Check your account email address ×

Ba,Bye

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The tides are turning bitches.  Hillary is in the cross hairs.  

Just a matter of time....i hope shes shitting her pants.

• Like 2

:lol: can you just imagine having bought all the Russia bullshit hook line and sinker? Our government has been preparing to scapegoat russia for years. Its going to be their plan to blame leaks on them for some time.

Nice post!  Looks like CNN has standards and isn't "fake news" after all.  Hell, there's even repercussions for stories that don't meet their editorial standards.  If only Fox "News" and those garbage websites f7 seems to love had the same standards instead of no standards whatsoever.

:lol:

"An internal CNN investigation reportedly found that normal editorial processes weren’t followed in the story’s editing and publication. Only one anonymous source was used in the story, and typical parts of CNN’s workflow, such as fact checkers, were reportedly not utilized before publication.

Those filled in on the results of the internal investigation were reportedly told that the facts of the story weren’t necessarily wrong, but that the piece wasn’t strong enough to run as is."

Their viewership is in the toilet they had to do something before they are economically unviable and fold, good plan :bc: sometimes self preservation make you make some reasonable changes 

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nice post!  Looks like CNN has standards and isn't "fake news" after all.  Hell, there's even repercussions for stories that don't meet their editorial standards.  If only Fox "News" and those garbage websites f7 seems to love had the same standards instead of no standards whatsoever.

"An internal CNN investigation reportedly found that normal editorial processes weren’t followed in the story’s editing and publication. Only one anonymous source was used in the story, and typical parts of CNN’s workflow, such as fact checkers, were reportedly not utilized before publication.

Those filled in on the results of the internal investigation were reportedly told that the facts of the story weren’t necessarily wrong, but that the piece wasn’t strong enough to run as is."

Speaking of guthooked. @ICEMAN!

45 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No, CNN is the worst purveyor of fakes news with the exception of WaPo and NYT.  Oh, shit, I forgot, you're Canadian, you're probably not aware of these things.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, CNN is the worst purveyor of fakes news with the exception of WaPo and NYT.  Oh, shit, I forgot, you're Canadian, you're probably not aware of these things.

Not true...You would be surprised at how aware your typical Canadian is about most things.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Not true...You would be surprised at how aware your typical Canadian is about most things.

Ok, you make a point, but Ice is so far out to lunch its not funny.  And I know he's a smart guy, but his inner liberal is just too much to take at times. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

MSNBC is fucking real real bad, they have more clown anchors :guzzle: just complete hackery 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok, you make a point, but Ice is so far out to lunch its not funny.  And I know he's a smart guy, but his inner liberal is just too much to take at times. :lol: 

I have some Liberal buddies from back home in Ontario....we never talk politics when I go back home. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

MSNBC is fucking real real bad, they have more clown anchors :guzzle: just complete hackery 

Its nice to see the tide turning.  8 fucking years it was opposite world with some of these assholes.  Democrats way overplayed their hand and it needs to bite them in the ass hard.  A half dozen of these bastards need to be in jail.  How about Schumer, getting called out by Grassley today, for knowingly peddling a false narrative?  Why isn't be being censured?  He should be.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its nice to see the tide turning.  8 fucking years it was opposite world with some of these assholes.  Democrats way overplayed their hand and it needs to bite them in the ass hard.  A half dozen of these bastards need to be in jail.  How about Schumer, getting called out by Grassley today, for knowingly peddling a false narrative?  Why isn't be being censured?  He should be.

There is no consequences to politicians for lying or the MSM doing the same, truly fucking sad. Now the new talking point is the R's health bill is like murder and 22 million people are going to die :flush: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There is no consequences to politicians for lying or the MSM doing the same, truly fucking sad. Now the new talking point is the R's health bill is like murder and 22 million people are going to die :flush: 

It's a good thing there are no consequences for politicians lying or Trump would have been in jail the day after his inauguration.

"My inauguration crowds were the biggest ever!"

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It's a good thing there are no consequences for politicians lying or Trump would have been in jail the day after his inauguration.

"My inauguration crowds were the biggest ever!"

In the big picture...is that really important?

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I dont know....Why did Hillary lie about so many important things?

Everything Trump says is a lie.  Hillary is a private citizen.  What does she have to do with anything?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Everything Trump says is a lie.  Hillary is a private citizen.  What does she have to do with anything?

I knew you would go that route....nevermind.

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I knew you would go that route....nevermind.

Trump has told 1000 lies for every one Hillary told.  Christ, the guy tells a lie, and then lies about it again the next day.  It's insane.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump has told 1000 lies for every one Hillary told.  Christ, the guy tells a lie, and then lies about it again the next day.  It's insane.

Yes...hes got you Libs running around like chickens with your heads cut off....the sooner you realize what hes doing the better off you will he.....you would think all the beatdowns would clue you in.

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There needs to be consequences.  You'd think we'd all agree that truth is all we want.  Well we sure as hell haven't been gtting it from the Democrats or MSM.  The truly fucking ridiculous part about this, is that Limbaugh called all of it close to 30 years ago.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

For the lack of my interest in pointing out just how wrong you are...wrong.  Do you know what Trump did last week with the VA?  Do you know who he met with today?  Do you know any of the initiatives he under wrote in the last couple weeks?  No of course you don't.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1