTS

https://torontosun.com/news/national/liberals-clean-fuel-standard-to-increase-home-heating-costs-advocacy-group?fbclid=IwAR0UFkTi7Rl7JAoKcWp6Abh2VdrQS3X6iyal9EvUvJxPd1b3WF82GF0KBXs

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

THE SUN quick to make huge numbers like 1400$ a year more but they mean in 10 years from now.....

Interesting that there wasn't one word printed by this group about the biggest hydro rate increase in our history last January - 91% increase for fuck sakes

 

Love that ONEWAY REPORTS

https://torontosun.com/news/national/liberals-clean-fuel-standard-to-increase-home-heating-costs-advocacy-group?fbclid=IwAR0UFkTi7Rl7JAoKcWp6Abh2VdrQS3X6iyal9EvUvJxPd1b3WF82GF0KBXs

I just checked my payments for the end of last year and the beginning of this year. Largest increase in Feb. was about 20% (total bill not rates) and last month it was about 20% less. Is this just another one of those items that you keep repeating and then expect everyone to believe you? Show us your bills from last year and this year to prove your point (you can blank out address and account number). I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post your actual bills.

Hold on I hear some keyboard input coming from you.... " deflect...deflect...deflect...deflect... Why won't these people accept my oneway  views, I've repeated them often enough to make them true!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

I just checked my payments for the end of last year and the beginning of this year. Largest increase in Feb. was about 20% (total bill not rates) and last month it was about 20% less. Is this just another one of those items that you keep repeating and then expect everyone to believe you? Show us your bills from last year and this year to prove your point (you can blank out address and account number). I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post your actual bills.

Hold on I hear some keyboard input coming from you.... " deflect...deflect...deflect...deflect... Why won't these people accept my oneway  views, I've repeated them often enough to make them true!"

what are you rambling about?

at covid prices 12.8  cents kwh is double the rate of off peak last year

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what are you rambling about?

at covid prices 12.8  cents kwh is double the rate of off peak last year

 

 

As I said...deflect...deflect...deflect.

The off peak price is just one of 3 prices. How did the other 2 compare? Like I said show us your bill to prove your cost has doubled (absolutely no chance of this ever happening...). The over all bill is the only way to really to see what effect the rate change has made.

With your lack of financial and mathematical knowledge it is no wonder that you make ridiculous claims based on the change of one of 3 rates for hydro power.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

As I said...deflect...deflect...deflect.

The off peak price is just one of 3 prices. How did the other 2 compare? Like I said show us your bill to prove your cost has doubled (absolutely no chance of this ever happening...). The over all bill is the only way to really to see what effect the rate change has made.

With your lack of financial and mathematical knowledge it is no wonder that you make ridiculous claims based on the change of one of 3 rates for hydro power.

11 cents to 20 cents

:dunno:   FORD doubled hydro rates in 1 year it really is that simple

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, MuskokaGator said:

As I said...deflect...deflect...deflect.

The off peak price is just one of 3 prices. How did the other 2 compare? Like I said show us your bill to prove your cost has doubled (absolutely no chance of this ever happening...). The over all bill is the only way to really to see what effect the rate change has made.

With your lack of financial and mathematical knowledge it is no wonder that you make ridiculous claims based on the change of one of 3 rates for hydro power.

I never really paid attention to trail and his politics before this shit hit the fan but holy shit man the guy has some screws loose.  There is no point arguing with him.  He is a government worker and will stick up for them no matter the cost

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Renegade X said:

I never really paid attention to trail and his politics before this shit hit the fan but holy shit man the guy has some screws loose.  There is no point arguing with him.  He is a government worker and will stick up for them no matter the cost

are you saying rates didn't near double?

get a grip

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Renegade X said:

I never really paid attention to trail and his politics before this shit hit the fan but holy shit man the guy has some screws loose.  There is no point arguing with him.  He is a government worker and will stick up for them no matter the cost

Like someone recently said, Trail would suck Trudeau's dick right after he got finished fucking some dude up the ass. Not a chance he'll ever put Trudope or the liberals down or admit to anything wrong they do.

Trail is delusional, stupid, ignorant, dumb and suffers greatly with the Dunning-Kruger disorder. Pretty much a full blown loser whose life revolves around this site. :news:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you saying rates didn't near double?

get a grip

Still haven't seen any proof that your bill has doubled (i won't hold my breath).

Irregardless, this was all caused by McGuilty and no-Wynne. They spent billions and then borrowed money to artificially lower bills immediately to be paid back by our children. Its like a speeding train, it takes along time for the brakes to take effect.

 

With you there is no pretending to be dumb. You are, and seem to be proud of it.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

Still haven't seen any proof that your bill has doubled (i won't hold my breath).

Irregardless, this was all caused by McGuilty and no-Wynne. They spent billions and then borrowed money to artificially lower bills immediately to be paid back by our children. Its like a speeding train, it takes along time for the brakes to take effect.

 

With you there is no pretending to be dumb. You are, and seem to be proud of it.

here

https://www.oeb.ca/rates-and-your-bill/electricity-rates/historical-electricity-rates

 

really get with the program

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, irv said:

Like someone recently said, Trail would suck Trudeau's dick right after he got finished fucking some dude up the ass. Not a chance he'll ever put Trudope or the liberals down or admit to anything wrong they do.

Trail is delusional, stupid, ignorant, dumb and suffers greatly with the Dunning-Kruger disorder. Pretty much a full blown loser whose life revolves around this site. :news:

:lol:   

Your denial is being noticed 

:lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How much time did you have to do for this, Trail? :news:

“I Wore the Juice”- The Dunning-Kruger Effect.

A victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect, thief had an exaggerated notion of his own intelligence. 

https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/the-right-chemistry-odd-idea-about-lemon-juice-turned-sour-for-robber

https://medium.com/@littlebrown/i-wore-the-juice-the-dunning-kruger-effect-f8ac3299eb1

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see from the article you supplied that one rate has almost doubled, another has gone up by approx. 1/3 and the other has actually gone down from last year. In Fail economics this means that all rates have doubled. If you look back in the year chart the rates are even higher before they were artificially lowered by borrowing money.

 

You FAIL again. You can't make it true by stating your fantasy data over and over again.

Still haven't seen proof of your hydro costs doubling....

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

I see from the article you supplied that one rate has almost doubled, another has gone up by approx. 1/3 and the other has actually gone down from last year. In Fail economics this means that all rates have doubled. If you look back in the year chart the rates are even higher before they were artificially lowered by borrowing money.

 

You FAIL again. You can't make it true by stating your fantasy data over and over again.

Still haven't seen proof of your hydro costs doubling....

the ONEWAY is bad in you 

 

Okay rates didn't go up under Doug Ford, you are not paying way more today becasue MuskokaGator said he checked his bill and there was no increase

 

"Its actually gone down"  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you guys cringe when FORD keeps saying TRUDEAU has done a fantastic job and loves working with him.

Good to see as we never saw any cooperation from the Harper government...

 

Go Doug Go

Edited by 1trailmaker
Link to post
Share on other sites

another DOUG FORD shutdown coming.

These conservatives don't care about businesses and how they struggle in Ontario under this leadership :lol: 

Hydro rates out of control

 

but all of you will cast your vote for Doug again and again - this is funny

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...