• Platinum Contributing Member

Here is the latest class...

Sister Rosetta Tharpe

Nina Simone

The Cars

Bon Jovi

Dire Straits

Moody Blues

RATM, Judas Priest , Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, Radiohead and J. Geils were some of the nominees that didn't make it.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here is the latest class...

Sister Rosetta Tharpe

Nina Simone

The Cars

Bon Jovi

Dire Straits

Moody Blues

RATM, Judas Priest , Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, Radiohead and J. Geils were some of the nominees that didn't make it.

Sister Rosetta Tharpe and Nina Simone, eh? That fucking HOF is more politics than politics is...

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

We reached a point many years ago where the real talent pool that deserves indoctrination is drying up.  Better to stretch some of these more legitimate inductees out to sprinkle in with the garbage they are putting in there.

We are a few years away from them putting in that band that had that one song back in 1998 that was played on the radio for a while.  What was their name again?  Who cares. 

Sad.

Go ahead and put Taylor Swift in there now...let's get it over with.  Rev and his band of idiots will be so happy

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We reached a point many years ago where the real talent pool that deserves indoctrination is drying up.  Better to stretch some of these more legitimate inductees out to sprinkle in with the garbage they are putting in there.

We are a few years away from them putting in that band that had that one song back in 1998 that was played on the radio for a while.  What was their name again?  Who cares. 

Sad.

Go ahead and put Taylor Swift in there now...let's get it over with.  Rev and his band of idiots will be so happy

I went there like 15 years ago and I was pretty disgusted with some of the inductees back then. It's called THE ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME! Not the ANY FAGGOT WE THINK SHOULD BE IN HERE HALL OF FAME!!! Pffft

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I went there like 15 years ago and I was pretty disgusted with some of the inductees back then. It's called THE ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME! Not the ANY FAGGOT WE THINK SHOULD BE IN HERE HALL OF FAME!!! Pffft

Yep.

"Rock and Roll"......hmmmmmm.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like NWA but do they belong in The Rock and Roll HOF?

See I dont think so, they are a rap group. They have jazz and disco groups/individuals in there. I think if its the rock n roll HOF it should be limited to rock groups. I get some of the old blues guys because they were the inspiration for rock but alot of these others I just dont think so. Would they put the beatles in the Rap Hall of Fame? Fuck no. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

How is Bon Jovi not already in?

Jon Bon Jovi pulled more tail than a special needs class at a petting zoo.  

Obama put NWA in there instead.  Try not to be a racist.  Moto will come for your toothbrush.

:lol: