Check your account email address ×

MC the super hypocritic

jtssrx

Is this guy really posting stories about how much trumps trips cost after eight years and hundreds of millions spent on obama vacations and not one word from him on any of them??? 

What a fucking tool!! 

Side note if Trump is really spending like this its bullshit. That doesnt change the fact the MC is a fucking idiot hypocrite 

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

That 12.1 figure seems awfully low, the President cant go anywhere cheaply.

not too long ago a story was posted about the obamas travels costing about $84M over his presidency. the righties bitched and moaned. now that trump has exceeded $10M in one month, you clowns think the obama numbers are too low. :lol: 

couldn't be trump is costing too much, too fast, eh?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not too long ago a story was posted about the obamas travels costing about $84M over his presidency. the righties bitched and moaned. now that trump has exceeded $10M in one month, you clowns think the obama numbers are too low. :lol: 

I couldn't be that MC is lieing again?

On 12/17/2016 at 5:33 PM, BOHICA said:

George bush was a fraction of the cost...  cause he would spend his christmas vacation at camp david, and after xmas head down to crawford texas home....  instead of taking extravegant vacations like obama.  Obamas xmas vacation this year will likely cost more then saving a 1000 jobs give or take

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2014/12/222528-44-how-president-bush-and-the-first-lady-spent-christmas-in-office-is-one-more-glaring-difference-between-them-and-the-obamas/amp/?client=safari

On 12/17/2016 at 5:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

He should pay the cost of economy flights plus whatever hotel costs,  food and entertainment  out of his own pocket. 

On 12/17/2016 at 6:57 PM, bussman said:

Like the Clintons the Obamas have a poor person's mindset that won the lottery with no clue how to behave with money. It's pretty pathetic to watch. 

On 12/17/2016 at 7:15 PM, BOHICA said:

Something wrong with the whitehouse, camp david, chicago?

hawaii is very expensive for vacation compared to other options

On 12/17/2016 at 7:16 PM, Ez ryder said:

bull shit camp David is already fully stocked with security as are there homes . Obumber and muchell are just special people and camp David is not near good enough for them and there spawn

On 12/17/2016 at 7:53 PM, snoughnut said:

The sad part is the useless cocksucker was a horrible president, yet he believes he's deserving of several extravagant vacations in Hawaii, typical greedy, tax gouging liberal. Considering his performance, he should be vacationing like cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation in a shit box rv. 

On 12/18/2016 at 10:09 AM, Momorider said:

:lies:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am in no way defending Trump and yeah he can definitely spend too much too quickly. 

ok wolfie, tell us all about it. tell us why you, trump, and a bunch of other whacks bitched and moaned about obama's vacations, golfing, etc. now you're dead quiet on trump flying off to florida the last 3 weekends of the 4 weeks he's been in office, and playing golf. 

this should be good.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok wolfie, tell us all about it. tell us why you, trump, and a bunch of other whacks bitched and moaned about obama's vacations, golfing, etc. now you're dead quiet on trump flying off to florida the last 3 weekends of the 4 weeks he's been in office, and playing golf. 

this should be good.

They shouldn't be. Just like you shouldn't be making a big deal out of it after 8 years of willful blindness. :news:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this should be good.

Are you slow?  Twice now, I made my point, and twice now you're off in left field.  Lets see a real accounting comparison.  From an accredited source, maybe governmental?  You can't.  So why argue for the sake of arguing?  I've never seen a guy who likes to pick fights like you do.  fuck man.  You that miserable?

Oh, and all I heard is he was working from there, holding meetings. :dunno:   I didn't see any Trump golf footage from the past month, did you?  Oh, thats right.  There isn't any.  Like I said, dishonest hack. :news: 

Edited by DriftBusta

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Neither Slinger or Mainecat are honest, or astute enough to post up an real honest accounting.  Because they're hacks.  Dishonest hacks. 

but of course when the righties were bitching about obamas vacation cost there was forensic accounting to support their idiocy right :dunno:

:snack:  

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They shouldn't be. Just like you shouldn't be making a big deal out of it after 8 years of willful blindness. :news:

the only reason i bring it up is to point out more fake outrage from the right ya dingaling. you think i care if a dollar of mine went to fund trump's weekly trips to fla? :nuts:

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you slow?  Twice now, I made my point, and twice now you're off in left field.  Lets see a real accounting comparison.  From an accredited source, maybe governmental?  You can't.  So why argue for the sake of arguing?  I've never seen a guy who likes to pick fights like you do.  fuck man.  You that miserable?

Oh, and all I heard is he was working from there, holding meetings. :dunno:   I didn't see any Trump golf footage from the past month, did you?  Oh, thats right.  There isn't any.  Like I said, dishonest hack. :news: 

oh for fuck's sake. you want to know if it's 10.1 million or 9.99? way to miss the fucking point. 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

the only reason i bring it up is to point out more fake outrage from the right ya dingaling. you think i care if a dollar of mine went to fund trump's weekly trips to fla? :nuts: 

Yeah, you would care. You're a hack. :bc:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

this should be good.

trump him self is bitching about the cost of security and has said they need to streamline and cut cost and are working on it . but yeah  

also playing golf with world leaders U know how business people get shit done

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

but of course when the righties were bitching about obamas vacation cost there was forensic accounting to support their idiocy right :dunno:

:snack:  

Can anyone fucking read?  I said comparison, as in apples to apples.  If you want to have an honest conversation, lets talk.  Otherwise, please by all means, either link up all the threads I posted about Obama travel expenses, or stfu. :news: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

oh for fuck's sake. you want to know if it's 10.1 million or 9.99? way to miss the fucking point. 

Exactly.  Wa to miss the point.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just where is the edge of the world?

MY POINT.....

IMG_0840.JPG

You have no leg to stand on. If you're unwilling to hold one side accountable you cant hold the otherside. 

Please explain how trumps trips cost 12 times more then obama's??? 

27 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Can Slinger or MC post up proof instead of just a meme?

proof of what? do you think trump's trips to florida every weekend are free or something? if you need proof of costs or something look them up yourself? why do you always need someone to hold your hand to find this type of shit?

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still waiting for pictures of Trump golfing over the weekend. Or better, proof of how the Russians got Trump elected.  Idiots.  

Trump plays golf for third weekend in a row

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320322-trump-plays-golf-for-third-weekend-in-a-row