Check your account email address ×

Start 7 Men retard

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Rev's drunken melt downs were EPIC!!  :lol:

How about the pic of Rev and Ice trying to look badass but looking gay instead?  Also hilarious!!  :lol:

430974768_ICEWelcherandREVASSHOLE.thumb.jpg.448df424fd72053a9781080a4386396e.jpg

• Haha 4

I rode with Rev and Ice a couple of times.

Last I heard, Ice had gotten busy with family and stepped away from sledding. He got interested in flying and bought a plane.

Rev had blown his motor and it had been lying apart for a few years when I had him at my house 12-13 years ago. He had started a spray insulation business and I had him spray the entire exterior of my house while we were replacing the sliding. I called him when I was doing the addition on the house 3 years ago. He was hard to get a hold of but finally came out and gave me a quote. I said go ahead, he said he was busy for a couple weeks but he could do it in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I called and texted but he wouldn't call or text back. I gave up and hired someone else. The guy I hired was half the price. I think Rev thought he had quoted high enough that I wouldn't hire him. But it was Covid and I needed it done, no position to argue.

No hard feelings on my end. I hope he's doing alright.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I rode with Rev and Ice a couple of times.

Last I heard, Ice had gotten busy with family and stepped away from sledding. He got interested in flying and bought a plane.

Rev had blown his motor and it had been lying apart for a few years when I had him at my house 12-13 years ago. He had started a spray insulation business and I had him spray the entire exterior of my house while we were replacing the sliding. I called him when I was doing the addition on the house 3 years ago. He was hard to get a hold of but finally came out and gave me a quote. I said go ahead, he said he was busy for a couple weeks but he could do it in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I called and texted but he wouldn't call or text back. I gave up and hired someone else. The guy I hired was half the price. I think Rev thought he had quoted high enough that I wouldn't hire him. But it was Covid and I needed it done, no position to argue.

No hard feelings on my end. I hope he's doing alright.

They both seemed like good cats.👌🏻🇨🇦

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They both seemed like good cats.👌🏻🇨🇦

There was a good group of us that came out of the Ontario section in the late 2000's. We had a good time.

• Like 2

How fucking gay would you have to be to 800 swap a 440sx sled and then put a trail tank and saddlebags on it. 

Holy fucking shit that is god level poser idiocy and they should have killed each other in a drunken lovers murder suicide 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

How fucking gay would you have to be to 800 swap a 440sx sled and then put a trail tank and saddlebags on it. 

Holy fucking shit that is god level poser idiocy and they should have killed each other in a drunken lovers murder suicide 

:lol: you obviously never rode one 

• Like 1