Check your account email address ×

I'm amazingly curious .....

f7ben

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you're fucking dead ass wrong. Hillary was close to sanders, and a continuation of Obama. no way in hell she'd be doing the same "damage" as trump is in all these areas. you'll never admit that though.

:lol:

3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dont forget Hillary and Bill advocating for filling prisons with any manor of people and keeping them full

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-private-prison-hypocrisy/

It's cool when Trump does it. Nobody imprisons people as good as him. Believe me. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit , Hillary would tell you your house was on fire so she could run in the back door a steal your silverware. She is a worthless lying pandering cunt who only supports what the highest bidder wants. I'd still take Trump

we have many years of hillary and obama facts, and experience, to go by. sbyl. now i know in your little mind doing things like increasing military spending by a dime is just as bad as $10 bil but in the real world, they're not the same. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dont forget Hillary and Bill advocating for filling prisons with any manor of people and keeping them full

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-private-prison-hypocrisy/

different time, different situation. they were not looking to fill private prisons you dumb fuck. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

different time, different situation. they were not looking to fill private prisons you dumb fuck. 

oh ....apples and oranges huh ............. :lol: fucking idiot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

oh ....apples and oranges huh ............. :lol: fucking idiot

what was her stance in modern times? obama's? but hey, lap up some bullshit about a far fetched campaign donation. you are getting better, but still have a ways to go. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what was her stance in modern times? obama's? but hey, lap up some bullshit about a far fetched campaign donation. you are getting better, but still have a ways to go. 

3 strikes your out was great policy huh ......I love it when guys get life sentences for stealing a pack of juicy fruit !!!!!!111111111111

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

17022441_1447334055279472_2845760288943152503_n.jpg

:lol: On the local news, this woman anchor  was bouncing in her seat, clapping her hands, screaming.......HE  Is So COOL!!!!!!   He has his shirt unbuttoned!!!!

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck are you retarded. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Holy fuck are you retarded. 

He is certifiably retarded

"See....see....seee I told you we could have Hillary and she would only be bombing 6 countries....not 7 ......and she would have only increased the military budget 51 billion not 54...SEE ...I told you SO"

• Like 3

I'm curious to why women who would look perfectly hot in clothes that fit them, choose to wear clothes that don't and look like a hog?  I don't get it.  Hide that little belly roll, put a long shirt over that ass that is just a little too big.

Just now, Momorider said:

3.5% of GDP, it was over 10% under Kennedy :dunno: actually over 4% before Barry and they didn't have to canibilize equipment for parts :) 

It should be capped at 1% ....fuck you parasite chickenhawk faggot

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is certifiably retarded

"See....see....seee I told you we could have Hillary and she would only be bombing 6 countries....not 7 ......and she would have only increased the military budget 51 billion not 54...SEE ...I told you SO"

But what did she say recently? :lol: