Check your account email address ×

Sweden fucked up

Just now, Tinker said:

If you call praising Sweden for being the 21st WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD for Covid death you just fuckin slayed me LoL. It's incomprehensibly stupid

yes, I am they didn't take away their citizens freedom over a fake pandemic where 6500 out of 10 million died. The only incomprehensibly stupid people on this site are the ones giving away their freedom over a flu. You should all leave this site as it's called freedom sledder not Obey your overlords sledder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Doctors and Nurses wear a mask for procedures. They don't wear them to stop the spread of virus they wear them to not infect their patents with their Spewdum 

Also, covid is 10 microns in size the m95 is called a m95 becuase it filters 95% covid falls into the 5% it can't filter as it can only filter things at 30 microns and larger

:lmao: :lol: You’re really stupid :lol: Just dumber than fucking dirt.  So stupid you don’t even know when you’re getting your ass kicked. :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :lol: You’re really stupid :lol: Just dumber than fucking dirt.  So stupid you don’t even know when you’re getting your ass kicked. :lol: 

You're the dumbest of the Dumb. You left the site because everything you claimed for years was false and you were shamed into leaving. What's worse you come back and expose yourself as having no shame. At least Slinger stayed away with some honor.

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I can !! Doctors and nurses wear them and won't work without them. You also expect them to wear them BECAUSE THEY WORK.

If 1 of your kids friends sneezes and coughs all over the birthday cake, would you eat a slice ?

I would, I'm not afraid of germs. I have an immune system. I even let my dog give me an occasional lick across the mouth once in awhile.

thank-you643.jpg.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, jtssrx said:

You're the dumbest of the Dumb. You left the site because everything you claimed for years was false and you were shamed into leaving. What's worse you come back and expose yourself as having no shame. At least Slinger stayed away with some honor.

My intellect runs circles around your brain dead fucking cranium.  :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

My intellect runs circles around your brain dead fucking cranium.  :thumbsup:

Yeah but you don’t understand the honor of the snowmobile forum...good god man you’re a heathen!!!!🤣🤣

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

LMAO I dwell in this shit hole. You fit right in with the democrat criminals that run this shit hole

Just now, jtssrx said:

The village idiot speaks again

Calling someone else the village idiot while “dwelling” in a shithole...priceless! 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LMAO I dwell in this shit hole. You fit right in with the democrat criminals that run this shit hole

I’m sure you have neighbors who would be willing to help you relocate :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but you don’t understand the honor of the snowmobile forum...good god man you’re a heathen!!!!🤣🤣

:lmao: Who the fuck uses FSCE and honor in the same sentence :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calling someone else the village idiot while “dwelling” in a shithole...priceless! 🤣

What's hilarious is you have to align yourself with the biggest dipshit on the site. This guy literally left the site in shame. But birds of a feather. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish the fuck you'd come out here. Even with my sore arm I'd enjoy cranking you a couple of times with the MAGLITE.

Somebody has to shut you the fuck up, might as well be me. 

I’ll stand in for Ben. Come on up to Littleton peestain. do you even have a running vehicle?

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

true story

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Bhents a well regarded poster, you not so much :news:  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

LMAO!! Benny's a fukkin troll that needs to be beaten like a rented mule. Why don't you have him come out soon. You can ride around and buy used sleds to fix and sell. Then YOUR garage will look like a junk yard. Oh, but you'll make $30,000.00 selling motor parts!!!! Ben and Red, what a pair of aces!!!!   

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

I’ll stand in for Ben. Come on up to Littleton peestain. do you even have a running vehicle?

Oh, so you wanna bet on the lug height thing? 

Good, go to PM, I'd gladly use your face for batting practice. 

10,000 if I lose, 2 swings to your head, if I win. 

Bring it tough-guy pussy, back-stabbing motherfukker, with no job,. no real estate , no wealth. 

" FIX-IT MAN FROM LITTLETON "

Hey Sonny, can you come over and clean our cellar out???

Hey Sonny, can you come over and change the cat litter??? 

Hey Sonny, can you come over and paint the outhouse? 

LMMFAO!!!!!!   SHIFTY, the bag-man of Littleton!!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What's hilarious is you have to align yourself with the biggest dipshit on the site. This guy literally left the site in shame. But birds of a feather. 

Listen, you fucktard. You can never win, or ever lose on an internet forum.

I posted about what I heard of Sweden's exploding rate of deaths.  I don't really give a fuck what you think about that. 

You can lick the hand-rail at the Detroit Free Clinic for all I give a fuck. 

You can also take your fukkin liberties and shove them up your ass. 

Your liberties end at my family's health perimeter.

You got that fucktard?????????  

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The village idiot speaks again

Go have a cup of cocoa. This guy Tinker is " OWNING YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM MAX " !!!!  

:owned:     TO THE MAX!!!!!!!