Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile News..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

Nice sled.  Priorities aside, that would be the perfect second sled for me. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice sled.  Priorities aside, that would be the perfect second sled for me. :bc: 

Thanks :bc:  I've had my share of 137" and wanted to try something different.  I know there's not much difference but I think this is the ideal trail sled for the areas I ride.  Looking forward to it.   

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Just a pair of road bikes and a fitness bike here.  Must be thinking of someone else.  

I really don't care what you have or don't have 👍

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Here's to you putting it into a tree ya fucking asshole...nobody likes you.

:lol: You're such a worthless tool Jimmy :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Are you on an Axys now?  

Do you think the 1200 129 is a winner? 

I rode the axys 1500 miles last winter. Best chassis i have ridden. 

The 1200 in the xs is a winner for sure. Never ridden an rmotion 129 but im sure its awesome.

Get a pb80 and let that 1200 rev 8700 or so where it likes to be. That is the only mod you need for that sled except a lot of studs. Setup right she'll give any 800/850 a run right through 100mph

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I rode the axys 1500 miles last winter. Best chassis i have ridden. 

The 1200 in the xs is a winner for sure. Never ridden an rmotion 129 but im sure its awesome.

Get a pb80 and let that 1200 rev 8700 or so where it likes to be. That is the only mod you need for that sled except a lot of studs. Setup right she'll give any 800/850 a run right through 100mph

Thanks for the info.   I've heard good things about the chassis.   I rode a Pro RMK Axys last year.  Nice sled.  I've never ridden an Axys trail sled.  My next Mountain sled will be an SKS 155.  Buddy ordered one this year. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Thanks for the info.   I've heard good things about the chassis.   I rode a Pro RMK Axys last year.  Nice sled.  I've never ridden an Axys trail sled.  My next Mountain sled will be an SKS 155.  Buddy ordered one this year. 

Yah...axys really really impressed me the more i rode it. Tough as any chassis i have been on as well. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You get what you give dummy.:thumb:

You shou,d have the where-with-all to know which threads to partake in and those you should avoid.  No reason for you to be in this thread except for the fact I live rent free in your feeble mind :bc: 

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You should enjoy it coach. I've got a 2016 blizzard 1200. It's been a good ride.

Any set up tips?  Nice ride :bc: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

why do you like to trench ? get the fucking pro you have a trail sled the sks track is hard

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You shou,d have the where-with-all to know which threads to partake in and those you should avoid.  No reason for you to be in this thread except for the fact I live rent free in your feeble mind :bc: 

Remember to try and center punch it...no glancing blows.:thumb:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why do you like to trench ? get the fucking pro you have a trail sled the sks track is hard

I'm sure you make some good points.  One rider will be on an SKS and another on a PRO this year so the differences should be apparent.   

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Remember to try and center punch it...no glancing blows.:thumb:

:lol: Maybe I can get lucky and center punch your smile :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure you make some good points.  One rider will be on an SKS and another on a PRO this year so the differences should be apparent.   

it will when the pow is deep with  no base .2 sks in our crew were traded in this yr 1 for a pro the other for the new cat . the sks is a great sled if you spend a lot of time in the Midwest woods . same deal as the diff between a HCR and a M snopro . 1 is a competition hill climb sled with the stiffer  track for digging in   .the other has the softer paddle designed to fold over the tips under load to reduce trenching .  if spending more time around places with the more wet heavy snow the sks will be fine . if around that fluff air snow you are fucked

Edited by Ez ryder