Check your account email address ×

Seriously? WTF

17 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I get a kick outta people like you who think theyre better than everyone else and lecture people about who they are

:owned:

I never said I'm better than you, I just pointed out that you're racist.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Edmo said:

Poking fun at cnn anchors and their phony narratives is hateful rhetoric?

Like I said watch Morning Joe and listen to the two of them in particular Mika....she deserves every tweet she gets.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Like I said watch Morning Joe and listen to the two of them in particular Mika....she deserves every tweet she gets.

:lmao: That's why nearly everyone with any sense is admonishing the Clown...:snack:

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep. What those 2 loons have said about Trump and his admin on a daily basis...fuck 'em!

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: That's why nearly everyone with any sense is admonishing the Clown...:snack:

Just now, Edmo said:

Yep. What those 2 loons have said about Trump and his admin on a daily basis...fuck 'em!

Exactly....of course Father Slope won't comment on Mikas idiocy.

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly....of course Father Slope won't comment on Mikas idiocy.

And you two slapsticks are defending Dump's actions because he gets 'picked' on.  He's a fucking thin skinned pussy just like you two.  Do you think a President should be pre-occupied to tweeting insults about a few critics?  :snack:

Jesus Fucking Christ some of you clowns are comical gold :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you two slapsticks are defending Dump's actions because he gets 'picked' on.  He's a fucking thin skinned pussy just like you two.  Do you think a President should be pre-occupied to tweeting insults about a few critics?  :snack:

Not a fan of his tweets but I think it's funny it has you all riled up and criticism is one thing but the shit Mika spews is laughable.

BTW is thin skinned pussy the best you can do....weak.

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're the one pouting about tweets and we're the thin skinned ones? Derp.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not a fan of his tweets but I think it's funny it has you all riled up and criticism is one thing but the shit Mika spews is laughable.

BTW is thin skinned pussy the best you can do....weak.

I'm not riled up at all - it's pure comedic gold watching you and others trip over themselves, :backpeddle:, and :baby: over the ramifications of Dump.  

Many on here support him regardless.  You're like McCain and Gay Graham - criticize him but come through and support him in the end :lmao:You're being played like a fool Jimmy :lol:    

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm not riled up at all - it's pure comedic gold watching you and others trip over themselves, :backpeddle:, and :baby: over the ramifications of Dump.  

Many on here support him regardless.  You're like McCain and Gay Graham - criticize him but come through and support him in the end :lmao:You're being played like a fool Jimmy :lol:    

Just like you support Hillary regardless... :snack:

OMG....OMG....OMG.....tune in at 7:00 this morning.....Joe and Mika are going to respond to Trumps attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They aren't even on right now...must be too distraught. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

OMG....OMG....OMG.....tune in at 7:00 this morning.....Joe and Mika are going to respond to Trumps attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They aren't even on right now...must be too distraught. :lol:

Why is the President concerned with this?  :snack: 

Oh the dramatics....so disturbing and Mika and Joe were only kidding around and how could Trump be so vicious and fuck Scarborough and his "friends" that are telling him insider info about The President. :lol:

20 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its hilarious how you libs are salivating about everything Trump does.

Hilarious........

GOP lawmakers blast Trump's 'Morning Joe' tweets

Washington (CNN)Republican lawmakers were caught off-guard by President Donald Trump's personal attack on "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski Thursday, with several saying the remarks were unbecoming of his office.

On Thursday morning, while MSNBC's "Morning Joe" was on the air, Trump posted a pair of shocking tweets about Brzezinski and co-host Joe Scarborough.

He said the show is "poorly rated" and that the hosts "speak badly of me." He then called them disparaging names and claimed they courted him for an interview at Mar-a-Lago around New Year's Eve.

"She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" the President wrote.

When asked about it during a House Republicans news conference, House Speaker Paul Ryan responded, "Obviously I don't see that as an appropriate comment."

He added: "What we're trying to do around here is improve the tone, the civility of the debate. And this obviously doesn't help do that."

Other Republican lawmakers reacted by making public pleas to the President to stop the personal attacks.

"Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office," GOP Sen. Ben Sasse tweeted shortly after Trump launched into a tweetstorm about the show.

She also tweeted, "Stop it! The Presidential platform should be used for more than bringing people down."

Stop it! The Presidential platform should be used for more than bringing people down.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, who is a strong critic of the Trump administration, tweeted, "Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America."

Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins, R-Kansas, tweeted: "This is not okay. As a female in politics I am often criticized for my looks. We should be working to empower women."

This is not okay. As a female in politics I am often criticized for my looks. We should be working to empower women. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411 

She later told CNN she was "extremely disappointed."
"That's not OK," she said. "It's just not acceptable. We need to demand better of folks in positions like myself, the President ... We should just appreciate if the President could focus with us on doing some really good things for the American people and leave comments like that to himself."
GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch didn't directly acknowledge Trump's remarks but tweeted an article where he is quoted saying, "It's incumbent on all of us, then — from the President to Congress on down — to be responsible for our speech."
GOP Sen. Susan Collins of Maine tweeted, "This has to stop -- we all have a job -- 3 branches of gov't and media. We don't have to get along, but we must show respect and civility."

This has to stop – we all have a job – 3 branches of gov’t and media. We don’t have to get along, but we must show respect and civility.

Later Thursday, she said on MSNBC that Trump's tweet was "completely inappropriate."
"We're not going to get along, but we have to treat each other with respect and civility," she said. "The President's tweet was completely inappropriate. I think he needs to better appreciate the roles played by the three branches of government and by the media. We're not going to agree. We're not always going to get along. But there's no need for such uncivil language."
Rep. Tom Reed, R-New York, told CNN in an interview that he was "concerned with that type of language."
"Well, obviously, I was just made aware of that tweet. I don't know the context of the exchange. But obviously, I'm concerned about that type of language," he said on CNN. "Maybe the intent is to distract from the health care debate. But I want to be part of the debate that's impacting the American people."

x6EctOTg?format=jpg&name=280x280

GOP Rep. Tom Reed on Trump's Mika Brzezinski tweets: "Maybe the intent is to distract from the health care debate"

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska‏ tweeted to Trump, "do you want to be remembered for your tweets or your accomplishments?"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/lawmakers-react-trump-tweet-joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-morning-joe/index.html

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh the dramatics....so disturbing and Mika and Joe were only kidding around and how could Trump be so vicious and fuck Scarborough and his "friends" that are telling him insider info about The President. :lol:

I don't know that we have ever had a POTUS as insecure as Trump, his references to blood when he bashes women really seems to be weird...what is your thought about that?