Check your account email address ×

Small business gets the trump shaft

This guy just keeps kicking. Whatever you think about the tax reform bill the fact that it is being pushed thru without any discussions or debates about the bill before the vote is cast which should tell us all that they dont want us to know what it says. 

in case some of you didn't read the details in the link

"Quite the opposite. This bill, despite the glossy, small business-friendly language being used to sell it, would actually do more to widen the tax advantage gap between large businesses and small ones than our present -- and already tilted tax code -- does. This bill does just that, thanks to the change from a worldwide tax system, which requires US companies to pay Uncle Sam taxes on all their profits, regardless of where the income is earned, to something called a territorial one, under which companies don't owe taxes to their own governments on income they make offshore.

This change, if enacted, would encourage wealthy businesses to learn how to go offshore to gain a more favorable tax rate than is available within our borders -- giving them a significant financial and competitive advantage over our neighborhood mom and pops trying to stay afloat onshore.

I should have asked this, I know none of you do but, how many of you liberal twats know small business owners?  I know many...and many.  And guess what they all say about this bill....WINNING! 

But meh.....go earn your money from another source and talk about business side economics.  It's all very fascinating!!!  FASCINATING!!!!

Image result for george costanza golf ball gif

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Where was all this concern for small businesses during the Obambi years? 

obama did help small businesses you fucking dumbshit, but you're missing the point, as usual. this tax bill is going to eliminate the policy where american companies paid taxes on income earned outside the US. so, if a large and profitable widget company here in the US can easily move offshore, they now have even more incentive to do that. as they won't have to pay those taxes because they won't be in america!!!! jesus christ this is a huge gift to corporate america, and dumb fucks like you allowed it to happen. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I should have asked this, I know none of you do but, how many of you liberal twats know small business owners?  I know many...and many.  And guess what they all say about this bill....WINNING! 

But meh.....go earn your money from another source and talk about business side economics.  It's all very fascinating!!!  FASCINATING!!!!

Image result for george costanza golf ball gif

Timeshare is an authority on everything, just like McLiar,  I can’t remember which one tried to,claim that businesses don’t take taxes into location decisions. Dumbfuck must have never heard of companies moving out of CA because of taxes and regulations.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

obama did help small businesses you fucking dumbshit, but you're missing the point, as usual. this tax bill is going to eliminate the policy where american companies paid taxes on income earned outside the US. so, if a large and profitable widget company here in the US can easily move offshore, they now have even more incentive to do that. as they won't have to pay those taxes because they won't be in america!!!! jesus christ this is a huge gift to corporate america, and dumb fucks like you allowed it to happen. 

Exactly how did Obambi help businesses? 

As for incentive to move,! the left, unions , liberal regulations etc have done that for years and suddenly you’re concerned ?  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Exactly how did Obambi help businesses? 

As for incentive to move,! the left, unions , liberal regulations etc have done that for years and suddenly you’re concerned ?  :lol:

easier access to capital, low interest loans, expanding loans....

i personally know several small business owners, this place has several, and every damn one of them did very well over the obama years. same with the bigger companies, who had unions, and had regulations. so shove your worn out BS about businesses and the obama years.

instead, tell the class how this change to a "territorial tax" system is going to improve jobs here. think you can handle that?

Edited by Snoslinger

after you explain that creepr, then tackle this one...with more and more corporations and wealthy paying less taxes, what does that mean for other tax payers and small businesses? who's going to make up that void?

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

easier access to capital, low interest loans, expanding loans....

i personally know several small business owners, this place has several, and every damn one of them did very well over the obama years. same with the bigger companies, who had unions, and had regulations. so shove your worn out BS about businesses and the obama years.

instead, tell the class how this change to a "territorial tax" system is going to improve jobs here. think you can handle that?

I never said it would  improve anything, I’m just once again pointing out how selective you are  when it comes to anything done by either party,

whine about one , cheerlead for the other .

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

after you explain that creepr, then tackle this one...with more and more corporations and wealthy paying less taxes, what does that mean for other tax payers and small businesses? who's going to make up that void?

Stop with the liberal lies ,( McLiar doesn’t like competition) the wealthy pay the cost to run the country ,  the fact is that the country needs to spend less not tax more .

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I never said it would  improve anything, I’m just once again pointing out how selective you are  when it comes to anything done by either party,

whine about one , cheerlead for the other .

Oh so it won't improve anything...so why are you defending it again....out of spite? :pan: