Check your account email address ×

What happened to the Alabama big win victory lap?

DId I miss it?  That elusive "win" for the left didn't see much fanfare here even after some of the board lib-tards came out from hiding...why are they so upset now?  I mean...their guy in ALABAMA WON!!!!  Ahhh...Alabama...went from being a "bunch of dumb hicks" on the MSM to the newest group of enlightened young democrats in one day!  And none of the board libs seemed to bask very long in it.  Now...FULL ON RETARD again!  Is it wrong that I like it this way?  So much sadness....so much frustration...SO MUCH BUTTHURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I'm still not tired of winning.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the win didn't mean much to me at all. a lot of people in Alabama still voted for a child molester, with crazy thoughts in their religious soaked brains. it's like a state full of bussmans in my opinion.

:lol:on the bold.  

"Child molester"....I think that is strong.  Let's call him a pervert.  But I don't really give a fuck either way.  It should show your side how much distrust there is from most of the public in the MSM's and Democrats (same).  This was a squeeky win....and it shouldn't have been.  So, while your team continues down this madness induced Anti-Trump referendum and Russia! idiocy.....much of the country is keeping the growing Anti-Democratic Party referendum strong.  Economy booming...markets up.  Tax plan to help the masses.  OH BOY...gonna be a touch road to 2018.  When are the Dems gonna wake up and start moving forward with a positive message?

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the win didn't mean much to me at all. a lot of people in Alabama still voted for a child molester, with crazy thoughts in their religious soaked brains. it's like a state full of bussmans in my opinion.

Kinda like how you voted for a rapist back in '92 and '96?  :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Barely pulled it off so I guess that means it's not the big turning point they were looking for. But, Wait and see...ducks are lining up.....Trumps whole family is going to jail....Russians...Texas is turning blue.......MIDTERMS

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:on the bold.  

"Child molester"....I think that is strong.  Let's call him a pervert.  But I don't really give a fuck either way.  It should show your side how much distrust there is from most of the public in the MSM's and Democrats (same).  This was a squeeky win....and it shouldn't have been.  So, while your team continues down this madness induced Anti-Trump referendum and Russia! idiocy.....much of the country is keeping the growing Anti-Democratic Party referendum strong.  Economy booming...markets up.  Tax plan to help the masses.  OH BOY...gonna be a touch road to 2018.  When are the Dems gonna wake up and start moving forward with a positive message?

don't get all sappy and happy because you almost won in alabama. it's not because of a smart people, it's because it was Alabama :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't get all sappy and happy because you almost won in alabama. it's not because of a smart people, it's because it was Alabama :lol:

I don't give a fuck about Alabama.  But I thought for sure since it prompted the big time come back here, we'd see some nice "victory" threads....Nope.  Oh well.  C'mon man!  Your team won't even let you be happy for a minute?

ughhhh....so much sadness and hate.  No wonder the Muslim faith sits well on the Dem side.  Except for all that head lopping librul stuff of course.  

actually I wouldn't have a problem with roy had won. prove to the country, and the world, the gop and their leader have no morals at all. he'd have made great political tools for future elections, although he still might.  

That's stupid though.  Nobody really won that state because nobody really cares.  And for your side to try and hold Alabama up in anyway to show the nation anything would have lost ground faster than the time it took me to peck this out.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually I wouldn't have a problem with roy had won. prove to the country, and the world, the gop and their leader have no morals at all. he'd have made great political tools for future elections, although he still might.  

Hahaha.  It's too bad your team had to throw Frankin and Conyers under the bus to win that seat................

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  It's too bad your team had to throw Frankin and Conyers under the bus to win that seat................

we have some dumb players on our team, no doubt. still pussyfooting around about taking the high road, and taking a banana to a gun fight. the high road doesn't mean shit to a lot of people in the country. there is a chance the party grows some balls, as franken isn't officially out yet. :news: conyers I could care less about. likely too old to make rational decisions anyway.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

we have some dumb players on our team, no doubt. still pussyfooting around about taking the high road, and taking a banana to a gun fight. the high road doesn't mean shit to a lot of people in the country. there is a chance the party grows some balls, as franken isn't officially out yet. :news: conyers I could care less about. likely too old to make rational decisions anyway.

Your team is being run but a bunch of ugly old women.  The sooner you realize this the better off you will be.  

When Conyers shows up to vote he votes  with Dems.  I would imagine Fraken does the same......along with most others who vote with their party.

Not a whole lot of rational thought going on.

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your team is being run but a bunch of ugly old women.  The sooner you realize this the better off you will be.  

:lol:

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Victory lap is not having Moore.

:bc:

Neal

Wut? Pay attention Neal...damn.  It's not so much "what is?" as "where is?"

Jeez.  Are you one of my brother's kids?