Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kyle Busch about to win the truck race....WTF.

He's a helluva wheelman but what's the point of beating up on the freshman team? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Small budget team w/old school driver getting it done.

Ford Mustang with corvetteparts as a sponsor???

Edited by BOHICA

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Kyle Busch about to win the truck race....WTF.

He's a helluva wheelman but what's the point of beating up on the freshman team? 

I read an idea from a friend of mine this morning.

Let Kyle and whoever else run as many races in Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks as he wants.

Assign points only to the first race run of the weekend.

The car owners and sponsors would put an end to that shit pretty damn quick.  

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I read an idea from a friend of mine this morning.

Let Kyle and whoever else run as many races in Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks as he wants.

Assign points only to the first race run of the weekend.

The car owners and sponsors would put an end to that shit pretty damn quick.  

I like it....a lot.

Nascar is loving the 200 win thing right now. I get it as they don't really have anything else going for them right now. A good old fashioned fist fight on the backstretch wouldn't hurt :whistle:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like it....a lot.

The drivers wouldn't drop down to race, yet it would probably allow the Truck and Nationwide guys to take a stab at Nationwide and Cup without any penalty to their points run as they move up the ranks.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The drivers wouldn't drop down to race, yet it would probably allow the Truck and Nationwide guys to take a stab at Nationwide and Cup without any penalty to their points run as they move up the ranks.  

As it should be....I realize a win is a win but Shrub is out there in better equipment with a cup level pit crew beating lesser funded teams with young drivers just getting started....hollow victories IMO.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

As it should be....I realize a win is a win but Shrub is out there in better equipment with a cup level pit crew beating lesser funded teams with young drivers just getting started....hollow victories IMO.

Yes, and the reason his only Cup championship should have a * (and the reason he only have 1 Cup championship).

• Like 1

Interesting...rumors are that next season  Daytona will be the season finale and The Brickyard will take the 4th of July slot....

• Like 1

The Indy 500 on Memorial Day and the Brickyard 400 on the 4th wouldn't be a bad combo for IMS. Not sure that I like the championship decided by luck over driver skill :dunno:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Indy 500 on Memorial Day and the Brickyard 400 on the 4th wouldn't be a bad combo for IMS. Not sure that I like the championship decided by luck over driver skill :dunno:

Agree on both points....the finale should be somewhere like Richmond and not another 1.5 cookie cutter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I like it other than the double header at Pocono. I would think it would be hard to sell the seats back to back like that.

Indycar does it in Detroit and it works well....we shall see. Going to be a hot mofo in Indy on the 4th of July.