Check your account email address ×

****OFFICIAL***** Ford owners thread

10 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Eh?

that parking lot near chink tire is the shits at tmes the way people park.  lines are too close together and kids just park anywhere and dont care about others vehicles

Just now, snopro31 said:

that parking lot near chink tire is the shits at tmes the way people park.  lines are too close together and kids just park anywhere and dont care about others vehicles

Ic

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

So looks like im going to dump the eco turd for this one if they give me enough for my trade....should know in a bit here.

Screenshot_20171019-161402.png

Screenshot_20171019-161406.png

Screenshot_20171019-161417.png

White one you posted earlier looked so much better.

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

White one you posted earlier looked so much better.

White one sold.it was only an xlt..this one has more options lariet premium pkg comes with bed sprayed  over priced mudflaps and air bags....etc etc...list is 95600....getting it for 78900...+ Trade...i didnt like their offer so i left....saleman messaged me and said they will have abetter offer tomorrow.

I just like to know how a 59000 truck is only worth 30000 after 8 mths and only 11000 miles.

Oh and thx glad you like it.

37 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

White one sold.it was only an xlt..this one has more options lariet premium pkg comes with bed sprayed  over priced mudflaps and air bags....etc etc...list is 95600....getting it for 78900...+ Trade...i didnt like their offer so i left....saleman messaged me and said they will have abetter offer tomorrow.

I just like to know how a 59000 truck is only worth 30000 after 8 mths and only 11000 miles.

Easy, they took off more money on the pickup you're trading up to in order to make it seem like a great deal but in return they're giving you less for your pickup.

Oldest trick in the car salesman's book.

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Easy, they took off more money on the pickup you're trading up to in order to make it seem like a great deal but in return they're giving you less for your pickup.

Oldest trick in the car salesman's book.

No they didnt...that is the price on truck...lol....they are dumping them rite now cause its a 17...this isnt my first time buying a vehicle.... :lol:

If they dont give me at least 40000 for mine they can shove it.

The same truck as mine in a 2018 is list for 62000 on the lot....

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You find a new dealer yet and relay to them the info I got you to fix your truck, SSFBs ? 

:news:

Not yet Jai!!!!!!! 11 :finger2::bc:

I gotta get an oil change soon so will talk to them about it then.

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not yet Jai!!!!!!! 11 :finger2:

:bc:

I gotta get an oil change soon so will talk to them about it then.

Don't go back to that same dealer you did 3x already

181.gif_cf.gif.61236addc71f51e477fdaa3d554c0d77.gif

7 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Hack^^^^^

:news: 

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Don't go back to that same dealer you did 3x already

The first time, I went to the dealer I bought it from, 60 miles away. 2nd and 3rd time I went to my local dealer. :bc:

On 10/17/2017 at 7:11 PM, awful knawful said:

downloadfile.png

For a DIL-DOZER operator, you sure post a lot of anal/gay type photos. I think maybe..........................YOU'RE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Was the f150 an XTR or sport? Seems pricey for an xlt XTR. 301a or 302a package?:dunno:

Edited by Reevester

Just now, Reevester said:

Yeah my window sticker was the same. I sure didn't pay that much for it. 

Should get 40k all day for your truck I would hope. 

:bc:

I paid alot less as well...i will sell it private if i sell...wife says just keep it...im just a little ticked at dealer right now...might go to a few others monday...dont really need dually since We have one already....but it would be nice to flip the old one since i got such a good deal on it.

11 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I paid alot less as well...i will sell it private if i sell...wife says just keep it...im just a little ticked at dealer right now...might go to a few others monday...dont really need dually since We have one already....but it would be nice to flip the old one since i got such a good deal on it.

That super duty is such a nice truck, I'd want it to if I needed a dually. 

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That super duty is such a nice truck, I'd want it to if I needed a dually. 

I had a 14 a little while back...I hated it. :lol:

Its a much better truck in the aluminum body...doesnt feel like your driving a bus....almost chev like.

Screenshot_20171020-082202.png

52 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

check with roblin ford dave.  they sell a ton of superduties and have never heard anything bad about them

Ill check them out monday...not many 17s left from my searching...im sure as hell not paying 90+ for an 18.