Check your account email address ×

the use of the term faggot or fucking faggot.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, I'm very healthy.  Its more like pain in the brain from trying to wrap my head around just how dumb you are.  You have bits and pieces of intelligence, but overall, yah.  You're really dumb.

:true: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh yes....Im exceeding dumb and you are very smart :lol:

:true: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

What % of Lilly's posts reference me .....I'm guessing over 50%  .......what a triggered pudgy little kick dog

He has taken a shine to me as well....I kind of like it. :lol:

Just now, MiSledder said:

I respond to you and analer runs over to give your balls a tongue bath, its hilarious

You dont respond you fucking idiot.....you initiate. You are a spec on my windshield. I dont even know your real name and cant think of what your handle was on the old site or any other site. All I know is you suck cop dicks and are really fucking annoying and your kids name is Jake. That is the full extent of what I know or care to know about you :lol: now fuck off fucking faggot 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You dont respond you fucking idiot.....you initiate. You are a spec on my windshield. I dont even know your real name and cant think of what your handle was on the old site or any other site. All I know is you suck cop dicks and are really fucking annoying and your kids name is Jake. That is the full extent of what I know or care to know about you :lol: now fuck off fucking faggot 

I know alot about you, fuck up everything you touch, scream bloody murder at everything and do absolutely nothing, gets attention by making over dramatic comments then cries when people dont respond in kind

:owned:

Now unzip cause analer is ready

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is a big fan of mine too. Its making smails jelly. 

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I know alot about you, fuck up everything you touch, scream bloody murder at everything and do absolutely nothing, gets attention by making over dramatic comments then cries when people dont respond in kind

:owned:

Now unzip cause analer is ready