Check your account email address ×

Father of dead Navy SEAL refused to meet Trump at ceremony

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

IMO Cheney and Bush have to take responsibility for Iraq and Afghanistan. They fucked it up from the start and didn't finish the job. By the time Obama got in it was a complete fuck up. 

Now tell me how many soldiers died in wars started by Obama? How many did you lose in Libya, How many in Syria?

Trump is like a dumber version of Bush and Cheney. I doubt it will go well for your soldiers.

So body count is all that matters to you? We sure helped destabilize Libya and Syria. And killed a lot of innocents. Brown people dont count for you?

Ughhh....and the worst of the "I couldn't serve my country because of limp wrists" whiny little liberals chime in.   Welcome Rev Kev! :lol:

You liberals...oh so funny, why on earth you think you know what you think you know is astonishing...and repugnant as hell.  And if any of you think I am going to prove anything about myself to you clowns, well, you can just keep taking these "ownings" from me and the rest of the forum members that don't get all their idiocy from the Fake News.  

Although I will admit, and a quick glance from today's action in field confirms it, Slinger is REALLY good at getting his ass handed to him.  It doesn't even really hurt anymore does it, Slingshitter?  Nawwww....it can't.

What.gif

29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So body count is all that matters to you? We sure helped destabilize Libya and Syria. And killed a lot of innocents. Brown people dont count for you?

Rev is like a dumber version of ICE.

On 2/26/2017 at 4:59 PM, Zambroski said:

No.  You idiots don't know anything about this.  NOTHING.  You are pathetic, weak and cowardly.  You have no idea about honor and "esprit de corps" within these types of military teams.  Either does this soldier's father.  He should be ashamed.  

The father Bill Owens is a veteran and has nothing to be ashamed of, he requested a private ceremony which didn't happen and now he wants answers.

The father of a U.S. Navy SEAL killed during an anti-terrorism raid in Yemen demanded an investigation into its planning and slammed President Trump for the timing of the operation.

Bill Owens said in an interview with the Miami Herald on Sunday that he refused to meet with Trump when he visited the Dover Air Force Base to receive the casket carrying his son, Chief Special Warfare Officer William “Ryan” Owens.

“The government owes my son an investigation,” Owens, a retired Fort Lauderdale police detective and veteran, told the Herald.

The younger Owens, a 36-year-old married father of three, was the only U.S. victim in the Jan. 27 raid on a suspected Al Qaeda compound. At least 16 civilians and 14 militants were killed in the operation, which the Pentagon said was aimed at capturing information on potential Al Qaeda attacks against the U.S. and its allies.

The elder Owens told the newspaper he refused to meet with the president because the family had requested a private ceremony.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to see him," Owens recalled telling the chaplain who informed him that Trump was on his way from Washington. "I told them I don't want to meet the president."

He said he was also troubled by the attack Trump leveled at Khizr and Ghazala Kahn, an American Muslim family whose Army officer son died in Iraq in 2004. The couple had criticized him at the Democratic National Convention last summer. He also questioned why the president approved the raid a week after taking office.

"I told them I didn't want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn't let me talk to him," Owens told the Herald. "Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn't even barely a week into his administration? Why? For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/27/father-us-navy-seal-killed-in-yemen-raid-demands-probe-slams-trump.html

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Well, dumbass when the subject is whether or not a President respects the Military and their families....

Judging them on how many of their decisions killed US soldiers is an important Metric.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhh....and the worst of the "I couldn't serve my country because of limp wrists" whiny little liberals chime in.   Welcome Rev Kev! :lol:

You liberals...oh so funny, why on earth you think you know what you think you know is astonishing...and repugnant as hell.  And if any of you think I am going to prove anything about myself to you clowns, well, you can just keep taking these "ownings" from me and the rest of the forum members that don't get all their idiocy from the Fake News.  

Although I will admit, and a quick glance from today's action in field confirms it, Slinger is REALLY good at getting his ass handed to him.  It doesn't even really hurt anymore does it, Slingshitter?  Nawwww....it can't.

What.gif

You should tell us some more stories about how amazing you are.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You should tell us some more stories about how amazing you are.

Yeah.....Good one.  But what stories?  How are you miscomprehending my posts now?

Hey, can one of you pussy farts give us a military sit-rep on the "goings on" every morning?  We're all on the edge of our fucking seats with your amazingly knowledgeable and helpful insight from your heavy experience!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

btw, the "fake news" sources are now reporting the raid gained nothing in value. 

So you really think the military told the news/held a press conference to divulge what Intel we gathered against our enemy in the raid? Like seriously,  you think that??:suicide:

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you really think the military told the news/held a press conference to divulge what Intel we gathered against our enemy in the raid? Like seriously,  you think that??:suicide:

That would be stupid of the military. They wouldn't do that.  But if anything useful was found Trump would have tweeted about it right after passing it on to Putin.  

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....Good one.  But what stories?  How are you miscomprehending my posts now?

Hey, can one of you pussy farts give us a military sit-rep on the "goings on" every morning?  We're all on the edge of our fucking seats with your amazingly knowledgeable and helpful insight from your heavy experience!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

I'll make it clearer. You are full of shit. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That would be stupid of the military. They wouldn't do that.  But if anything useful was found Trump would have tweeted about it right after passing it on to Putin.  

Or he could email it to Hillary, and the entire world would know. :lmao:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll make it clearer. You are full of shit. 

Here, let me help you out a little...:

Definition of sitrep

plural

-s

1. :  a periodic report of the current military situation

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

yet they announced what they found in the first place...the enemy knows what we have. besides, the real target was the AQ leader, not the other shit.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet they announced what they found in the first place...the enemy knows what we have. besides, the real target was the AQ leader, not the other shit.

Ahhh....you still think this is the Obama administration.  Trump is not after the Nobel Peace Prize.  He won't be CC'ing our enemies all of our military strategies and latest findings.

Oh, but they weren't our "enemies" with Obama, were they?  

Ya mook.

And you have been going full-on SR retard for a couple of weeks now.  Reel your fucking self in man!  Let Rev have that spot.  His weak wrists and ankles are more suited for it.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah. ok.....:nuts:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....you still think this is the Obama administration.  Trump is not after the Nobel Peace Prize.  He won't be CC'ing our enemies all of our military strategies and latest findings.

Oh, but they weren't our "enemies" with Obama, were they?  

Ya mook.

And you have been going full-on SR retard for a couple of weeks now.  Reel your fucking self in man!  Let Rev have that spot.  His weak wrists and ankles are more suited for it.

wtf are you babbling about? I swear to god you are a webba/huzy clone. shooting your fucking mouth off before thinking. this raid, and the "findings" of it, were announced after trump took office you dumb fuck. if these guys were as "coy" as you want them to be they wouldn't have said a word about what they found in the raid. duh.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so they didn't announce what they found?

They made have told you what they wanted you to know.

Ya fuckin' think??

Again, this ain't the Obama admin dude...

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snoslinger said:

lol.. they found plenty of valuable intel that will save American lives..

A Defense Department official also pushed back Monday afternoon, saying the raid has yielded “a significant amount” of intelligence

On Monday, Spicer addressed the remarks of Bill Owens, whose son died.

“I can tell him that on behalf of the president, his son died a hero and the information that he was able to help obtain through that raid, as I said before, is going to save American lives,” he said. “The mission was successful in helping prevent a future attack or attacks on this nation.”

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about? I swear to god you are a webba/huzy clone. shooting your fucking mouth off before thinking. this raid, and the "findings" of it, were announced after trump took office you dumb fuck. if these guys were as "coy" as you want them to be they wouldn't have said a word about what they found in the raid. duh.

I don't know who those people are so if you are insulting me, well, .........you can't really insult me anyway so it doesn't matter.  But hey, if it puts a grin on your face.  :good:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

They announced what they wanted to announce.  Remember?  Nothing of pertinence.....it was a waste of time......right? :lmao:

Grow up.