Check your account email address ×

Her Poor Husband

• Platinum Contributing Member

If its a state law signing the ticket as acknowledgement of getting the ticket and admission you will show up in court then its a state law.   Its not an admission of guilt.  Cunt deserved what she got.  I'm all for not answering questions and individual rights but thats not the case here.  

Just now, Highmark said:

If its a state law signing the ticket as acknowledgement of getting the ticket and admission you will show up in court then its a state law.   Its not an admission of guilt.  Cunt deserved what she got.  I'm all for not answering questions and individual rights but thats not the case here.  

People sign shit everyday...

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

People sign shit everyday...

He was cutting her a fucking break to begin with.   What a dumb shit.  I'm glad he arrested her.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He was cutting her a fucking break to begin with.   What a dumb shit.  I'm glad he arrested her.  

Ive had a few tickets over the yrs for a variety of things....and sure I wasn't happy for few of them...but I never reacted...and said very little in return...ive been let off a few times as well....it is what it is.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ive had a few tickets over the yrs for a variety of things....and sure I wasn't happy for few of them...but I never reacted...and said very little in return...ive been let off a few times as well....it is what it is.

3rd moving violation for her on the same road in one year.   Yeah its the cops fault. :lol:  Like I said he was cutting her a fucking break.   She should have been gracious, said thank you and signed the ticket.   She could have been home in time to make her husband miserable again.  

Just now, Highmark said:

3rd moving violation for her on the same road in one year.   Yeah its the cops fault. :lol:  Like I said he was cutting her a fucking break.   She should have been gracious, said thank you and signed the ticket.   She could have been home in time to make her husband miserable again.  

Oh for sure...no doubt. :bc:

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

zactly

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I've never been pulled over when i wasn't doing something wrong.  I get pulled over 2-3 times a year, in the 30 years i have had my license I've gotten 5 tickets(3 or them when i was under 20,  the 2 since @ 25mph+ over).  I don't argue or get emotional with them even when it's something silly that i got pulled for and by showing respect with most you get respect. I deserved the tickets I have gotten as an adult

• Like 3

Didn't take Craig long to prove me right.  Have never seen such blatant fear of anything different then him.  Clearly has some internal issues.  Perhaps questioning his own identify.  Like a child throwing a tantrum, hiding behind mommy's apron while insulting, Craig Hides behind the keyboard.  

• Like 1

I just don't get the outrage on the site about cops.  But, I've never had any real problems with them that I didn't create by myself.  With one exception, I've always acted rational and respectful....and have been treated the same.

Some people just like to be fucking assholey, tool-bags I guess. :dunno:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly

I've never been pulled over when i wasn't doing something wrong.  I get pulled over 2-3 times a year, in the 30 years i have had my license I've gotten 5 tickets(3 or them when i was under 20,  the 2 since @ 25mph+ over).  I don't argue or get emotional with them even when it's something silly that i got pulled for and by showing respect with most you get respect. I deserved the tickets I have gotten as an adult

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just don't get the outrage on the site about cops.  But, I've never had any real problems with them that I didn't create by myself.  With one exception, I've always acted rational and respectful....and have been treated the same.

Some people just like to be fucking assholey, tool-bags I guess. :dunno:

25 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Didn't take Craig long to prove me right.  Have never seen such blatant fear of anything different then him.  Clearly has some internal issues.  Perhaps questioning his own identify.  Like a child throwing a tantrum, hiding behind mommy's apron while insulting, Craig Hides behind the keyboard.  

Holy fuck a record. 

I agree with all of these.

How many tickets on average do we get for the 1,000's of times we speed. 

Oh, I'm in my car, I must be fucking speeding. It seems dumb to freak out on the few times you get caught. 

I've talked my way out of over half of them and the only once did a cop ticket me for the exact speed I was going. 

So yeah, if you treat them with respect, they usually are decent. But then again things are pretty mellow in Ontario. The cops don't have to walk up to the door with their guns ready, so that might make them a little more chill.

Just imagine if that women was allowed a permit. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck a record. 

I agree with all of these.

How many tickets on average do we get for the 1,000's of times we speed. 

Oh, I'm in my car, I must be fucking speeding. It seems dumb to freak out on the few times you get caught. 

I've talked my way out of over half of them and the only once did a cop ticket me for the exact speed I was going. 

So yeah, if you treat them with respect, they usually are decent. But then again things are pretty mellow in Ontario. The cops don't have to walk up to the door with their guns ready, so that might make them a little more chill.

Just imagine if that women was allowed a permit. 

Permit?