Check your account email address ×

New Gen4 600 released from Skidoo

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Triggered for sure! 

Ass kicking? You best stay off the Mary Jane! 

Beat you like a fucking rented mule.....which aint much to brag about being you are basically momo 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You mean the hockey thread where you just stopped posting because you looked retarded?

Take you ball and go home lad!

Hey retarded ass retard.....I work and cant post all day like your welfare havin ass. Plus the hawks just got worked by the shitty wild so go suck a tranny cock :lol: 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

2-1. Yeah what a thumping! 

Seasons not done. I hope they both don't make the playoffs! 

Always the cock with you. MZN dupe?

I hope they both dont make it too 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111.....mostly because I hate the hawks and I think this wild team needs to suck for a while and Fletcher needs to be shit canned 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope they both dont make it too 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111.....mostly because I hate the hawks and I think this wild team needs to suck for a while and Fletcher needs to be shit canned 

That’d work for me too.  I’m sick of this fuckery.

is this a hockey thread now?

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’d work for me too.  I’m sick of this fuckery.

is this a hockey thread now?

I think so ......you know what. I'm tired of this aged core sucking the life out of the young kids that might be good. Time for miko and suter and parise to get fucked. 

Stall can stay and the rest of the kids get one year to show what they got and they can get fucked if they dont perform.

Dubnyk can get lost too....fucking guy lets in one softie every game at the worst fucking time 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. Bingo. Iron Dog sleds are just stockers with chassis and suspension reinforcements that enable them to take major pounding for 2000 miles.  Many teams upgrade ot Ohlin or Some other very good shock. All teams revalve the shocks to take the extra load and beating. The sleds get extra fuel carrying capacity. Many teams are running 17 gallons of fuel. 

An ID sled would get boot stomped by a stocker in a straight race. 

So its only a modded sled if engine work is done.....

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think so ......you know what. I'm tired of this aged core sucking the life out of the young kids that might be good. Time for miko and suter and parise to get fucked. 

Stall can stay and the rest of the kids get one year to show what they got and they can get fucked if they dont perform.

Dubnyk can get lost too....fucking guy lets in one softie every game at the worst fucking time 

Yeah, keep Suter though.  He’s at least earning his keep.  And Doob has turned out to be every bit the goalie Phoenix let go.  Fuck!  One soft one?  That’s kind of you.  I’m usually counting two per game.  The fucking siv.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I think this whole conversation is shit.  The conversation between what is “stock” or not somehow turned into racing engine classifications.  TooManyBenny strikes again!  Fuckwad.

:lol:

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, keep Suter though.  He’s at least earning his keep.  And Doob has turned out to be every bit the goalie Phoenix let go.  Fuck!  One soft one?  That’s kind of you.  I’m usually counting two per game.  The fucking siv.

I think this whole conversation is shit.  The conversation between what is “stock” or not somehow turned into racing engine classifications.  TooManyBenny strikes again!  Fuckwad.

:lol:

I own you ...it's like youre my coffee  cup

Edited by f7ben

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

No, of course not.  I was just pointing out that the motors must remain stock while just about everything else can be made stronger and therefore heavier.  The teams spend hundreds of hours bracing, reinforcing, testing and rebracing.  They do all of this work to their practice sleds all while putting several thousand miles on them.  Once they get everything dialed in on their practice sleds they take everything they learned during practice and build their race sleds accordingly.  I would say that almost every team is working on getting their race sleds prepped all the way up to the last few nights before the race.

Ben thinks a couple yahoo's can do this in a weekend with 4 cases of Coors Lite.  He is badly mistaken. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Would a truly stick sled even finish the id? 

Hey FAGGON, looks like I ain't the only one here that thinks you suck dick. Welfare boy!!!