Check your account email address ×

Ouch...

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh , you know, that girl with the unwed pregnancies.     :lol:

How stupid.

She certainly showed how effective her Mom’s policies on abstinence are.  Palin’s son is also a shining example of Republican family values.  

Good thing Sarah was on the government payroll or those kids would be without health care and buying their groceries with food stamps. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

She certainly showed how effective her Mom’s policies on abstinence are.  Palin’s son is also a shining example of Republican family values.  

Good thing Sarah was on the government payroll or those kids would be without health care and buying their groceries with food stamps. 

:lol: hypocrite.

Thank god we had some uranium to spare to pay for Chelsea’s dress and her Ivy League education.  Too bad all that money spent on facial reconstruction still made her ugly as a plate of fried shit.

This thread is so fucking stupid it’s literally making me laugh right now.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Who is Sarah Palin?  Is she related to Bristol Palin....the un wed pregnancy girl????

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: hypocrite.

Thank god we had some uranium to spare to pay for Chelsea’s dress and her Ivy League education.  Too bad all that money spent on facial reconstruction still made her ugly as a plate of fried shit.

This thread is so fucking stupid it’s literally making me laugh right now.

I’ve always thought Palin was an idiot, and a phoney with stupid ideas. Her kids have turned out exactly as expected. 

Clintons kid managed to be a very well educated person.  

Dumb fuckers like you would vote for Bristol because you hope to be smarter than your elected officials. That got you Bush and Trump.  You hated having that Rhode Scholar Clinton and a Black lawyer reminding you every day how stupid you are. 

Holy shit.  Look at this, a whole fucking paragraph. How do I end this again?  Oh yeah. You come here for Validation blah blah. I can punch you very hard and I’ll bring a gun.   Is that right Zambo?  

• Haha 2

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’ve always thought Palin was an idiot, and a phoney with stupid ideas. Her kids have turned out exactly as expected. 

Dumb fuckers like you would vote for Bristol because you hope to be smarter than your elected officials. That got you Bush and Trump.  You hated having that Rhode Scholar Clinton and a Black lawyer reminding you every day how stupid you are. 

Holy shit.  Look at this, a whole fucking paragraph. How do I end this again?  Oh yeah. You come here for Validation blah blah. I can punch you very hard and I’ll bring a gun.   Is that right Zambo?  

Feel better?  No.  That’s not possible.  Poor little beta Canadian. :lol:

”I didn’t serve because my country didn’t need me.”

Goodness!!!!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Feel better?  No.  That’s not possible.  Poor little beta Canadian. :lol:

”I didn’t serve because my country didn’t need me.”

Goodness!!!!

My country needed me. They needed the millions in tax dollars I’ve generated. Someone had to pay for following the US in their war of terror. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My country needed me. They needed the millions in tax dollars I’ve generated. Someone had to pay for following the US in their war of terror. 

Well then.  Thank you. 

You know, I've trained with Canadians before....good guys...and well trained operators.  I bet you are the Canadian Tool Kit.  The one that thanks them for their service and they do all they can not to rip your stupid little head off and shit down that pencil neck of yours.  I'm POSITIVE.

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

TransZam :owned::lmao::lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

TransZam :owned::lmao::lol: 

Oh, no more "trannyzam"?  I was gonna see how long it took you before you realized it was a derogatory name featuring your blatant liberal hypocrisy.  Four fucking weeks!  :lol:

Ur a Guud and PurFeCt lubrul!

BTW..still waiting on that list of names, or...your wrestling pics.  I'll accept either.  :lmao:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, no more "trannyzam"?  I was gonna see how long it took you before you realized it was a derogatory name featuring your blatant liberal hypocrisy.  Four fucking weeks!  :lol:

Ur a Guud and PurFeCt lubrul!

BTW..still waiting on that list of names, or...your wrestling pics.  I'll accept either.  :lmao:

Looks like Transzam doesn’t like the name. Poor snowflake 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Looks like Transzam doesn’t like the name. Poor snowflake 

You didn't get my post did you?  ahhh...."intellectually elite"  :lmao:  What a doofus.

I like the name.  Sadly, it's but another weak attempt for "Tool Kit" to try and somehow turn the tables.  You should help him.   Maybe come up with a plan over a nice kayak paddle.

:lol:

Related image

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You didn't get my post did you?  ahhh...."intellectually elite"  :lmao:  What a doofus.

I like the name.  Sadly, it's but another weak attempt for "Tool Kit" to try and somehow turn the tables.  You should help him.   Maybe come up with a plan over a nice kayak paddle.

Related image

He really tries hard at the grade school nicknames. 

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well then.  Thank you. 

You know, I've trained with Canadians before....good guys...and well trained operators.  I bet you are the Canadian Tool Kit.  The one that thanks them for their service and they do all they can not to rip your stupid little head off and shit down that pencil neck of yours.  I'm POSITIVE.

They probably laughed at you the whole time. Sat there politely listening to your stories while smiling and nodding at each other. 

Hell, I’ll bet they had the Zambo drinking game. Did you notice they would drink every time you said intellectually elite? 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They probably laughed at you the whole time. Sat there politely listening to your stories while smiling and nodding at each other. 

Hell, I’ll bet they had the Zambo drinking game. Did you notice they would drink every time you said intellectually elite? 

Positive that didn’t happen.

I didn’t see any whining, weak wristed cunts in the bunch!  Good teams!  You must have not have any family in the military either.

Piss ant.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Positive that didn’t happen.

I didn’t see any whining, weak wristed cunts in the bunch!  Good teams!  You must have not have any family in the military either.

Piss ant.

Just my dad and both uncles. 

Yes the Canadian military are fantastic. Mostly really good people. I remember the first gulf war. The American pilots would hold a press club conference and high five each other after missing most of their targets. The Canadians and Brits would do their job, have a higher success rate and quietly go back to their tents. 

I think that came to a head when one of your loudmouth Generals spouted off about the higher number of British pilots that were shot down. The British General answered that it had a lot to do with the Brits flying low enough to actually hit their targets the first time. 

Ahhhh good times. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes the Canadian military are fantastic. Mostly really good people. I remember the first gulf war. The American pilots would hold a press club conference and high five each other after missing most of their targets. :lies:  The Canadians and Brits would do their job, have a higher success rate and quietly go back to their tents. :lies: 

I think that came to a head when one of your loudmouth Generals spouted off about the higher number of British pilots that were shot down. The British General answered that it had a lot to do with the Brits flying low enough to actually hit their targets the first time. :bullshit: 

Ahhhh good times. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes the Canadian military are fantastic. Mostly really good people. I remember the first gulf war. The American pilots would hold a press club conference and high five each other after missing most of their targets. The Canadians and Brits would do their job, have a higher success rate and quietly go back to their tents. 

I think that came to a head when one of your loudmouth Generals spouted off about the higher number of British pilots that were shot down. The British General answered that it had a lot to do with the Brits flying low enough to actually hit their targets the first time. 

Ahhhh good times. 

Quit disgracing their service.

The rest of this shit is pure non-sense from a butt-hurt Canadian with big brother issues.  Spare me.