Check your account email address ×

Anderson Cooper Tweet and BS explanation for it.

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not quite sure why others in the news media just don't admit their bias like Maddow or Hannity.   I can respect them for at least being honest about that.   

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not quite sure why others in the news media just don't admit their bias like Maddow or Hannity.   I can respect them for at least being honest about that.   

They aren't biased.  None of them.  They are simpy stating the factual news and information void of any editorial opinionation for the benefit and education of the American citizens.....for the citizens own good.

Many quotes from Goebbels come to mind here.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

not sure how thats bias,  Trump is a tool who endorsed an accused child molester those are facts not opinion

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not sure how thats bias,  Trump is a tool who endorsed an accused child molester those are facts not opinion

It's a fact that Moore is a child molester? You have proof it's a fact? Or it's the same BS that's been pushed by the MSM and Gloria Alread

Side note I'm pretty sure he hooked up with these girls and it was consensual. Was it wrong Depending on their age yes. But I've read the parents were aware of these relationships. I've also read this was well known in Alabama. Please tell me why this went unchecked for 30 plus years and now its a problem all the sudden?

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It's a fact that Moore is a child molester? You have proof it's a fact? Or it's the same BS that's been pushed by the MSM and Gloria Alread

Side note I'm pretty sure he hooked up with these girls and it was consensual. Was it wrong Depending on their age yes. But I've read the parents were aware of these relationships. I've also read this was well known in Alabama. Please tell me why this went unchecked for 30 plus years and now its a problem all the sudden?

You are hands down the lowest IQ mofucka on this forum. You make MC look like he could be a scientist... Oh, but that doesn’t mean much to you, you don’t believe in science...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are hands down the lowest IQ mofucka on this forum. You make MC look like he could be a scientist... Oh, but that doesn’t mean much to you, you don’t believe in science...

i dunno dude, racer is a good candidate for that trophy as well.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They aren't biased.  None of them.  They are simpy stating the factual news and information void of any editorial opinionation for the benefit and education of the American citizens.....for the citizens own good.

Many quotes from Goebbels come to mind here.

Factual news? That's a joke. If you believe that you are a fool. They are political commentary, not news. All of their bias is pretty self evident, do we really need them to wear hats or something? 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

LMAO!!! I'm low IQ, Anyone who chases a person a around to tell them they are dumb the way you chase me around clearly has an IQ issue. Again If I'm so stupid why do you feel the need to reply to me??? I mean if you are so intellectually superior why do you care what I post??? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

LMAO!!! I'm low IQ, Anyone who chases a person a around to tell them they are dumb the way you chase me around clearly has an IQ issue. Again If I'm so stupid why do you feel the need to reply to me??? I mean if you are so intellectually superior why do you care what I post??? 

If you are going to respond to me, take the crayon out of your mouth first. 

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Factual news? That's a joke. If you believe that you are a fool. They are political commentary, not news. All of their bias is pretty self evident, do we really need them to wear hats or something? 

Hyperbole, dude.  Hyperbole dripping with sarcasm.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hyperbole, dude.  Hyperbole dripping with sarcasm.

I wasnt referring to you specifically just in general. I think everyone knows there is political bias, if they dont they are mentally handicapped.