Check your account email address ×

presidential

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

to trump, obviously. otherwise he'd stfu and continue on with business....

duh

That 20 seconds that important?

My, how time restraints have changed since Martha's Vineyard.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if Obama, or Hillary, or any dem in the WH acted in this manner you'd be having a shit fit, rightfully so. but now it's suddenly cool. :lmao: 

Who the sweet fuck are you trying to kid? :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

trump has made a mockery of the WH and he's not even in the building yet. :lmao: 

8 more years of mockery to come.

Maby it's time we took the White House in a different direction. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck I'm not sure which are the bigger twats....Hillary supporters or Michigan fans.

:lol: Walmart Wolverines

But how bout them Lions though eh?

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's going to be interesting watching for your "breaking point" from trump. I predict you won't publicly do it. unless of course, many of the others do. but that ain't happening. he's not even in the WH yet and his narcissism, immaturity, cluelessness, hot-headedness, thin skin is showing, clearly. none of you can be surprised either. :news: 

My breaking point is with actions not with words because I'm not some safe space pussy who thinks comments on social media "hurt me". Buck up Nancy... 

Yes if he does more than talks I will say I am against it if I am. I am not a hack who can't admit when something is wrong... but honestly a lot of the shit he has said that has your panties in a bunch I don't really disagree with. Elections have consequences right? Safe space no resilience pussyness needs to be stamped out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My breaking point is with actions not with words because I'm not some safe space pussy who thinks comments on social media "hurt me". Buck up Nancy... 

Yes if he does more than talks I will say I am against it if I am. I am not a hack who can't admit when something is wrong... but honestly a lot of the shit he has said that has your panties in a bunch I don't really disagree with. Elections have consequences right? Safe space no resilience pussyness needs to be stamped out. 

:news: 

First these guys were spiking the ball at the 40 yard line, she won before the election even started. Now their sure he will fail before even getting sworn in. Holy fuck grow up already...bunch of whining  pussies. :crybaby:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

president's words matter in this day and age. these, and many previous comments from this clown, are tell tale signs of what lies ahead. if the little things like this bother him, look the hell out. you agree with me to a point, hence the "twitter" comment :news: 

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

president's words matter in this day and age. these, and many previous comments from this clown, are tell tale signs of what lies ahead. if the little things like this bother him, look the hell out. you agree with me to a point, hence the "twitter" comment :news: 

To a point in which he needs to stop giving the words hurt crew more ammo... And no, words still don't matter. Actions do. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Didn't seem to cost him the election. :lmao:

Thank you for the insight... How long are you going to sit up on the high horse saying "na na na na na we won!"? A winner complaining is weak. Unless you disagree? (Of course you do...)

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. his "words" have already created problems. wake up.

Oh? The narrative created by the left? Or has anything actually been broken? Please point to the broken glass... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thank you for the insight... How long are you going to sit up on the high horse saying "na na na na na we won!"? A winner complaining is weak. Unless you disagree? (Of course you do...)

Oh? The narrative created by the left? Or has anything actually been broken? Please point to the broken glass... 

:lmao:Not sitting on any high horse at all.   Just enjoying what the left brought on themselves.