Check your account email address ×

Curious case of the Obvious Faggot and the braindead mooks that cheer him

Erin Rogers the obvious faggot is shacked up with the most pathetic sporting figure in recent history :lol: the blatant cocksucker Erin and the shameless no talent Danica

A match truly made in Heaven :lol: I bet Danica is looking into reassignment surgery to satisfy Erin's insatiable thirst for cock 

Two losers......and a few million more cheering for them lolz 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Who's Erin Rogers?

The faggot cryass pussy that chases dick around Lambeau field 

Just now, awful knawful said:

So you wouldn't bang her?

Oh I'd bang her......I just wouldnt talk to her :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Stay thirsty my friend!

exactly 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Erin Rogers the obvious faggot is shacked up with the most pathetic sporting figure in recent history :lol: the blatant cocksucker Erin and the shameless no talent Danica

A match truly made in Heaven :lol: I bet Danica is looking into reassignment surgery to satisfy Erin's insatiable thirst for cock 

Like I've said before, Viking fans love to hate on the Packers more than they love their own team. :lmao:Your Vikes have a shot at the SB this year, can't you just be happy about that? It must be miserable living in Indianastan.

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Aaron. Trying to be funny I guess.

His favorite passtimes are getting mani-pedi's and shopping hollywood boutiques. He is a faggot and his name is Erin 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Like I've said before, Viking fans love to hate on the Packers more than they love their own team. :lmao:Your Vikes have a shot at the SB this year, can't you just be happy about that? It must be miserable living in Indianastan.

I hate the vikings , I hate the packers......and I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

:lol::bigfinger: 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I've seen her in person a few times. She does have a hot ass on her, but the face is very dude like. 

IMG_3722.JPG

If those 2 decide to copulate and produce a baby boy, it very well may end up resembling F7ben. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

If those 2 decide to copulate and produce a baby boy, it very well may end up resembling F7ben. :lmao:

I got told about 1000x in Milwaukee that I looked just like Erin :lol: dude stole my look 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate the vikings , I hate the packers......and I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

:lol::bigfinger: 

I don't hate you Ben, my father said you were a cool dude, I believe him. :lmao::bc:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't hate you Ben, my father said you were a cool dude, I believe him. :lmao::bc:

:bc:  I'm not that cool.....your Dad just liked me cause I let him win at cribbage :lol: 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This had me so confused I thought you were talking about Danica Roehm and Aaron Rodgers' fake wife Erin for a minute before I put it together lmfao

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This had me so confused I thought you were talking about Danica Roehm and Aaron Rodgers' fake wife Erin for a minute before I put it together lmfao

:lol: I dont know what this means but its funny 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I dont know what this means but its funny 

I could tell you were messing with gender stereotypes but I didn't realize Erin Rodgers meant Aaron Rodgers and my mind jumped to the transgender politician Danica Roehm instead of Danica Patrick because I didn't know Patrick and Erin were a thing.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I could tell you were messing with gender stereotypes but I didn't realize Erin Rodgers meant Aaron Rodgers and my mind jumped to the transgender politician Danica Roehm instead of Danica Patrick because I didn't know Patrick and Erin were a thing.

:lol:

Still lost :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Still lost :lol: 

I know, it's not supposed to make sense.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

:lol:

Here comes the transphobe laughing at a well respected politician because she confuses his delicate sensibilities.

I know, it's not supposed to make sense.

Here comes the transphobe laughing at a well respected politician because she confuses his delicate sensibilities.

Transphobe... another butterfly-snowflake made up word to make nature 'taboo'....