Check your account email address ×

How many republicans up for midterms will accept the trump kiss of death?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor enabler.  

Alabama has you all frilled up!  Can you get Slinger back before you run his detective agency into the ground?  Without him, you're just a lame chinese guy with questionable attack skilz.

:lol:

Image result for detective clouseau gif

I prefer a little crack. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So this victory in Alabama is the political shift into the opposite direction I take it? 

No, but Republicans have to give thought about their take on Trump/Bannon endorsements and policies.

I had lunch with a liberal friend yesterday and I said don't be surprised if Jones wins....and he was like no way and my comment was that it's hard to vote for a pedo, and this vote proves that by Moore's numbers, but what is also impressive is the vote that turned out for Jones and that is what Republican pols will be looking at in the coming 2018 elections.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The 37th one since Trumps election, the way these guys talk.  Who freakin cares? :dunno: 

Guys like Snowrider. I guess that's why he's back trolling again

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So this victory in Alabama is the political shift into the opposite direction I take it? 

Dems before Alabama vote:  "Fuck Alabama!  Bunch of backwards idiots.  Moore will for sure win.  Who cares...they voted for Trump."

Dems after:  "This just goes to show we were all right about the people of Alabama and their resiliancy to do the right thing and vote against Trump."

I'd say you can't make this up...but it's clear you can.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The 37th one since Trumps election, the way these guys talk.  Who freakin cares? :dunno: 

The Dems care...apparently.  A victory in Alabama!!!  Barely!!  Over a religious freak and pervert NOBODY WANTED and still barely won.  :lol:

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No, but Republicans have to give thought about their take on Trump/Bannon endorsements and policies.

I had lunch with a liberal friend yesterday and I said don't be surprised if Jones wins....and he was like no way and my comment was that it's hard to vote for a pedo, and this vote proves that by Moore's numbers, but what is also impressive is the vote that turned out for Jones and that is what Republican pols will be looking at in the coming 2018 elections.

See Vince...it's better to come on here and tell how you were right after the fact proving you were right.  :lol:

But hey...Congratualations on that win!  GO ALABAMA...we all care a lot.  :lmao:

Now...why is Moor taking advice from Clinton and not conceding the loss.  Russians again?  Those Pesky Rooskies!!!!!  And I wonder, what's to become of all of Moore's accusors now?  Meh...jog well done...head to the bank and cash that check!  Or, are some investigations and justice going to be dished out?

Now remember, from here on out...we all care about Alabama!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A record number of women have signed up to run for offices across the country and they are not Republicans.

Are they somewhat attractive and presentable or are they all angry liberal non-make up wearing homely ogre types?  

GO ANGRY OGRES!!!!!!!!!!  RAH!!  RAH!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A record number of women have signed up to run for offices across the country and they are not Republicans.

I bet some of them might actually win unlike that last woman you voted for

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dems before Alabama vote:  "Fuck Alabama!  Bunch of backwards idiots.  Moore will for sure win.  Who cares...they voted for Trump."

Dems after:  "This just goes to show we were all right about the people of Alabama and their resiliancy to do the right thing and vote against Trump."

I'd say you can't make this up...but it's clear you can.

The Dems care...apparently.  A victory in Alabama!!!  Barely!!  Over a religious freak and pervert NOBODY WANTED and still barely won.  :lol:

See Vince...it's better to come on here and tell how you were right after the fact proving you were right.  :lol:

But hey...Congratualations on that win!  GO ALABAMA...we all care a lot.  :lmao:

Now...why is Moor taking advice from Clinton and not conceding the loss.  Russians again?  Those Pesky Rooskies!!!!!  And I wonder, what's to become of all of Moore's accusors now?  Meh...jog well done...head to the bank and cash that check!  Or, are some investigations and justice going to be dished out?

Now remember, from here on out...we all care about Alabama!!!  :lol:

Alabama, one of the most conservative states in the union ends up with a Dem Senator who ran against the alleged pedo candidate that the leader of the Republican party/POTUS strongly endorsed, if you think that's a win for your wacky far right agenda......well god bless you :thumbsup: 

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Alabama, one of the most conservative states in the union ends up with a Dem Senator who ran against the alleged pedo candidate that the leader of the Republican party/POTUS strongly endorsed, if you think that's a win for your wacky far right agenda......well god bless you :thumbsup: 

He’s damn good at reframing. 

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who said it was winning at all?  Not me.  Moore's a fuck face.  But so is the winner.  Neither are going to be good to do shit.  

My post was more poking fun at your side for all of a sudden making Alabama a WIN after all but discrediting it as a state full of fuck heads (rightfully so).   NOW..ALL "INTELLECTUALLY ELITE" WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, this fixes NONE of your party issues....and it's still a win for the R's....he was going to be another shithead in the back room and nothing more.

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s damn good at reframing. 

You're just good at losing.  Face that...and stop blaming others.  And enabling others to do the same.  :lol: