Check your account email address ×

Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And instead of disputing any of it with facts you two just put your ignorance on diplay with a counter meme emoji. We tell tell youz are smart now. :lol:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Someone doesn't understand capitalism...

Couple of morons.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"When it's pretty obvious that I'm completely ignorant of my own country's history, I bail like a bitch"

Not at all.  Your debates in here and next door, while entertaining are almost all based on idiotic ideals that don’t and never will work.  You are a dream world propoghanda machine...that is all. I’d bet in person you don’t have much to really say at all.  Probably get real quiet and start a plan to dawn your little bandana mask with a. Half dozen of your other half witted whining bitches.

All for nothing.  I bet you’d get your asses handed to you pretty quick by a dude wearing his freedom pants.  FACT!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not at all.  Your debates in here and next door, while entertaining are almost all based on idiotic ideals that don’t and never will work.  You are a dream world propoghanda machine...that is all. I’d bet in person you don’t have much to really say at all.  Probably get real quiet and start a plan to dawn your little bandana mask with a. Half dozen of your other half witted whining bitches.

All for nothing.  I bet you’d get your asses handed to you pretty quick by a dude wearing his freedom pants.  FACT!

You're nothing more than a more verbose machznot. 

Albania

Between 1949 and 1953, the U.S. and U.K. set out to overthrow the government of Albania, the smallest and most vulnerable communist country in Eastern Europe.  Exiles were recruited and trained to return to Albania to stir up dissent and plan an armed uprising. Many of the exiles involved in the plan were former collaborators with the Italian and German occupation during World War II. They included former Interior Minister Xhafer Deva, who oversaw the deportations of "Jews, Communists, partisans and suspicious persons" (as described in a Nazi document) to Auschwitz. Declassified U.S. documents have since revealed that Deva was one of 743 fascist war criminals recruited by the U.S. after the war.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Albania

Between 1949 and 1953, the U.S. and U.K. set out to overthrow the government of Albania, the smallest and most vulnerable communist country in Eastern Europe.  Exiles were recruited and trained to return to Albania to stir up dissent and plan an armed uprising. Many of the exiles involved in the plan were former collaborators with the Italian and German occupation during World War II. They included former Interior Minister Xhafer Deva, who oversaw the deportations of "Jews, Communists, partisans and suspicious persons" (as described in a Nazi document) to Auschwitz. Declassified U.S. documents have since revealed that Deva was one of 743 fascist war criminals recruited by the U.S. after the war.

So?  How did Albania turn into a “shithole” because of this act 70 years ago?  What path were they on?  

Or are you so lost in your own little idiot weeds that you can’t ecen tell you’ve shifted the narrative to fit your own ridiculous aganda?

Dont answer.  Rhetorical.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, some valid points.  But to say in any way the Untied States or “Imperialism” is responsible for holding countries down and making them “shit holes” is ridiculous.  

We don’t dictate labor economies in other countries and fact is, our operations in these impoverished areas create a lot more good than bad.  They had virtually NOTHING before.  

To insinuate that we are blindly stealing and extracting resources without benefit is also abtuse.  We aren’t out raping and piliging the world’s resources.  If we stopped negotiating for other country’s resources, most would plunge into the dark ages.

Who knows what the world would look like if we had a pure free market society that was embraced globally. Personally I think it would look alot better and a lot less shitty.