Check your account email address ×

No Bush's at the GOP convention for the first time in 40 years

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Says the dipshit who thinks Trump is the most qualified candidate in history. 

Now, shut up, Meg. :news:

He is there is no comparison even, he is so much more qualified than anyone ever has been ever :flush:  your a fucking moron 

Just now, Momorider said:

Any candidate ever for any position period, it's not even a contest :flush:  

Not untrue. Simply being a politician just means that you know how the system works. It does not mean that you will use it correctly or wisely. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

He is there is no comparison even, he is so much more qualified than anyone ever has been ever :flush:  your a fucking moron 

He is not unqualified but to claim he the most qualified ever is just plain stupid.

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Not untrue. Simply being a politician just means that you know how the system works. It does not mean that you will use it correctly or wisely. 

It's such a narrow focus of what the job of POTUS involves it is not even important experience in the slightest way. Executive experience is so much different than being a legislator :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He is not unqualified but to claim he the most qualified ever is just plain stupid.

No it's a fucking fact, your a fucking moron Massive Shit :bigfinger: and a clueless POS 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's such a narrow focus of what the job of POTUS involves it is not even important experience in the slightest way. Executive experience is so much different than being a legislator :guzzle: 

Kind of the most extreme delegator\mediator. And most often,  empty figurehead.

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Kind of the most extreme delegator\mediator. And most often,  empty figurehead.

Not only is his executive experience more detailed and diverse but he has been doing it for over 40 years :news: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not only is his executive experience more detailed and diverse but he has been doing it for over 40 years :news: 

And quite successfully 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The longest serving governor like ever is like 20 years :flush: and they never ran for POTUS 

Long term politicians are often there that long strictly due to their ability to bullshit 

9 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well there you go!

I was just looking over some pm's that sr sent me back on hcs years back.:lol:

What's the deal with Patriot Innovations and 1250? I have an opposing view and all they want to do is turf me. Is that what the forum is suppose to be about? 1250 leaked my personal information to other members and he's still a Mod - further empowered by Paul. Can you volunteer to be the Mod in CE as your presence and demeanor much better than 1250's?

I could give less than 2 fucks about any of what you wrote, but it sure goes to prove you are nothing but a fucking turd stirrer, bring up shit from years ago for no other reason than to look like a hero.

SR deserves 100% of all the grief he gets, but I would never resort to posting PMs.

Just have to prove your zero worth don't you?

Just now, Snake said:

I could give less than 2 fucks about any of what you wrote, but it sure goes to prove you are nothing but a fucking turd stirrer, bring up shit from years ago for no other reason than to look like a hero.

SR deserves 100% of all the grief he gets, but I would never resort to posting PMs.

Just have to prove your zero worth don't you?

:lol:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Shut up snakey it was not a bad pm ..go change your rag now.:finger:

I bet you keep every one so you can bring them up later.

Kinda like the little bitch you are.

9 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Fuck Em. Had enough of the Clinton's as well. Everyone wants to make the standards for being president so high, yet we somehow believe that multiple members of the same family should be or.. are qualified to be president. Like we can all win the fucking powerball weekly.

Sound logical to anyone????:o    Really?

Get these career politicians out.  Unbelievable that any 2 people from one family should ever even come close.

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

momo better tread lightly of cap will dig up some of his old PM's  

I never gathered any intell from him..there was none to be had.:D

Besides I kinda like Momo.

Edited by Capt.Storm