Check your account email address ×

The 5 Stages of Trumpism

I firmly believe the dems are in panic mode. If Trump can get by this DOSSIER BULLSHIT, COLLUSION BULLSHIT,  he will be on a death mission to get COMEY, LYNCH, and Hillary. It was all based on their being assured Trump would lose. 

It would not surprise me at all to see the Clintons quietly slide down to the Dominican Republic, where they have a place.  

I don't know if the DR has an extradition treaty with the US. 

I'm gonna' try to look it up. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Let me get this straight. You believe that there is a world wide conspiracy going back 100’s of years trying to fool people into believing the world is flat. 

But you don’t believe that Donald Trump could or would conspire with the Russian government to win the Presidency. 

Is that correct?

any proof yet ? 

is there any proof that Hillary got millions from the Russians ? 

what 1 is there a actual paper trail? you know the one that  is no big deal 

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

any proof yet ? 

is there any proof that Hillary got millions from the Russians ? 

what 1 is there a actual paper trail? you know the one that  is no big deal 

How long did Republicunts try to prove Whitewater? How long did they work on Benghazi? You should spend at least as long on Trump before you call him innocent.

But that's not the point of my comment.  Read it again and see if you can figure it out.

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How long did Republicunts try to prove Whitewater? How long did they work on Benghazi? You should spend at least as long on Trump before you call him innocent.

But that's not the point of my comment.  Read it again and see if you can figure it out.

so whitewater was not a crime any other non political connected American would have gone to prison for ? and Benghazi was because of a video then ? the state department did not refuse more security ? the white house did not have to order solders to stand down 3 diff times between ordering uniform  changes then?

Edited by Ez ryder

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so whitewater was not a crime any other non political connected American would have gone to prison for ? and Benghazi was because of a video then ? the state department did not refuse more security ? the white house did not have to order solders to stand down 3 diff times between ordering uniform  changes then?

Pretty sure if there was anything to pin on her after all those years and all that money, the Republican controlled Senate would have done it. 

Can you explain why Republicans valued the people who died in Benghazi so far above those who died in Afghanistan and Iraq?

You want to get right into the mistakes made in those deaths but how many similar mistakes caused 1,000's more losses.

For instance the decision to disband the Iraq Army.  That destabilized the country and allowed Alqueda a foothold. Did they do that so Cheney's buddies in Private security firms could make billions?  

Do you believe that there aren't at least 10 instances in Iraq that if the same money and effort went into blaming Bush and Cheney, that they'd be found guilty?  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There is your example. Your first post in this thread. You defending Trump......now move along.

I'm not defending Trump, you asshat!  :lol:  I'm ragging on you and the mindless drivel you spew.  :lmao:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

MC :owned: Tugger :lmao: 

Yo Tugger - show us all your posts illustrating your opposition to Dump......you’re like meathead JT - who now tells us he doesn’t think the Earth is flat but just questions it. :lmao: 

If you’re oppose Dump - you’re awful fucking quiet about it :snack: 

Hey fuckhead, you made the accusation therefor the onus is on you to prove it.  :news:

How fucking stupid are you?  "I say you're a trump supporter, if you don't disprove it then you are definitely a Trump supporter."  You're a low watt light bulb.

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

MC :owned: Tugger :lmao: 

Yo Tugger - show us all your posts illustrating your opposition to Dump......you’re like meathead JT - who now tells us he doesn’t think the Earth is flat but just questions it. :lmao: 

If you’re oppose Dump - you’re awful fucking quiet about it :snack: 

Those who don’t agree with my anti Trump threads are straight up Trump supporters. All they have to do is say yeah the topic is correct and agree to not be. Instead they personally attack me and say that’s not Trump support.

how fucked up is that?

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those who don’t agree with my anti Trump threads are straight up Trump supporters. All they have to do is say yeah the topic is correct and agree to not be. Instead they personally attack me and say that’s not Trump support.

how fucked up is that?

How can they do anything except personal attacks. 

If you post a link showing Trump doing something he absolutely promised he wouldn't do. Or something that they all ragged on Obama for doing ( ie Increasing the debt ). How can they logically argue?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I laugh at the forum Dumpers :backpeddle::lmao: 

I like how much they fool themselves.  Accusing others of being angry when they are coming on here and losing it, calling people names for pointing out their hypocrisy.  

How much of Zambo's posts do you read.  Obviously the rare one sentence ones are ok but when he gets into multiple paragraphs, I'll just read half a paragraph if I'm bored. 

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how much they fool themselves.  Accusing others of being angry when they are coming on here and losing it, calling people names for pointing out their hypocrisy.  

How much of Zambo's posts do you read.  Obviously the rare one sentence ones are ok but when he gets into multiple paragraphs, I'll just read half a paragraph if I'm bored. 

His posts excuse Trump in every thread. Ignore is my favorite feature.

On 12/15/2017 at 9:08 AM, Snoslinger said:

Did you type that first sentence with a straight face?

Did you take your ball and go home when things got a little warm in here?

Surest sign of a pussy I EVER see....

• Gold Member
On 12/16/2017 at 9:08 AM, Mainecat said:

how fucked up is that?

That, in a nut shell, is why no one takes you seriously and you have zero credibility.  :news: