Check your account email address ×

Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Not necessarily, but it sure makes one wonder why he gets so worked up this Russia thing :news: 

Asking the NSA to interfere with an FBI investigation into your campaign colluding with russians has got to be enough to get his ass canned 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hey would getting the IRS to do audits on your political enemies be terms for impeachment?

should have been for sure

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Asking the NSA to interfere with an FBI investigation into your campaign colluding with russians has got to be enough to get his ass canned 

It all depends what happens in the investigation, if there is no collusion found between the campaign and the Russians it will be impossible to prove obstruction of justice, if collusion is discovered it would become apparent that a cover up was going on along with an attempt to obstruct justice.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It all depends what happens in the investigation, if there is no collusion found between the campaign and the Russians it will be impossible to prove obstruction of justice, if collusion is discovered it would become apparent that a cover up was going on along with an attempt to obstruct justice.

I dont know much ....but I am pretty sure smart money is to just shade Trump and reap the benefits of the man being an absolute blundering fucking imbecile 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont know much ....but I am pretty sure smart money is to just shade Trump and reap the benefits of the man being an absolute blundering fucking imbecile 

You might know more than many here Ben :bc:

Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” Bannon told Ken Stern for Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You might know more than many here Ben :bc:

I am shocked at how big of a disaster this admin is .....I never imagined it this bad. Its been 4 months .....4 years of this will set us back a long time. Trump has been good for my bank account but its tough to celebrate it watching the disaster unfold and knowing that a little on the front is going to cost us a hell of a lot on the back.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am shocked at how big of a disaster this admin is .....I never imagined it this bad. Its been 4 months .....4 years of this will set us back a long time. Trump has been good for my bank account but its tough to celebrate it watching the disaster unfold and knowing that a little on the front is going to cost us a hell of a lot on the back.

Frankly Ben there was nothing in his campaign to show that it wasn't going to be anything but chaotic.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Frankly Ben there was nothing in his campaign to show that it wasn't going to be anything but chaotic.

I would have bet anything it was just an act to get the right wing nutjob vote ....it wasnt an act

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would have bet anything it was just an act to get the right wing nutjob vote ....it wasnt an act

The guy is a bumbling moron.  Does he have Alzheimer's or something?  Cuz how does such an imbecile become so wealthy?

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah booming economy :lies: , more money in your pocket :lies: , more friends around the world :lies: , a secure border   :lies: , safer streets  :lies: , job, jobs, jobs, just a complete disaster  :lies: :lmao: 

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yah booming economy, more money in your pocket, more friends around the world, a secure border, safer streets, job, jobs, jobs, just a complete disaster :lmao: 

Fake news

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Many said that about Dubya. It was really Cheney who ran the show.

11 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

The guy is a bumbling moron.  Does he have Alzheimer's or something?  Cuz how does such an imbecile become so wealthy?

He lost me in one of the first debates when he had zero clue what the Nuclear Triad was. I thought not qualified not even close.

Even the Vermin knew what it was....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7H1fGcIY8dflK9tUS36B

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

He lost me in one of the first debates when he had zero clue what the Nuclear Triad was. I thought not qualified not even close

Its not a common term or reference and most people who did not live through the cold war would have no clue what that is. I admit I did not know before it was news

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its not a common term or reference and most people who did not live through the cold war would have no clue what that is. I admit I did not know before it was news

You would know what it was if you chose to run for the highest office in the world

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fair enough but you aren't/weren't running for President

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You would know what it was if you chose to run for the highest office in the world

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fair enough but you aren't/weren't running for President

Maybe , but its not important to know that term. Ask any person what a the potential ways to deliver a nuke strike and all including Trump would have known.

Because he didnt know some cold war era term means nothing. There are a millions reasons to hammer Trump but this one is just fake bullshit 

• 2 years later...
On 5/22/2017 at 10:17 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

And yet.....

On 5/22/2017 at 10:42 PM, f7ben said:

Honorable mention.

It's been over 2.5 now, are we still going backwards?

On 9/18/2018 at 8:08 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Collusion is not federal offence, conspiracy and obstruction are.

Did you ever think Ken Starr would find a cum stained dress?

On 5/22/2017 at 10:17 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Good to see your opinion 'evolved' like a good democrat.