Check your account email address ×

Simple solution to illegals problem

16 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

you are assuming that the lawmakers want to actually stop the flow of immigrants illegal or otherwise.

The lawmakers need to start doing what their constituents want, not what they personally want or what their party tells them.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

you are assuming that the lawmakers want to actually stop the flow of immigrants illegal or otherwise.

No shit. Like i said a million times. Every one of those mother fuckers are using illegals as nannys, housekeepers, gardeners, etc... And many of their supporters are using the cheap illegal labor as hotel workers, restaurant workers, grounds keepers, construction workers, farm workers, landscapers, etc... This is going to get real interesting...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No shit. Like i said a million times. Every one of those mother fuckers are using illegals as nannys, housekeepers, gardeners, etc... And many of their supporters are using the cheap illegal labor as hotel workers, restaurant workers, grounds keepers, construction workers, farm workers, landscapers, etc... This is going to get real interesting...

So illegals are a good thing?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So illegals are a good thing?

Making it easier for them to become legal is a good thing. But not for those who wish to continue to exploit them. Ask Trump about how he gets visas for all of the haitians working at Mar-a-Lago. If they dont work for the shitty wages he is offering away they go. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually is as long as your not a criminal.

Actually its not that easy to become a naturalized citizen. It takes quite a long time. If it was easier it would be pretty easy to identify the criminals and kick them out. Instead they all stay underground. 

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

yeah thats the fiscally responsible thing to do. Incarceration costs like $70k a year. Momo is a fucking retarded mother fucker. 

I bet incarceration in Mexico doesn't cost $70K 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Actually its not that easy to become a naturalized citizen. It takes quite a long time. If it was easier it would be pretty easy to identify the criminals and kick them out. Instead they all stay underground. 

All Countries have rules and laws which must be followed, you want to come here either temporary or permanent then follows the Countries Laws, otherwise expect to be thrown out, and rightfully so..

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

All Countries have rules and laws which must be followed, you want to come here either temporary or permanent then follows the Countries Laws, otherwise expect to be thrown out, and rightfully so..

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

Its a stupid law just like tax laws and drug laws and burdensome regulation and environmental laws and traffic laws and all of the other laws. We should all just shut up and obey the law. Nothing needs to change i guess. I am willing to bet that most here are decendents of people who immigrated here and did not become legally naturalized or came here before it was required. Before the social security act how would the govt know who the fuck was here? And that was created so the govt could collect income taxes. 

All of these so called conservatives talk about smaller govt and then do nothing but demand bullshit that requires big govt. NSA and Dept of Homeland defense is big govt. And getting bigger thanks to you guys. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its a stupid law just like tax laws and drug laws and burdensome regulation and environmental laws and traffic laws and all of the other laws. We should all just shut up and obey the law. Nothing needs to change i guess. I am willing to bet that most here are decendents of people who immigrated here and did not become legally naturalized or came here before it was required. Before the social security act how would the govt know who the fuck was here? And that was created so the govt could collect income taxes. 

All of these so called conservatives talk about smaller govt and then do nothing but demand bullshit that requires big govt. NSA and Dept of Homeland defense is big govt. And getting bigger thanks to you guys. 

Laws are written by people WE ELECT, if someone doesn't like a Law do something about it, run for office, petition those already in office for changes, or do something else to change Laws you don't agree with, but simply allowing people to willfully disobey Laws isn't right either, where does it end then, let everyone do whatever they want???

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Laws are written by people WE ELECT, if someone doesn't like a Law do something about it, run for office, petition those already in office for changes, or do something else to change Laws you don't agree with, but simply allowing people to willfully disobey Laws isn't right either, where does it end then, let everyone do whatever they want???

No law has ever been written by someone i voted for. Right now we have states who are decriminalizing marijuana and the federal govt is saying they are going to prosecute them. Is that the will of the people? There are plenty of laws that conflict with the bill of rights. Do they have the right to circumvent the constitution? 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No law has ever been written by someone i voted for. Right now we have states who are decriminalizing marijuana and the federal govt is saying they are going to prosecute them. Is that the will of the people? There are plenty of laws that conflict with the bill of rights. Do they have the right to circumvent the constitution? 

Which laws? States cannot disobey national Laws including drug laws. Do you believe the majority of our citizens think illegal drugs should be legal?

• Gold Member

I think we should offer free/manadatory plane rides to the African continent as the distance and oceans makes a Great Wall to protect our borders.

or offer free rides to the Canadian border to the immigrants that attempt to cross the southern border illegal.  I hear they like immigration and believe the us should not worry about illegal immigration so I am sure they would welcome with open arm bus loads if southern immigrants.  Because the US makes a great wall for Canada should stop them from accept all the immigrants the US can transport north.

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Which laws? States cannot disobey national Laws including drug laws. Do you believe the majority of our citizens think illegal drugs should be legal?

the majority of them in Massachusetts do :news:

caveat: this is the obvious marijuana debate, not all illegal drugs

Edited by revkev6

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I do think that as evidenced by the 30 states that have some degree of legal marijuana AND the District of Columbia... 30 would be a majority