Check your account email address ×

It Passed

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

its a damn god thing the country is full of gullible nitwits. hats off to the gop who, once again, took full advantage of them. the timing worked out pretty well. get it done quickly, before any more bad parts of the bill come out and the masses REALLY start to see what's in store for them vs those who promoted and signed it. the economy is going well, in the same place it'd be without trump. so, what's going to happen? the repukes will shout over and over and over that the tax bill is the root cause of the economy picking up here on out, when in truth, it won't have jack shit to do with it. in addition, the retards will have some temporary tax savings on their minds around the 2018 election. the GOP is banking on this, and congress, all their lobbyists, and heavy donors are laughing all the way to the bank. the democrats better get their shit in gear and come out with a huge campaign showing who this benefits the most, what those who signed and promoted  it are getting, etc etc etc

meanwhile a bunch of poor americans will be poorer, many more without healthcare insurance, massive cuts will come to senior citizens and retirees, middle classers will still be suffering low wages, corporations and the ultra wealthy will continue to fatten from the tax savings and loop holes that were not fixed, the deficit you once cried about will expand, etc etc etc

how most of you cannot see what this really is, is mind boggling.

Libtards had eight years to create your version of utopia, why didn’t they?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well if it as bad as dems like to claim it is then it will cost the GOP their seats and maybe the white house. If that happens dems can raise taxes on Americans . Think they will ?

depends on what they do with this. the dems are ALWAYS left to clean up the repukes mess, and those who support the GOP don't want to help them do it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

its a damn god thing the country is full of gullible nitwits. hats off to the gop who, once again, took full advantage of them. the timing worked out pretty well. get it done quickly, before any more bad parts of the bill come out and the masses REALLY start to see what's in store for them vs those who promoted and signed it. the economy is going well, in the same place it'd be without trump. so, what's going to happen? the repukes will shout over and over and over that the tax bill is the root cause of the economy picking up here on out, when in truth, it won't have jack shit to do with it. in addition, the retards will have some temporary tax savings on their minds around the 2018 election. the GOP is banking on this, and congress, all their lobbyists, and heavy donors are laughing all the way to the bank. the democrats better get their shit in gear and come out with a huge campaign showing who this benefits the most, what those who signed and promoted  it are getting, etc etc etc

meanwhile a bunch of poor americans will be poorer, many more without healthcare insurance, massive cuts will come to senior citizens and retirees, middle classers will still be suffering low wages, corporations and the ultra wealthy will continue to fatten from the tax savings and loop holes that were not fixed, the deficit you once cried about will expand, etc etc etc

how most of you cannot see what this really is, is mind boggling.

:lol:

"Thanks Obama!"

It never gets old.  Never.  Not sure how but, it's actually getting funnier!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. What a fucking crybaby. I’ll give you some credit though. At least you can see what this is going to mean for the midterms. 

I'm not crying. my family and I will be absolutely fine. but I do feel for many other americans who are going to suffer from this. you don't, and that's the difference between a dem and a repuke.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm not crying. my family and I will be absolutely fine. but I do feel for many other americans who are going to suffer from this. you don't, and that's the difference between a dem and a repuke.

I'm trying to stay off of the Slinger Hog pile but, can you give a few examples of the families that will suffer from this?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who exactly is going to suffer and why?

And any tax savings you get from the evil Pubbie bill will be sent right back to,the IRS ,  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm trying to stay off of the Slinger Hog pile but, can you give a few examples of the families that will suffer from this?

jesus dude, do you pay any attention to real news, or do any critical thinking on your own? live under a rock? obamacare is going to die quicker now, so many people are going to lose their health insurance. entitlement programs are going to be slashed because the conservatives will suddenly be concerned about the deficit again. there alone are two major hits to quite a bit of families.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like I said, a country full of nitwits :lol:

yet noggin thinks he and twinkle toes are going to convince many to follow them to unicorn island :lmao:

That's a homophobic slur and you're a piece of shit. 

Again you show why Democrats are a shit party full of shit birds just like you. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Where is that stat from?

Where is the 13 million number from? No one knows. its a guess nothing more , Same as my number. Only I'm willing to admit why some will lose it. Its because they choose to.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did they fix any of the loop holes the wealthy use to skip taxes? do ya really think trump is going to take a hit, and be disliked by his crony wealthy friends on wall street? :lol:

There it is, the lefts only response to a tax problem, “ but the rich”   :lol:

98574110-57AA-4B19-996E-6C507E1C8570.jpeg.5ab1c4bbbc8f685e7fa9778fb277fbb2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup, so now we are back to subsidising them though higher and higher premiums.

Neal

No actually. The majority of them will never need more then a physical. That they can pay cash for. Before obycare when one went to the hospital and didn't pay their bill the fed gvmt would reimburse the hospitals at 72% . It sucked as a system but at least it only spent money on sick people. Obycare subsidies spend money on the sick and the healthy. I would rather my tax $ go to paying a hospital to help someone who is sick then paying a insurance company to cover the sick and the healthy.

The " we pay higher premiums because of the uninsured" was never true. Yet like many things if yelled enough , loud enough and ofton enough people will believe it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did they fix any of the loop holes the wealthy use to skip taxes? do ya really think trump is going to take a hit, and be disliked by his crony wealthy friends on wall street? :lol:

You’ve been saltier than normal returning from vacation. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's a homophobic slur and you're a piece of shit. 

Again you show why Democrats are a shit party full of shit birds just like you. 

you never used "slurs" like that,  hypocrite? at the end of the day I could care less what anyone in the LGBT community does, and I think they deserve to have the same damn rights as everyone else, including getting married. does that make me anti LGBT?