Check your account email address ×

Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you are sounding pretty pathetic now.  not many little millineal candy was fucks even know how it feels,to be punched in the face let alone have the balls to actually  inflict pain on some one. it is just not how you sissy kids grew up.  

You're right, it would be really pathetic if I gave a fuck whether or not I could beat up a stranger from the internet... But I'm just trolling again.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. 

Aww, have I offended your virgin eyes with a hypothetical description of violence I would obviously never commit?

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're right, it would be really pathetic if I gave a fuck whether or not I could beat up a stranger from the internet... But I'm just trolling again.

Aww, have I offended your virgin eyes with a hypothetical description of violence I would obviously never commit?

I have never been offended by anyone or anything in my life. My response was disbelief and wonderment about whats going on in your life to cause you to react like that. Nothing more or less. Calling it trolling is a complete cop out. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have never been offended by anyone or anything in my life. My response was disbelief and wonderment about whats going on in your life to cause you to react like that. Nothing more or less. Calling it trolling is a complete cop out. 

Just read his manifesto.

It all becomes clear....

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm a writer, I can whip up a Criminal Minds style serial killer plot with, like, no effort. I was aiming for shock value and apparently I did a good job.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just read his manifesto.

It all becomes clear....

You don't know shit old man, crawl back into the cedar closet they store your crusty old ass in before you catch these hands :ronald:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm a writer, I can whip up a Criminal Minds style serial killer plot with, like, no effort. I was aiming for shock value and apparently I did a good job.

You don't know shit old man, crawl back into the cedar closet they store your crusty old ass in before you catch these hands :ronald:

Some weird sexual deviate cries for the attention he never got as a little girl, and has imprinted on FS as surrogate parents.

That is clinical.

And I'd never fight you, I would simply kill you in your sleep.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Some weird sexual deviate cries for the attention he never got as a little girl, and has imprinted on FS as surrogate parents.

That is clinical.

And I'd never fight you, I would simply kill you in your sleep.

And you've diagnosed all this through my behavior on a web forum, fascinating. Tell us again how we can't tell Trump is unstable by judging his public actions?

31 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: @ the wildwildbore tough guy act

Run along lil fella

tumblr_olt999oFEw1qmob6ro1_400.gif

We're not allowed to act on here now? I mean I think I did a pretty good job triggering you old coots with this one :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member

And you've diagnosed all this through my behavior on a web forum, fascinating. Tell us again how we can't tell Trump is unstable by judging his public actions?

Should have come here ealier. Your poor mom could have been on a new sled every yr for what she would have saved on your theropy 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Should have come here ealier. Your poor mom could have been on a new sled every yr for what she would have saved on your theropy 

I've been here since I was like, 14/15 years old bruh. My mom is a fucking boss btw, she can afford whatever the fuck she wants and afford therapy for me at the same damn time boy, so she definitely doesn't need your fake pitty Steve frum shmamburst. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow a boss huh? Sge muss be like weeked smart I aint me never heard of one of dem before. Does she get a company car toooo?

VP of Finance to be exact and no, she's shopping around for a Porsche Macan though :stoned:

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Trump didn't spill his pathetic guts on a sled forum. You've been a fag here since  day 1 in my mind.

Then your manifesto confirmed it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump didn't spill his pathetic guts on a sled forum. You've been a fag here since  day 1 in my mind.

Then your manifesto confirmed it.

Well it kinda makes sense that I've been a faggot since day 1 if you really think about it... Do you not understand that was a piece I wrote for somewhere else and decided to share here on a whim? This "manifesto" you're hanging your hat in was a short, yet personal, blog post. 

I know it made you uncomfortable, but I don't really care and I'm not ashamed of any of it. Try again curmudgeon bitch.

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow then she can keep giving money to someone who is all fucked up when if you just looked around you would prolly find out your a lot less fucked up then they are. You just don't know it yet.

Why you think I got a homeless bitch living on my couch Stephen?

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would I think that?

Because I just said I do in response to your snark about going to therapy uncharitable or whatever that retardedly obvious post was supposed to mean.

Alert alert: I have a charity case in my bedroom Steve, and I've got my own life together! Suck it bitch.

Edited by Wildboer

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

and I've got my own life together!  

Dude your a fucking mess. Your therapist has spent so much time convincing you being a queer is ok that he hasn't spent anytime convincing you being you is ok. 

Understandable, once he does that you don't need him anymore. It's in his best interests to keep you dependent . Your a cash cow up until the day you figure it out , then your nothing to the poor bastard.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude your a fucking mess. Your therapist has spent so much time convincing you being a queer is ok that he hasn't spent anytime convincing you being you is ok. 

Understandable, once he does that you don't need him anymore. It's in his best interests to keep you dependent . Your a cash cow up until the day you figure it out , then your nothing to the poor bastard.

You don't know anything about me save for a wonky political ideology and a series of breadcrumbs about my personality designed to fuck with grumpy assholes. You're being toyed with dummy, you're just too arrogant to see it.

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You don't know anything about me save for a wonky political ideology and a series of breadcrumbs about my personality designed to fuck with grumpy assholes. You're being toyed with dummy, you're just too arrogant to see it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're so easy to trigger Snake, it almost seems unfair to fuck with someone as dumb and emotional as you :news:

Dude...you've been really overcompensating for a couple of days and trying WAY to hard.  Lighten up and chill a bit.  Your posts are starting to look very "tool kit-ish".

You're better than than..are you not?