Check your account email address ×

Live footage of me posting on here...

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nothing for nothing dude but you spend a lotta time trying to convince others that your lifestyle is normal. Step back for a minute and think if it is us you are trying to convince , or yourself.

I don't want to be normal at all so idk where you're getting this idea from lol

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Normal no, but you are screaming for acceptance. You may not realize it yet , but you are.

I am accepted in real life and by many here, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Being proud of who I am isn't about me, it's about being a role model for closeted kids and closeted conservatives like Dave.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I am accepted in real life and by many here, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Being proud of who I am isn't about me, it's about being a role model for closeted kids and closeted conservatives like Dave.

My best friend and next door neighbor growing up was bi. I knew something was up when he was indifferent to all these hotties throwing themselves at him (he’s a good looking guy). His dad knew as well. Folks may think they’re in the closet but IMO most around them know already. This was late 70’s - I would think it wouldn’t be as hard today to come out. :dunno: 

Just now, Edmo said:

My best friend and next door neighbor growing up was bi. I knew something was up when he was indifferent to all these hotties throwing themselves at him (he’s a good looking guy). His dad knew as well. Folks may think they’re in the closet but IMO most around them know already. This was late 70’s - I would think it wouldn’t be as hard today to come out. :dunno: 

Depends where you are and how you were raised, but it's much easier than it used to be.

I had the opposite experience, I tried to come out when I was 15 and no one believed me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I believe the first half. I understand the second half was a dig , comedic , but a dig none the less. The one you are not accepted by yet is you. I'm willing to be that is quite " normal "

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I believe the first half. I understand the second half was a dig , comedic , but a dig none the less. The one you are not accepted by yet is you. I'm willing to be that is quite " normal "

Lmfaooooooo 😂 A queer taking a dig at an obvious homophobe is not a sign of insecurity.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No , the dig in no way was. its your screaming " I'm a fag and its ok " in every thread that's showing you are still questioning if it is ok. Talk to Joe about it , he is the expert.

No, I'm trolling homophobes to piss them off, and it's working right now.

I wouldn't be so happy about Woolie blocking me if acceptance was my goal.

Edited by Wildboer

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, I'm trolling homophobes to piss them off, and it's working right now.

I wouldn't be so happy about Woolie blocking me if acceptance was my goal.

Omg..... :lol:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Keep telling yourself that.It may actually work.

You're funny with your incorrect assumptions. Keep telling yourself you know what's going on in my head. It won't ever work.

Just now, Snake said:

Omg..... :lol:

Poor, confused old man. Someone should probably euthanize you to end your constant misery.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't know whats going on in your head. Hell you don't even know whats going on in your head. Joe might.

This is rich, like, I don't even recognize your username and you're in here trying to analyze my shitpost as a cry for acceptance :lol:I knew this thread would trigger someone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is rich, like, I don't even recognize your username and you're in here trying to analyze my shitpost as a cry for acceptance :lol:I knew this thread would trigger someone.

Dude, I could care less what you do with who ever the hell you want,  I would bet 100% of us could give 2 fucks what you stick the wildboer in..It's frigging 2018, we all accept what ever you want to do is your business..

Right guys?

You bring your sexual preferences into every fucking thread, and attack anyone that might disagree with you that they are homophobic.. Frankly I don't want to hear about what you are bang'n just like I don't want to hear about any other members sex life, none of us talk about bang'n our significant others or nights out..fuck give it a rest bro..

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, I could care less what you do with who ever the hell you want,  I would bet 100% of us could give 2 fucks what you stick the wildboer in..It's frigging 2018, we all accept what ever you want to do is your business..

Right guys?

You bring your sexual preferences into every fucking thread, and attack anyone that might disagree with you that they are homophobic.. Frankly I don't want to hear about what you are bang'n just like I don't want to hear about any other members sex life, none of us talk about bang'n our significant others or nights out..fuck give it a rest bro..

In all fairness from time to time I have mentioned that I get ruthlessly shot down while trying to stick it in my wifes ass from time to time :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1