Check your account email address ×

Indeed...

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Please explain...

Pandering career power hungry politician = throat slashing

He's been being groomed by the elites for center stage for years and I guarantee he's just another empty suit waiting to sign off on fucking us blind

Just now, f7ben said:

He's been being groomed by the elites for center stage for years and I guarantee he's just another empty suit waiting to sign off on fucking us blind

I'm still on the fence, that may be true, but as someone who lives next to Newark I have to say he did a hell of a job running a very broken city. He does give me that corporate politician vibe sometimes, but I still hold out hope he's a good one who's just also good at playing their game. I guess time will tell.

I'm still on the fence, that may be true, but as someone who lives next to Newark I have to say he did a hell of a job running a very broken city. He does give me that corporate politician vibe sometimes, but I still hold out hope he's a good one who's just also good at playing their game. I guess time will tell.

Oh trust me......I hope for the best but after seeing the hand we are dealt time after time I am knocking on apathy and eternal skepticism 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh trust me......I hope for the best but after seeing the hand we are dealt time after time I am knocking on apathy and eternal skepticism 

I'm sticking with Absurdism, I find comfort in the cold apathy of the universe.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m with Benster here 100%.  

Just now, f7ben said:

If I had to pick someone who I think is actually a decent person on the political scene I find Hickenlooper to be ok

Mine has to be Bill Pascrell, he's from the same area of New Jersey as me and I can guarantee you he is a straight shooter. Every time he goes off on some it's to most New Jersey rant you can imagine, it's how I can tell he isn't lying. Once someone from NJ starts yelling like that you know damn well they're speaking from the heart and they're not hiding or sugarcoating a god damn thing. He may get loud and wild, but I know that man is arguing what he believes in his heart, not what anyone is telling him to.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Mine has to be Bill Pascrell, he's from the same area of New Jersey as me and I can guarantee you he is a straight shooter. Every time he goes off on some it's to most New Jersey rant you can imagine, it's how I can tell he isn't lying. Once someone from NJ starts yelling like that you know damn well they're speaking from the heart and they're not hiding or sugarcoating a god damn thing. He may get loud and wild, but I know that man is arguing what he believes in his heart, not what anyone is telling him to.

I like that......unless he's an idiot like Trump....then it kinda makes it more annoying

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know several of us have pointed this out about 337 times now....but you need to settle your shit down, take a xanax....take something....and fucking relax. :lol:  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like that......unless he's an idiot like Trump....then it kinda makes it more annoying

Nah, our Trump was Chris Christie, for some reason the state fell in love with him because of the Jersey act... but anyone who wasn't an idiot knew he was an asshole the whole time. Like when Christie when into a an angry Jersey rant he always sounded like a jackass to me, even when he was pulling votes from Democrats left and right by doing it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I know several of us have pointed this out about 337 times now....but you need to settle your shit down, take a xanax....take something....and fucking relax. :lol:  :bc: 

I'm completely relaxed Mark......settled in for the night with visions of opened up throats dancing in my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!11

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm completely relaxed Mark......settled in for the night with visions of opened up throats dancing in my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!11

You've always cracked me up Ben, but your name makes me suspicious that you're a Jew so I've always been a little wary :lol:

Just now, Wildboer said:

You've always cracked me up Ben, but your name makes me suspicious that you're a Jew so I've always been a little wary :lol:

:lol: wait wait wait......what part of my name impies jew???? I'm a fucking Polock !!!!1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm gonna hop in the hot tub, its snowing out, flakes falling on my bald head and 102 degrees of Zenlike relaxation.  I'd invite you over, but it probably sounds kinda queer, so hop in your own tub :lol:  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: wait wait wait......what part of my name impies jew???? I'm a fucking Polock !!!!1

Maybe it's a NJ thing, but my name is Ben and every other Ben I've met in real life has been Jewish. It's mainly because it's an old testament name, which doesn't exclude it from Christians, but it definitely ups the percentage of Jewish Bens.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm gonna hop in the hot tub, its snowing out, flakes falling on my bald head and 102 degrees of Zenlike relaxation.  I'd invite you over, but it probably sounds kinda queer, so hop in your own tub :lol:  

I did have a whirlpool with the wife last night. I need to add a heater to it as the water just cools to fast. Having a soak is very nice. Enjoy !

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

There was a time I had really high hopes for Cory when I first heard of the work he did for Newark but it’s really worn off for me the past few years hearing him talk.

The dude ran in a burning building and pulled a woman out before the fire department got there... and he had to fight off his security from preventing him from doing so. He definitely says some stuff that's too partisan for me, but I still think it's because he's trying to curry favor with his own party so he can pull them towards difficult, important issues like mass incarceration.

Maybe it's a NJ thing, but my name is Ben and every other Ben I've met in real life has been Jewish. It's mainly because it's an old testament name, which doesn't exclude it from Christians, but it definitely ups the percentage of Jewish Bens.

Hah....I forgot your name was Ben. My great grandfathers name was Boleslaus and when he got off the boat they just shortened his name to Ben for some reason. My grandpa was also named Benjamin. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I did have a whirlpool with the wife last night. I need to add a heater to it as the water just cools to fast. Having a soak is very nice. Enjoy !

Favorite time in the tub...about 5” in the liberal lands and still coming down147E21BD-40E2-451E-B5CB-DAAA0B30F054.thumb.jpeg.2edf6902e7e64368dd3a62447c48b80a.jpeg

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hah....I forgot your name was Ben. My great grandfathers name was Boleslaus and when he got off the boat they just shortened his name to Ben for some reason. My grandpa was also named Benjamin. 

I've always wanted to go back to those old European names, my great grandfather was Marinus and I always said if I accidentally knocked a chick up with a son that would what I'd want to name him. If it was a daughter I'd go Nicolette, because that's what my dad wanted to name me if I had been a girl. But, honest, Boleslaus might be my new favorite name. That shit just sounds fucking badass.

I've always wanted to go back to those old European names, my great grandfather was Marinus and I always said if I accidentally knocked a chick up with a son that would what I'd want to name him. If it was a daughter I'd go Nicolette, because that's what my dad wanted to name me if I had been a girl. But, honest, Boleslaus might be my new favorite name. That shit just sounds fucking badass.

:lol: I always thought it sounded weird as a kid