Check your account email address ×

WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW RACISM WORKS

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dan Dolezal with another wonderful thread.  :flush:  

You know Zam is the real Dolezal here, right? Cracker ass fuck tried to convince me he's black multiple times to no avail...

On 1/17/2018 at 9:23 PM, motonoggin said:

Very good read, especially the second half.

https://www.damemagazine.com/2018/01/16/white-people-understand-exactly-how-racism-works/

Don’t be fooled, the defiant ignorance on the right and the left is necessary for the perpetuation of white supremacy and privilege.

".....White people who claim that they “don’t get it” are actually engaging in a devious ruse of willful ignorance. Why should they get it? We have to understand that the people who say they don’t get it might not be the KKK or the David Dukes or Donald Trumps or Richard Spencers or Ann Coulters of the world. But don’t get it twisted: They are the tillers of this racist ecosystem. An oppressive system does not require malice.  It requires routine behavior, tunnel vision, and cognitive dissonance.

This cognitive dissonance reminds me of the rise of the Third Reich, the insidious way it became systemic and citizens became complicit. Today’s American fascists are far less educated than the fascists of the Third Reich, and they’re proud of their ignorance—they’re defiantly stupid and mediocre and resentful of hard working educated people of color, immigrants, and women. And that defiant ignorance has gotten into the American bloodstream. Even among the educated and the liberal white people, who are determinedly blind to their own racism and committed to ignorance so they can deny their role in perpetuating the larger system of white supremacy, which they have been socialized to do."

The real truth is racism is used to keepmus all divided. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You know Zam is the real Dolezal here, right? Cracker ass fuck tried to convince me he's black multiple times to no avail...

Well, Dan wishes he were black.  Zam has been fucking with you from the beginning.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Great link.  Credible.  Angry militant feminist magazine.  The grievance industry must be thriving.  

:lol:

It's an opinion piece, not 'news'. 

White: 'I wonder why black people are so angry'

*Black person explains*

White: 'You're just an angry militant black feminist'

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, Dan wishes he were black.  Zam has been fucking with you from the beginning.  

He's been failing quite hard because I'm still here and I can see through his gimmick like a  piece of optical glass :lol: He's trying far too hard to bullshit a bullshitter. 

Remember when he demanded I apologize to him for days for not actually threatening you? I can trigger him like nothing.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He's been failing quite hard because I'm still here and I can see through his gimmick like a  piece of optical glass :lol: He's trying far too hard to bullshit a bullshitter. 

Remember when he demanded I apologize to him for days for not actually threatening you? I can trigger him like nothing.

Well you do like to threaten people but we all know you're as harmless as a butterfly.  :bc:  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Good grief.  Poor young grasshopper.  I’m not into mentoring right now but, I’ll put you on the list if you want.  Stay by your phone.

And why do you think I care if you believe I’m black or not?

Goodness.  I really got lodged in your head good and tight, huh?. :lmao:

Tell me again how you are controlling our “mental play”.  

:whistle:

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  Poor young grasshopper.  I’m not into mentoring right now but, I’ll put you on the list if you want.  Stay by your phone.

And why do you think I care if you believe I’m black or not?

Goodness.  I really got lodged in your head good and tight, huh?. :lmao:

Tell me again how you are controlling our “mental play”.  

:whistle:

I'm not controlling anything, but neither are you. Whether or not you care doesn't matter, nothing matters. 

You think very highly of yourself considering you're just a dingleberry hanging from the shithole we call our universe.

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nah, too early for angry triggered posts. 

I don't get angry, I troll. Also I got home from the bar and went to bed at roughly 3:30am... I know all too well that it's too early.

37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not controlling anything, but neither are you. Whether or not you care doesn't matter, nothing matters. 

You think very highly of yourself considering you're just a dingleberry hanging from the shithole we call our universe.

Go away kid, I'm not thirsty.

Related image

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Go away kid, I'm not thirsty.

Related image

I don't care if you're thirsty Zam. I'll post as I wish, when I wish to post. If you don't like it, you can ask your bitch boy buddy Woolie how the ignore feature works:bc:

If moto had any real life experience with black communities hed understand just how fucking stupid he looks and how much time hes wasting on racism

My sons girl friend is mexician, guess which father is pissed off about it :lol: im the racist tho

Edited by MiSledder

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I don't get angry, I troll. Also I got home from the bar and went to bed at roughly 3:30am... I know all too well that it's too early.

None of my business, but maybe less trolling and more learning. Then you won't have to work at a bar until 3:30.

:bc:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

None of my business, but maybe less trolling and more learning. Then you won't have to work at a bar until 3:30.

:bc:

I like my job and I don't actually mind the hours, I don't plan to do it forever though. Already working on getting into management, plus the writing, music, and art. I'm ready to become a starving artist :bc:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I like my job and I don't actually mind the hours, I don't plan to do it forever though. Already working on getting into management, plus the writing, music, and art. I'm ready to become a starving artist :bc:

Fair enough.  Fine to pay the bills while you work on a career, but very limited advancement. 

my son has been managing a movie theater while trying to break into film industry.

Good luck.

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Irony,,, ,,,