Check your account email address ×

What does this actually mean?

America “was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery”

I can tell you. It means that black people were not committing 65% of the violent crime in the country when they were slaves. was it because the black family unit had not been broken down, or simply due to them being enslaved. I suggest it is partly both, but mostly them being enslaved. Is it racist to simply state a fact? It would seem many think it is. Let's say the welfare state was removed, black men started to take ownership of their actions and raised their kids, would the terrible statistics that clearly show black males are tribalistic animals that commit violent crimes at a rate of ten times that of the white male, perhaps come more in line with what would be average? Or do they need to be enslaved once again to stop the insanity of what are known as super predators (young black men).  I say we try cutting the welfare strings first, force them to stand on their own and give them a real shot at equality, if that fails, back to the cotton fields. Vote for Judge Roy.

Judge Roy Moore.jpg

Edited by Muskoka Rider
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The alt left is trying so hard to make this quote bad but it's just not there

It's a hateful view of the truth. Yes is is an assessment of facts. But it is also an assessment based on hatred.

Like he's absolutely trying to pretend slavery and racism isn't what broke the black family unit. He's pretending a problem white people created isn't real because he doesn't want to accept that white people are perpetuating it. Just stop perpetuating it with this lie and you will be freed of the burden of this hatred you stupid fucks! Hate is baggage and you know it but you still insist on clinging to your hate at your own fucking detriment!!! Just shut the flying fuck up and stop hurting yourself by being an idiot!

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's a hateful view of the truth. Yes is is an assessment of facts. But it is also an assessment based on hatred.

There is absolutely no doubt this guy is unfit to be in politics at any level. Yet he will win. I think a political system is broken when people are so afraid of the other side, a man such as this gets a pass. The divide in America was widened by obama and instead of attempting to close that divide, Trump has capitalized on it to gain power and has to keep it there to retain power. It will not get better before it gets worse.

Edited by Muskoka Rider
sp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Like he's absolutely trying to pretend slavery and racism isn't what broke the black family unit. He's pretending a problem white people created isn't real because he doesn't want to accept that white people are perpetuating it. Just stop perpetuating it with this lie and you will be freed of the burden of this hatred you stupid fucks! Hate is baggage and you know it but you still insist on clinging to your hate at your own fucking detriment!!! Just shut the flying fuck up and stop hurting yourself by being an idiot!

To whom was this directed? If it is at me, you missed the point of this post altogether.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

To whom was this directed? If it is at me, you missed the point of this post altogether.

It's directed at the quote in the original post, I don't even know who said it.

Edit- I knew it wasn't you though 

Edited by Wildboer

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yes praising strong family units is so hateful!

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's directed at the quote in the original post, I don't even know who said it.

Moore is responsible for the quote, which is now being spun by his supporters and wife. After all, they have a jew lawyer, her exact words "our attorney is a jew".  I translated his quote to what he really means in the paragraph following his direct quote.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just another social conservative who views the past thru rose colored glasses. 

When we grow old we see our days as a young person as the good old days. It is not that those times were a better place in history, but that we had youth, it is youth that was good. 

8 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

when it is done while saying America was last great, which is to say it has not been great since, when slavery was the norm, yes it is full on hatred.

That's... not what he said at all. Cool story though little girl!

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

That's... not what he said at all. Cool story though little girl!

Sure it is. This guy is a far right evangelical hypocrite christian. they are almost as bad as an extremist muslim. The guy is so far gone he has no idea that what he says is absolutely full of hatred. he advocated for the removal of all amendments past the tenth. That includes the abolition of slavery and giving women the vote. it does not any more fucked up than this guy, even if he never went near any of those girls.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yes praising strong family units is so hateful!

He's not praising strong family units. He's calling black people defective for not having strong family units... and he's simultaneously admitting that slavery broke the black family unit and trying to absolve himself of any responsibility for fixing it because he's offended by the insinuation that it was white people's fault when he's already admitted that's true.

18 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Moore is responsible for the quote, which is now being spun by his supporters and wife. After all, they have a jew lawyer, her exact words "our attorney is a jew".  I translated his quote to what he really means in the paragraph following his direct quote.

Oh, spot on translation then :bc:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

I figured some may think I thought this crap. this Moore character is all that is wrong in America.  He will win, and that is pretty fucking sad.

I didn't think you said it, I thought your translation was the full quote and the original quote was  the paraphrasing :lol:

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Who sold the slaves to the white man?